Users

Frequent Posters

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

For what ounseling anupama need that why anupama did not save choti first

Yes anupama who save all life certainly need counselling

Bur aadhya jiske wajah car ka accident hua kinjal Pari sabki jaan sakti thi that aadhya does not need counselling

Yes Anupama needs counseling.

Jis Baa ne uski itni insult ki hai in the past and even few days back woh phir bhi uss Baa ke charno me hi milti hai.

Jiss Vanraj ne itna character assassinate kiya hai uski baat par ab bhi bharosa karti hai.

She definitely needs counseling. Apne abusers ke paas baar baar jana and aise behave karna jaise unhone kabhi kuch kiya hi na ho is not normal either

Edited by HoneyBee7312 - 5 months ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

No parents ever tell their kids how much sacrifice they have done for them. I have never seen Anupama and vanraj telling them about their sacrifices and saying mai pehle hi bohot kar raha hu aapke liye. But anuj is telling all these things as if he has done a favor on adhya. Favor toh adhya ne kiya hai uski akeli depressed life me aakar use acha banaya. Such a chirpy, innocent girl she was

Muskie thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: surabhi01

For what ounseling anupama need that why anupama did not save choti first

Yes anupama who save all life certainly need counselling

Bur aadhya jiske wajah car ka accident hua kinjal Pari sabki jaan sakti thi that aadhya does not need counselling

counselling isn't a bad thing and anupama NEEDS it cuz she doesn't understand how shah's are using her for their own benefit. Jab uski zarurat nhi hoti tab dhakke maar kar bahar nikalte hain aur jab zarurat hoti hai tab request bhi nahi karte full attitude K saath kaam lete hain. councellors make people understand which people are bad for us and she will understand it through it
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Muskie

counselling isn't a bad thing and anupama NEEDS it cuz she doesn't understand how shah's are using her for their own benefit. Jab uski zarurat nhi hoti tab dhakke maar kar bahar nikalte hain aur jab zarurat hoti hai tab request bhi nahi karte full attitude K saath kaam lete hain. councellors make people understand which people are bad for us and she will understand it through it

She needs counseling to break the illusion that udan does not imply flying to umreeka, doing faaltu bakwaas, Rona dhona everytime and taking advantage of good employers but doing something meaningful.

She needs counseling to clear the misunderstanding that she is not goddess.and stop comparing herself with yashodha, Radha, sita, Parvati.

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 5 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am sorry to say that anuj kapadiya is abusing and threatening adhya to accept shahs and anupama for his own benefits

same way he was threatening Malvika to give job to vanraj in kapadiya empire so that he marries Anupama when she kicked him out of kapadiya em[pire although vanraj cheated/did EMA with her before

What anuj did to Malvika hes doing same with adhya again after 8 years

Anuj knows how badly CA was treated as a kid by shahs and anupama, yet he wants her to fall at their feet and worship them so that he can woon anupama and marry her again

When CA does not want to meet Shahs who is anuj to force adhya to accept them so that he can again do love shove with anupama

CA should complaint to child care in USA against anuj and anupama that they are forcing her and sending her to her past abusers Shahs and anupama too and that shes not safe with them

Anuj trying to emottional blackmail adhya and threten her to accept shahs and anupama against her will

Hes telling lies after lies he says aadhya to not play victim card wow. He did same drama with Malvika you know during his and anupama wedding time. The most victim card drama is played by anupama the great than hasmukh the great than pakhi the great than toshu the great than baa the great and vanraj the great always. Adhya has never played victim drama like Malvika shes splitting truth that anuj cannot really digest.

If what adhya is saying is playing victim card than what was anuj kapadiya playing 26 years victim card of lover of anupama while having ONS with other women. If aanupama was so right why she told anupama 5 years back you never prioritize me and ca only shahs. Now he wants anupama so nicely shifting all blame on kid like he never blamed anupama. This is like anuj does murder but putts on adhya head by giving murder weapon into her hands when police come. Anuj is trying to shoot messenger here

No child should be treated like this by any parent

Sometimes relatives are physically or mentally abusing kids especially girl kids and hence kids are scared to go to them than no parent has right to force or threaten that kid

If parent force or threaten parent should be in jail because no parent has right to do that even to a 5 year old or 12 year old like adhya simple

Anuj was trying to do same with Mlavika trying to force her to take her abuser varaj back in kapadiya empire so his marraige with anupama does not stall in 2022.

Anuj parents must be cusring their fate and turning in their grave why they adopted such a son in life whose pushing his sister, daughter towards abusers instead of protecting them?

