Why is Anupama not going mad looking for Adhya?

Anu121790 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Her husband tells her that their daughter died, and understandably she is convinced that Adhya is fine. The show has always shown that she has a sixth sense about these things, ok, we agree that she knows more than Anuj, and her faith doesn't let her believe that anything has happened to Adhya.

There was an episode in which Pakhi went missing and her world was on fire. Her other daughter has been missing for more than 6 months, and she is celebrating Meenu's homecoming. So unrealistic, she should have moved heaven and earth to find Adhya. Don't waste any time on showing any fillers, if it is confirmed that Adhya is missing, that should have been the plot. Had they shown that Adhya is messaging but doesn't want to meet, that would have been a different story.

Bad writing, writers! You are making Anupama irredeemable!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

There is always a reception problem in the antenna for people who do not have a Shah surname, so🤷🏻‍♀️.

TMudra thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She is only concerned about Anuj uske aage peeche nahi ghum raha
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is consistent with the character of Anupama though. She just doesn’t seem to care enough for Adhya the way she cares for her blood kids. I wish she accepted it instead of being hypocrite.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

This is consistent with the character of Anupama though. She just doesn’t seem to care enough for Adhya the way she cares for her blood kids. I wish she accepted it instead of being hypocrite.

Accepting it would be a more honest on her part as well as the writing part. At least stop shoving it down my throat as a viewer that she is the best mother out there.smiley36 While we have barely seen any effort or concern or even the urgency for Adhya's life and everything that she does for her is only told to us through her mouthpieces, why is there any expectation to accept her as the epitome of motherhood. And then when Adhya gives her back aa aa music is always there to the rescue. smiley39 smiley44

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu121790

Bad writing, writers! You are making Anupama irredeemable!!

There is nothing left to be redeemed in both of them. I hope Aadhya is really no more and these two losers continue to make each other’s life miserable

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Because she never loved aadhya

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

wish she accepted it instead of being hypocrite.

Definitely she will do but that will be the last episode of the serial😲

Why would she? Is Aadhya a Shah?

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Because she is already mad