Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Wasn’t Ruhi living off the wealth for 30 years .. wasn’t the debt taken because she had cut off the oldies from all the other folks because of her insecurity and hysterical outbursts… which relative turned up for her ..

Wasn’t she the one who had 2 grand wedding…one where she was dancing with a pole … and begging that pls marry me .. I love you jethji

arey abhira also begged Arman for pyar when he thrown her out of house she came as wedding planner and broke the marriage of ruhi by telling i love u to Arman becos of her they went in debt.

Originally posted by: India_TV

Looks like ruhi expose is real soon…. Mand buddhi rohit ka Dimag kholne ka kaam shuru kar diya hai Manish ne…. Makers need to show something good in Manish… Warna darshak r totally against him for throwing abhira and her mom out…. Just because a small kid wanted so….

So if rohit starts seeing thru ruhi… after this… atleast kuch to kaam ka kaam koya hoga Manish ne….😃

I still feel ruhi and rohit r made for each other… obsessed with people who do not love u…. 😃

The only difference is rohit Sirf buddhu hai…. Ruhi evil manipulative jhoothi ke saath saath pata nahi kya kya Aur hai😃

Hopefully after Manish showing him some reality Bakra Rohit ki dimag thoda kaam karne lage, jaise iss chindi chorni Ruhi Birla ko Andh bakths ki kami hai ,she already have KV n swarna now this bakra Rohit. He is supporting his cheater wife who is lusting on his own brother and crying watching Abhira and Armaan SP video share kiya hai poddar’s and Sharma family are happy kisi ki nazar 🧿 lagegi? Am sure this Ruhi Birla ki nazar 🧿 ke hi baath Kar rahi hai SP. Sugahan chudail hai wo, Abhira is right saanp chal rahi hai iski phet mein AA ko kush dekh Kar , Brainless Rohit thinks only MG is wrong? Did u see her attitude when Manisha asked her to grind the mehandi? And blind bhakths KV and Swarna thinks this egoistic ,selfish ,selff centred women is sulji hui ladki,family ko respect karni wali ? She declared she doesn’t care about anything or anyone she was there only to get jeth ji: Respect My Foot , she is a dongi , she only acts good when things are going her way , as Manisha knows about Chindi chorni she is showing her 2 RS chor attitude to her. Freeloader kahiki 22 yrs se sabh bachon ki share adap Kar kha rahi thi aur ek Saal mein dho dho shaadi Kar Thi hai Goenka’s ko kangal karne , and she thinks she is ultra rich taunting Abhira for not having money.

Kuch job vob karthi nahi hai bad jeth ji pe dori lagane aur uske naam ji jewellery banane ki alawa,better she takes chori as full time job , bahut talented hai chori karne mein . And then the audacity to threaten Manisha when caught . Kya ghatiya hai Birla bachi , makers ne isko defend karne keliye ya symapthy karne ke kuch chances bhi nahi choda smiley11

If she does anything with the reports hopefully she will be caught this time and I want Rohit n her andh bakth KV to slap this chorni and throw her out.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

matlab sambhog is done? Did armansa lied

hojayega agar hua nahi hai toh.. ab aur rasme bache hai… ek back hug karne mein kitna time jata hai🤣 aur they can show Ar lied to dadisa🤭

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

hojayega agar hua nahi hai toh.. ab aur rasme bache hai… ek back hug karne mein kitna time jata hai🤣 aur they can show Ar lied to dadisa🤭

without doing ding dong how come pregnancy issues are raised that too ar mind is on kids 😂

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

kya smiley36smiley36smiley36

SAAK was my first show with the actor and I liked as Shaurya, I could careless about his role as Haider. I check that show of and on for Additi smiley36 I was all in when Alka Kaushal, enter the show as Hamida Siddiqui, I was all in, so that why I still check it otherwise smiley21

he was great in saak, I love the scene when he goes to bring back anokhi and she's asleep and he very softly looks at her and tries to remove himself away from her ❤️❤️❤️

Oh bhai you remember that epi where he goes to put sindoor in her mang and that psycho bgm plays. Boom my love was gone and the show ended 🤣🤣🤣😏 tabse pasand nhi hai bands mujhe

Today episode is beautiful n happy one ,calm before the storm. Sam/Abhira ,Armaan /RoPu looking gorgeous n cute in those purple fits.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1835162639439151473

Sam/Abhira looking extra cute today 😍

https://x.com/crazyDravidian/status/1835212167567556831

Ignoring dumbo ,flipper ,stupid V..loved this scene. Cousins and AA scenes are always fun to watch . Armaan 😂

https://x.com/mayasdizis/status/1835128754227630576

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Phirse wahi galti kiya apne smiley36

Same naam hai nasmiley36smiley44

Akshnavi rakh dete toh kya jata dkp kasmiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)