Adhya should have pushed Baa or hasmukh in fire not anupama they are horrible humans

I seriously want adhik or malvika to come and protect adhya from this maniac anuj kapadiya

to get his love he will sell his sister or daughter too(sorry for using such harsh language but thats what anuj doing) such a cheap man

And hes lying about anupam asaying she left her career blah blah blah

Anupama left her career in USA and ran not to take care of CA but shahs. She could not live one day without vanraj and baa so ran back from plane simply reason she gave as CA liar. Not one week she took care of CA and was back serving Shahs after getting down from plane

Just because anuj is parent he has no right to push adhya towards abusers and harmful ppl

This is what happens in real life too if a child says it does not want to go to certain relatives there is a reason its being abused may be verbally, psychologically, emotionally or in extreme cases sexually

But parents are blind and send kids to relatives or elders without any thought and child gets traumatized for life

I have seen a kid who had tried to commit suicide because her parents were forcing her to go to a place where she was being abused. She gave hints again and again and after few months tried to commit suicide. Parents may have understood something going on but like typiical asian parents ignored it as all elders are bhagwaan, cannot displease relatives or family friends and spoil relatonships even if child is suffering. Keep forcing child to behave normal or go to abuser place again and again till child finally breaks and takes extreme step actually.

Kids are innocent they cannot easily stand up to any type of abusers and neither tell at home what abuser doing keep in mind and fear many years and if parents force may take extreme steps under pressure. Of course even 5 year old kid will give hints about abuse but are parents mature enough to understand or like anuj /shruti who give a damn and only want good relations with shahs at cost of adhya life and health

Adhya is 13 years not very big to handle abusers or that shahs will get scared not to abuse her simple so why go near them why go meet them or to places they are in

Anupama enables abusers shahs annd does not protect CA against shahs at all that is reason aadhya scared of anupama too

Anuj the adopted child being rejected and his adoption being compared to a curse in defence of another adopted child.

Never change Upmaa fandom. Never effing change

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aadhya didn't asked Upma or her puppy to adopt her from orphanage...it was Upma's puppy who wanted to adopt her so now why is he listing out his so called sacrifices to a teenager ? Every parent do sacrifices for their kids but never ever they point out that to their kids n make them indebted towards them for life. Here Anuj is making aadhya guilty by making her indebted to him for life by bringing out his so called sacrifices..When u wanted to do all this cheap acts then why the hell u adopted a kid n ruined her childhood ? It was better to adopt those muftkhor upma ke kids because for money woh apna baap bhi badal lete..Anuj kapadia is nothing but a spineless, obsessive lover of upma who cannot see beyond that woman who ruined his life along with Aadhya's life.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Anuj the adopted child being rejected and his adoption being compared to a curse in defence of another adopted child.

Never change Upmaa fandom. Never effing change

Whether anuj is adopted son or blood son hes unfit to be a family of any of his family

Pls read my rest of post

Do not just read one sentence and say i am agianst adoption

In my own known circles adoption has happened

no one behaves with adopted kids like anuj or anupama do or shahs do

no one will say adopted kid we sacrificed for you we spent money on you we brought you food and chocolates for last 5 years since adopting you we paid your school fees gave you food you stay in our bungalow etc

Forget adopted kid we do not say that to our pets too that we brought you home fed you or you would be in streets etc

If you adopted a kid its because you are lonely need company need someone to share your life with want to become parent of someone

If you did not adopt CA someone else would and someone better may be than you would adopt her

Being adopted child himself anuj has no rights to count eshaan he did to CA

Hes also living on others charity only other business others richness others bungalows others favour to send him to study in USA etc that is his adopted parents kapadiya that is why hes millionaire us educated and rich and powerful now because of others adopting him simple whats wrong in what i said?

So he has to be more humble or others will point that his life was also bettered thanks to being adopted by kapadiyas couple

Anuj has no right to count his eshaan to CA

Malvika never told him you are adopted by my parents yet you dared to side with my abuser vanraj and his family for anupama sake and treated me like outsider/enemy and never supported me although i was right and vanraj/anupama/shahs wrong and left me alone and ran off

Anuj if he shows one finger at adhya 4 fingers point towards him his faults okkk

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Whether anuj is adopted son or blood son hes unfit to be a family of any of his family

Pls read my rest of post

Do not just read one sentence and say i am agianst adoption

In my own known circles adoption has happened

no one behaves with adopted kids like anuj or anupama do or shahs do

no one will say adopted kid we sacrificed for you we spent money on you we brought you food and chocolates for last 5 years since adopting you we paid your school fees gave you food you stay in our bungalow etc

Forget adopted kid we do not say that to our pets too that we brought you home fed you or you would be in streets etc

If you adopted a kid its because you are lonely need company need someone to share your life with want to become parent of someone

If you did not adopt CA someone else would and someone better may be than you would adopt her

Being adopted child himself anuj has no rights to count eshaan he did to CA

Hes also living on others charity only other business others richness others bungalows others favour to send him to study in USA etc that is his adopted parents kapadiya that is why hes millionaire us educated and rich and powerful now because of others adopting him simple whats wrong in what i said?

So he has to be more humble or others will point that his life was also bettered thanks to being adopted by kapadiyas couple

Anuj has no right to count his eshaan to CA

Malvika never told him you are adopted by my parents yet you dared to side with my abuser vanraj and his family for anupama sake and treated me like outsider/enemy and never supported me although i was right and vanraj/anupama/shahs wrong and left me alone and ran off

Anuj if he shows one finger at adhya 4 fingers point towards him his faults okkk

Ummmmmm, you are not helping yourself by calling his parents' expenditure on their kid to be "charity." It's almost as if the unreal, impossible levels of expectation people have from Anupamaa to not be emotionally invested in her children's lives to prove that she doesn't discriminate between "adopted" and "blood" were strawmen to use HER children as proxy for some weird satitva test.

Warna pasand nahi aaya toh 40-50 saal baad palat ke bol sakte hain "parents must be cursing the day they adopted him" and "he should be more humble because his life bettered." Kal Adhya kucch aur bada kand karegi toh uss par bhi palat jayenge lol.

No child, adopted or otherwise, has to feel indebted to their parents for taking care of them. That is the responsibility you as an adult take when you bring another tiny, helpless human being to the mix.

And please how are kids we treated as "cure" for adults' loneliness? That's not their responsibility.

He wasn't counting ehsaans to her, he was disabusing her notion of Upmaa not caring for her as a parent.

Whether you think Upmaa was abusive to Adhya or not, Anuj was not ehsaan-jataoing to Adhya looool.

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I want Shru to take legal custody of Aadhya citing Anuj's abuses and forcing Aadhya to accept Anupama as her mother. Why should Aadhya forgive Anupama?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Ummmmmm, you are not helping yourself by calling his parents' expenditure on their kid to be "charity." It's almost as if the unreal, impossible levels of expectation people have from Anupamaa to not be emotionally invested in her children's lives to prove that she doesn't discriminate between "adopted" and "blood" were strawmen to use HER children as proxy for some weird satitva test.

Warna pasand nahi aaya toh 40-50 saal baad palat ke bol sakte hain "parents must be cursing the day they adopted him" and "he should be more humble because his life bettered." Kal Adhya kucch aur bada kand karegi toh uss par bhi palat jayenge lol.

No child, adopted or otherwise, has to feel indebted to their parents for taking care of them. That is the responsibility you as an adult take when you bring another tiny, helpless human being to the mix.

And please how are kids we treated as "cure" for adults' loneliness? That's not their responsibility.

He wasn't counting ehsaans to her, he was disabusing her notion of Upmaa not caring for her as a parent.

Whether you think Upmaa was abusive to Adhya or not, Anuj was not ehsaan-jataoing to Adhya looool.

You may be watching a different serial

Anuj definitely told adhya because you i am staying away from anupama one day and marrying shruti

another day anupama told anuj or adhya for your happiness i left you

all sort of gaslighting by both parents to make aadhya guilty because she loves shruti more than anupama

anuj is saying now and than that i left anupama for your happiness i fed you gave you better life etc i gave you this that when shes having panic attacks and saying she do not like anupama when she sees her in front

Of course no one ever wants a son or daughter like anuj kapadiya he destroyed his sister life than kapadiya empire built by his dad for anupama and shahs sake

If i have kids and they do what anuj did to malvika i will regret adopting or having a son like anuj

if parents have duty towards kids even kids have some responsibility

its not free pass that you just come as my legal son enjoy like hostel pg all my house wealth and get educated take away all my wealth empire because i adopted you and donate it to your wife or her family and not bother about my other kids or cousins etc

every relationship is two way adopted or birth child ok

indeed anuj never bothered about gk kak awhom he called mummy or his real mom malati devi forget others

no parent will accept what a son like anuj is doing to kapadiya empire or his sibling malvika and family for anupama and shahs sake

Will you accept your son becoming best friend to your daughters abuser? Nooo obviously you will make big issue if your son dares smile at your daughters abuser too or says hi. Here anuj is acting as if malvika abuser vanraj is his long lost brother or best friend. Which parent will tolerate all this?

all relationship even adopted is two way not one way

You are saying as if only adopted parent has duty towards child but adopted child has no duty towards adopted family

In real life it does not work like this

and i know a few adopted kids and family no one behaves like anuj kapadiya in any way

I know one super rich family had adopted a son because they had no child than daughter was born later. When father died he had wrote 50% property to adopted son but the son gifted it to his sister kids all 50% saying my parents have adopted and educated me i do not want any property.

Here anuj shamelessly not giving one rupee to Malvika abondoned her to her fate after marrying anupama and getting close to shahs. Malvika has left to usa because anuj and anupama are close to her abuser vanraj. Which own brother behave like anuj forget adopted one? This is india where brother goes to war if sister is humilated here vanraj took advantage of her innocence and attacked her for her wealth doing love affair drama.

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago