Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Exactly. What was the actual purpose to bring back rohit??? Many people are offended at my comments on surrogacy, but tell me what was the need to bring this track in the middle of wedding, if that is not the case??? I'm not saying they will show ruhi getting successful in her plans but will definitely bring this shitty track to gain trp. Agar nahi hota toh abhi tak rohit ke aane ke baad bhi third angle crap ko activated nahi rakhte.

Just to bring Roohi back to poddar house which wasn't possible in his absence.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Just to bring Roohi back to poddar house which wasn't possible in his absence.

ye mujhe patha that that bringing rohith back is only to get ruhi into the house. shadi hi isliye karaya that dkp nesmiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

her sister ? I just saw a promo of two sisters.

Yes they're sisters with the same father but different mother. That's why I'm asking why is the actress Seerat, agree to playing the same role back to back. Cheeni & Imlie were sisters with different mothers but in love with the same man. smiley39

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

The last time I checked Goenka's are in huge debt and was in the verge of losing their house smiley21

About generational wealth of Singhania's and Maheswari's. They didn't give a damn about Naira's kids after her death, they even accepted Sirat (after that no mentions in serial except that Naksh's Naagin dance reference by kairav). How will they suddenly appear out of nowhere to give Ab (Naira's granddaughter) her share of wealth??

My point is why do they need the wealth ? They can earn for themselves , that's what abhira has been telling us..isse help nai leni usse nai leni coz I'm khuddar n stuff..

Abhira can also pay Manish g debt isn't it ?)like ruhi is doing? Afterall Manish g ki saari wealth goes in shadi and re marriage of his natin + par natin. It's their duty to help him

Originally posted by: hari15

It's current trend in all itv shows ml forgets he did it karke smiley36

One in star plus itself they showed another one started in zeetv rab se hua dua

Saare precautions liye honge isliye itna denial mein tha.

He is so busy in his newly found beti ( rightly so) that he forgot about his great grandson. He doesn't think about why Abhira is all alone after Akshara's murder. Even if the father figure is dead where is the brother.

Roohi ka to bhool hi jao. He still thinks about her but can't understand her insecurities and her problem with Abhira.

goenkas never understand their kids any day. Will any grand father ask a pota in rista that way like how he behaved today is it not hate on Rohit or showing gussa on Rohit as ruhi is throwing him aside. Let him talk to ruhi in anger he has haq on her what haq he has on samar. He treats both boys like dirt any day and superior of himself for his santaan Or blood. If only they could balance kids this naubat nahi athi. Any day he is wrong by holding one throwing other. Soon the just born beti will get his face out. This man gave false narrative of ruhis mom story hiding abhira mom name. Channel grandly promoted that hidden shadi through Manish. He gets chippa next by cheating both girls. Swarna gives him prasad and jillat ki ladoo through dadi
Edited by Mehersudha - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why is this Chuha calling this expired fossil ‘Uncle’? Parnana hain woh tumhara.

he can't forget the slap 😭😭

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

he can't forget the slap 😭😭

Fossil slapped Rohit? I thought only Armaan was subjected to that!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes they're sisters with the same father but different mother. That's why I'm asking why is the actress Seerat, agree to playing the same role back to back. Cheeni & Imlie were sisters with different mothers but in love with the same man. smiley39

haha sab shows ek hi hai aajkal. jo shows different hai tikthe nahi hai. look at pukaar smiley36

Abhira ki self respect hai she can’t ask for Geonka’a wealth ,which she is not asking or will expect . But it’s her duty to pay their debts made by their immoral chindi Chor vamp for marrying twice in an year …how equations change for Abhira Sharma and chindi Chor Ruhi Birla.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 days ago