Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

sidey ka sidey matlab 500-1000 smiley37

haha yeah smiley37 woh hi chalega kuch kaam waise bhi nahi hai khane peene paisa mil jaye kaafi hai smiley37
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

haa.., aaj ke scenes dekhke kuch foreboding toh laga smiley26

It’s like that Sukh bhare din beer re bhaiya .. an dukh ayo Rey ..

From this point in Ghum there was no turning back to any happy moments

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

These cute moments are the ones any day discussed during pregnancy time. They are showing before only its like they won't share these moments together next . Nostalgia her mom too was Given few before only. Later she was shown alone

This box of socks unknowingly thrown by abheera but she has small socks in her hand.20240915_071518-COLLAGE.jpg

socks ki Prem kahan hey smiley43

Another nosetalgia moment 😁😁😁

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Yes KP was fluster but that's the closet to liberal we're going to get from PH. We know how vile she can be with her taunting words. So for her to be fluster and then just asking to me was better then I expected.

Oh gosh don't get me started on RSHD, I don't know what is happening. I thought Ibaadt was Dua, daughter all this time be she's Ghazal daughter and Mannat is actually Dua daughter. Now you have Mannat, doing BS to make it look like her sister wants to kill her. Also why would Seerat, agree to play a role like this again which isn't that much different from her in Imlie as Cheeni, who wanted the ML back once he marries your sister. smiley26

I just got to know other day from Google that iska s2 bhi hai

I have such a grudge on the ml who was in saak too stupid I know 🀣🀣🀣 his acting when the show was ending was soooo hateble lol

Well actors need payment so I don't judge whatever they do is right for them. Waise bhi ajkal itv mein you only have this genre of two sis one man so not actors fault. When last yr we had Zee tv added in dishtv that time s1 old gen was ongoing i guess. Kafi headache wala show hai butchering muslim culture. Itv don't differentiate you can b rich poor doctor lawyer teacher businessman hindu muslim panjabi christian they will beizzati you just the same 🀣🀣🀣😏

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

I just got to know other day from Google that iska s2 bhi hai

I have such a grudge on the ml who was in saak too stupid I know 🀣🀣🀣 his acting when the show was ending was soooo hateble lol

Well actors need payment so I don't judge whatever they do is right for them. Waise bhi ajkal itv mein you only have this genre of two sis one man so not actors fault. When last yr we had Zee tv added in dishtv that time s1 old gen was ongoing i guess. Kafi headache wala show hai butchering muslim culture. Itv don't differentiate you can b rich poor doctor lawyer teacher businessman hindu muslim panjabi christian they will beizzati you just the same 🀣🀣🀣😏

kya smiley36smiley36smiley36

SAAK was my first show with the actor and I liked as Shaurya, I could careless about his role as Haider. I check that show of and on for Additi smiley36 I was all in when Alka Kaushal, enter the show as Hamida Siddiqui, I was all in, so that why I still check it otherwise smiley21

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Woh to malum hai plus she’s that ungrateful wretch who bumped off 2 legal heirs from her fathers family .. why will they not throw her out ..

If MG is thinking about akshara why will they not search about their son and grandson .. is it that difficult to find a well known doctor in medical fraternity.. they obviously knew the truth .. that he’s no more and have cut contact with Goenkas

They are no more and manish knew it then what about fake abhir coming and getting 50 lakhs from goenkas???

Edited by hari15 - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

What goenka wealth and generational wealth? Isn't abhira self respecting?smiley5

Self respect went for holidays 😌

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Real father was not a jayas beta of that family, fir uski beti ko kyun rakhte woh???? Even kairav muskan abandoned her with oldiessmiley36aur khud amreeka chale gayesmiley37

That means her abondment issues are real. I thought she was faking everything.

Originally posted by: hari15

Self respect bank ke installments ke saath aata jaata rahega.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: hari15

Of course ! Since abhira is a heir & all that goenkas are left with *after multitude of marriages across generations * is debt so abhira will Inherit that & share the burden with her sister to pay it back ..isn't that how it goes ?smiley36

Edited by Krinya - 4 days ago