Aurra Bhatnagar Badoni as Adhya 👏

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Note : 823 words long. Just an appreciation post for Aurra along with some random stuff thrown in between. ( I sidetrack a lot. Apologies.)

This girl is a star in the making! I've always admired her for her portrayal of Bondita in "Barrister Babu," but I used to feel bad for her as a kid, having to shoot 18 hours a day in a Bengali sari with heavy jewelry and long, demanding scenes.

Despite these challenges, she excelled and made a name for herself. She also had to deal with fans who fantasized about her dating Pravisht, which was quite an unnecessary burden on a child, considering the age difference and their professional relationship.

Yet, she persevered with enthusiasm and has grown into a beautiful teenager.

In "Anupamaa," Aurra entered the show as a character who opposed the popular couple, MaAn. Right from the start, she faced intense backlash from MaAn fans. Adhya's character did cause a rift between MaAn, but Anupamaa and Anuj were primarily at fault. Kids may say anything, but parents don't abandon them; they discipline them and then resolve their issues. They don't place the burden of their relationship on the child.

While I didn't like Adhya's actions, I don't hold her responsible for MaAn's mistakes.

In the current storyline, Adhya deserves apologies from multiple people for the events before the five-year leap. She has shown immense character growth, realizing how miserable her parents were without each other.

I love watching the adorable mother-daughter relationship between Adhya and Anupamaa. The scene where Adhya expresses her desire to study was heartwarming.

Adhya's sad scenes are particularly powerful. You can't help but tear up when you see her repent for her certain actions during the five-year leap.

Anupamaa has too much going on in her life. She needs to focus on her newly teenage daughter and rebuild their bond. Adhya and Anuj have always been close, but Anupamaa has been somewhat distant as a mother.

To sum it up, Aurra is brilliant. As an actor, she's simply outstanding, and now even MaAn fans will agree. She is beautiful, and such a good dancer, I was suprised to see her dancing reel with Kunwar, she was on par with him, considering he is a skilled professional dancer.

On that note, I recently saw a post about Kunwar being part of Jio's G.O.A.T.S, a dance-based show with an impressive cast including Neil Nitin Mukesh, Boman Irani, Jacqueline Fernandes, Priyank Sharma, Sumedh Mudhgalkar (his co-star from D3), Siddharth Nigam, Bhavin Bhanushali, and more. I'm really happy for him.

Now, let's get back to Aurra. This adorable kid deserves all the applause for her spectacular performance on Anupamaa. She even caught the attention of the official Stray Kids Twitter handle for performing the "Chk Chk Boom" steps to "Ae Dil Laaya Hai Bahar"—a unique combination. Her Instagram reel showcasing these steps was mentioned too. If she is a fan, this recognition must be incredibly special for her.

This post is all about appreciating Aurra. Sorry if it's not well-written, but I just adore her. I wish her loads of success in life and hope she achieves even more. She seems like a sensible kid and has done an excellent job taking over from the previous child actor who played Chhoti Anu, who was also adorable.

I also hope to see Aurra in movies in the future. If there are plans for future ABCD movies, this girl should definitely be considered for a significant role, perhaps as the heroine's kid sister who loves to dance. She's just that good.

Kids like Kulfi and Bondita have truly shined through their recent performances.

I hope she gets to be part of many more wonderful projects. We all remember Tappu from TMKOC, Ruhi from YHM, Ishaan from Taare Zameen Par, and Banku from Bhootnath. Then there's Frooti, Sanju, and Karishma. These kids have become big names and are unforgettable in our minds. However, many of them have stepped away from the spotlight despite their exceptional talents. If it's their choice, that's perfectly fine. But if it's due to a lack of quality projects, that's truly unfortunate.

Aurra is part of a newer generation, but I hope things change for her and the other names mentioned. These brilliant performers, who achieved so much at such a young age and whose acting skills are commendable, deserve more appreciation and better projects.

It saddens me that these TV kids aren't offered movie roles as they grow up, even though they have a wealth of work on their résumés. In contrast, random nepo kids are launched straight into lead roles in mainstream movies with huge budgets, despite having zero acting skills and not even bothering to take acting workshops. Sometimes, even after ten movies, they still don't improve. This is unfair on so many levels. Even when these talented TV actors do get roles, they're often sidelined as secondary characters or cast in negative roles to a nepo kid's lead.

This little kiddo Aurra is a gem. I hope she achieves everything she wishes for in life.

May Bappa bless her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Aura is good

Is adhya character good? The way she's treated ..nope . Her character has regresses cause makers can't keep love birds apart.

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago
Makers need to get a life.