Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Fossil slapped Rohit? I thought only Armaan was subjected to that!

second hand bola toh slap mila na. Manish is not liking Rohit as he is holding ruhi. πŸ˜‚
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Ruhi has got the hit & run genes from her dear matashree. She also hit Manjiri and ran away without checking on her or getting her to a hospital. πŸ˜‚

And also knack of killing off husband after one mating like a queen spider .πŸ•·οΈ

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

second hand bola toh slap mila na. Manish is not liking Rohit as he is holding ruhi. πŸ˜‚

I mostly skipped that time (Roohi dropping her US plan) 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Tho I had my suspicions how come the makers developed some Akal overnight to write a decent character arc for the parallel leadπŸ˜‚

I mostly skipped that time (Roohi dropping her US plan) 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Tho I had my suspicions how come the makers developed some Akal overnight to write a decent character arc for the parallel leadπŸ˜‚

arey usko akal maa banke hi ayegi, ruhi ki maa, sirat sab aise hi set hue the.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

A husband should support his wife whether it is Rohit or Armaan.Otherwise whats the meaning in calling them as life partner?But not like Rohit doing now.Ruhi's hurt is unwanted just because her Pnanu tries to help a orphan girl.its because Ruhi sees Abhira as her enemy.And Rohit is oblivious to the reason of that.All these matters are actually unwanted .So Rohit questioning Pnanu for hurting Ruhi in this matter is alone unwanted.smiley36

Aare waise kaise ,anyone should support immoral bachi Ruhi Birla , what if she thought Rohit is dead or did mistake bringing him back , what if she is imagining jeth ji dancing with pathi. What if she is cheating bakra Rohit and his entire family, actually Rohit should support her and ask Armaan to marry her and do kanyadhan. Becahri Birla bachi ko insaaf milni chahiye smiley38
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arey usko akal maa banke hi ayegi, ruhi ki maa, sirat sab aise hi set hue the.

If Ruhi becomes a mother then 🌈 day will happen!

Bye bye Romit, hope you find good projects in future.

Edited by Shineeeee - 4 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Merko toh sidey ka bhi sidey banna hai. Woh function ka koi waiter jo starters leke ghumte hai.

Tum humesha woh wala role demand karti ho lekin karti kuch nahi ho ..

Tum he baby room dekh kar Deja vu nahi laga ..

Armaan and Abhira have been together for more than a year .. Abd in western world we can expect they were living together for quite some time .. and now want to get married so that they can have kids ..

Actually most of urban India me bhi yehi ho raha hai .. couple date and live together for ages when they are ready to have kids they settle down . Yeh thoda wishy washy hai .. where Armaan claims they have done nothing .

If he had just blushed and given a neutral answer saying highly unlikely ., tab better hota ..

Because immediately after marriage babies nahi plan karte . But armaan and Abhira have also spent the new couple wala phase for almost a year and then Romance

Fossil slapped Rohit? I thought only Armaan was subjected to that!

Rohit called roohi second hand thing. Manish heard everything and took roohi away after slapping Rohit

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

humko daily 3 lakh nahi chahiye daily 20k mil jaye kaafi hai smiley37

sidey ka sidey matlab 500-1000 smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

haa.., aaj ke scenes dekhke kuch foreboding toh laga smiley26