Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I have doubt that aadhya may be thinkimg that anupama may kill me ( aadhya) and anuj thst is why aadhya when ever see anupama she just run away without wasting time

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Arey un sabse bhi pehle Anupama DeviMaa ko khud counselling aur treatment ki zarurat hai.

Trauma ke naam pe din bhar Kinjal ke yahan padi rehti hai aur apne Ex Pati ke saath befazool ki tashanbaazi karti hai, iski baaton ka koi sar pair nahi hota….kuch nahi sujhta jawab mein to ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOQ bolti hai…uske aage ke alphabets to isko aate nahi!

https://x.com/iloveveracity/status/1771798206906597561?s=46

At this point counseling se kuch na hona. Usko toh siddha hospitalization ki jarurat hai

Strict observation needed by world's best psychiatrists to understand how Shahs managed to train her to serve them no matter what.

It would be ground breaking for psychology smiley37

On a more serious note. It all goes round like a merry go round back to her decision to stay with the Shahs post divorce

Na woh kabhi fully divorce de payi Vanraj ko. Na Kavya kabhi fully wife ban payi Vanraj ki. Na Anuj aur uski family kabhi fully Anupama ke radar me aa paye

Beech fas gayi Adhya who was and is still just an innocent kid whose hopes of a loving family were horrifically brutalised by these adult pretenders who should have never been allowed to adopt her in the first place

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I am talking about aadhya not anupama. If u have answers regarding aadhya then reply but please don't give example of anupama just to defend aadhya

I talked about Anupama so that I can clearly put my point that Aadya is doing Fine.. It’s the other characters who needs counselling like Anupama, Anuj, Pakhi etc
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

makers are.making Anuj as bad as the fl

Bhai itna sacrifice ka rona de rhe it's like when our parents are like look I did xyz for you aren't you indebted to me? Not my decision to be born so idk why I should be, Anuj is being same. If it was such a burden then I wish there was third person who could take in the kid and give her stable environment.

Shruti and adhya should run away and live together

I so wish there was someone fof Aadhya.

Really, what are they trying to show?

Even with ALL their confused logic, they cannot seem to create sympathy for any lead character.

I have 7 words for you, like 7 pheras,

Meri Anu Kabhi Galat Nahi Ho Sakti

731627 thumbnail

Anuj got praise scolding choti yeh Kadam bahut pehle uthaya chahiye tha

Every one want ki choti ke wajah se accident hua tha woh Sach aana chahiye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMo2sezsmes&pp=ygUVYW51cGFtYSBlcGlzb2RlIHRvZGF5#searching

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shah's abused upma, upma abused anuj n now anuj is abusing Aadhya..This is the cycle that is going on n on but no mention of mental health n misplace priorities..If u cannot love or handle a kid why did u go for adoption then ? Issey Acha upma ke muftkhor aur criminal bacchon ko adopt karta upma bhi khush rehti aut anuj bhi usually puppy bana rehta. What a shameless n spineless man he is...

Edited by zohakhan7 - 5 months ago
731627 thumbnail

For what ounseling anupama need that why anupama did not save choti first

Yes anupama who save all life certainly need counselling

Bur aadhya jiske wajah car ka accident hua kinjal Pari sabki jaan sakti thi that aadhya does not need counselling

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aadhya definetly requires counselling

But not because shes talking so much and reacting so much

Anyone who sees their abusers will get scared and react like adhya only

Adhya should be kept away from shahs at all cost because they are cunning manipulative people who are jealous of adhya from age of 6 only when anuj adopted her because they think shes adchan in their desire for anuj wealth and property

Only samar and kavya loved adhya or CA in shahs no one else all are jealous of aadhya because she will inherit anuj multi million wealth and propertys which all shahs think should go to them after anuj death

This issue was anuj own creation by writing 100% of kapadiya empiere and property to anupama rather than his sister Malvika and adhya bewakoof aadmi hai any intelligent man write their property to their own kids not spouses sab business man dekhlo duniya maein (next gen gets the business not wife)

Any person in world will give his business to his own siblings and kids not to wife (or hubby) and kids of another spouse

You see tata/birla/ ambani/ even king and queen like UK royal, mysore royal etc all royals etc all give their company/property only to own kids or siblings not to their spouse or spouse siblings because aise jealous or fight start hota hai. Kids will get targeted by wife relatives

Now charles married camila second wife like anupama, so what UK crown he will give to camila first hubby kids or london palace? It will go to his kids and grand kids only simple logic

Arrey bhai its your business and wealth give it to your kids no or siblings(if dad did not give) why you creating hungama in life by giving to spouse in life. Anuj is responsible for this mess and CA being targetted as kid and now too. AMalvijka or adhiik should come to USA and protect adhya from all this abuse and mess going on anuj is incapable father

Truth of life is spouse you can give divorce in life anytime or leave them your kids or siblings you can never divorce in life why? For a reason only na

Because of anuj stupid decision CA getting targeted and abused from 6 years of age

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Shah's abused upma, upma abused anuj n now anuj is abusing Aadhya..This is the cycle that is going on n on but no mention of mental health n misplace priorities..If u cannot love or handle a kid why did u go for adoption then ? Issey Acha upma ke muftkhor aur criminal bacchon ko adopt karta upma bhi khush rehti aut anuj bhi usually puppy bana rehta. What a shameless n spineless man he is...

True

First vanraj abused anupama

Anuj abused Malvika for shahs and vanraj

Than anupama abused anuj and CA

Now anuj abusing adhya

Its a circle of abuse never ending going on

Anuj is very bad family man hes abusing first malvika now adhya to please shahs and to get close to anupama (and allowing shah to abuse malvika and adhya)

What is happening in this family and show?

No one is such big fool to not understand whats happening

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago