Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, so it's the same for you as for me...but that is unfair! It's okay if they can't read our posts because they decided to do so, but we decided to see their posts and didn't block them...something doesn't add up...

Yea since recently I cannot see their posts anymore…it just says “can’t see content because of users block settings”. I guess this is how the block features works now. Maybe to protect the other user’s privacy by blocking our access to their content
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

But somehow that isn't fair, in my thinking...if these users want privacy, they have the possibility of private messages. By blocking a member they just don't want neither get quoted nor tagged nor getting likes nor having to read the blocked member's posts...that is the standard of blocking, as far as I know.

But someone from the administration should be able to explain this...

Edited by Clochette - 7 days ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Many of the Sony shows and Sab shows have got over. So, why those shows are still getting rankings in IF? smiley5 Like Kavya, Pukaar, Mehndi Wala Ghar, Dabangii Mulgii Aayi Re Aayi, Kuch Reet Jagat Ki Aise Hai, Dhruv Tara, Aangan Apno Ka, etc

Why should other existing shows of other channels compete with finished shows for IF rankings?

IMG_7359.jpeg

IMG_7360.jpeg

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 7 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

There seems an issue with the blocking feature ..I haven’t ever blocked people ..but somehow it appears that I have ..and then, when I try to unblock, the flash message says the attempt is successful but the person remains blocked

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

There seems an issue with the blocking feature ..I haven’t ever blocked people ..but somehow it appears that I have ..and then, when I try to unblock, the flash message says the attempt is successful but the person remains blocked

We will get this looked into and will fix it.

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this issue has been resolved. kindly check now.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Many of the Sony shows and Sab shows have got over. So, why those shows are still getting rankings in IF? smiley5 Like Kavya, Pukaar, Mehndi Wala Ghar, Dabangii Mulgii Aayi Re Aayi, Kuch Reet Jagat Ki Aise Hai, Dhruv Tara, Aangan Apno Ka, etc

Why should other existing shows of other channels compete with finished shows for IF rankings?

IMG_7359.jpeg

IMG_7360.jpeg

even star plus shows: baatein kuch ankahi se, dance plus s7, imlie, YHC, pandya store, aankh micholi and Meetha Khatta Pyaar Hamara are not airing anymore.
Edited by MJ_1009 - 5 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Yea since recently I cannot see their posts anymore…it just says “can’t see content because of users block settings”. I guess this is how the block features works now. Maybe to protect the other user’s privacy by blocking our access to their content

i am okay with hiding their post but i am irritated with that unwanted posts which has hidden content if that blocked member is active user. Hide their posts completely than giving that placeholder as we don't want to know they are active or not . I prefer not seeing their posts completely than knowing they have written posts which I can not read.

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Can you please open forum for bb 8 tamil?

When will the forum will ready for BB 8 Tamil?

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: pareshif

this issue has been resolved. kindly check now.

hello! Even after unblocking, I still cannot see their posts.