Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

I think when someone blocks you, even your settings will automatically block them. Even I haven’t blocked members but I had to manually unblock members who had blocked me.

Does this sound confusing?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No, not confusing...so I went to look for my settings b u t when clicking on "settings" I get a blank page smiley13 I can't verify if what you wrote happened to me (which indeed I would find strange when I've not blocked any user at all myself).

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I think it is a glitch or maybe the settings are such ki ek dusre ke posts hi mat padho...

This is what I meant...

What you see...

what-you-see.jpg

What you can do... click on unblock

step-2.jpg

Tadaaa

unblock.jpg

Clochette thumbnail

You're nice to give me this advice...I immediately went to a post of one user where this line is written, clicked on the name and indeed there had been the "unblock". Well, I clicked on the sign and got "Are you sure you want to unblock this user?" and affirmed with "ok". Then came "User Unblocked Successfully." again with "ok".

No text appeared...I refreshed the page...no text...I clicked on the name: the "unblock" still was written there...did the same as above...of no avail smiley13

Nevertheless, how come that I have to "unblock" a user I haven't even blocked...

Edited by Clochette - 7 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Happening with me too now. I am not able to unblock few users. Please help how to unblock them

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello mod, I need some help🙂

Once I block a member then unblocked them. Again blocked them after 24 hours for the second time. This happened like a couple of weeks ago, now I want to unblock this member but I couldn't. Why is it so?

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

No, not confusing...so I went to look for my settings b u t when clicking on "settings" I get a blank page smiley13 I can't verify if what you wrote happened to me (which indeed I would find strange when I've not blocked any user at all myself).

The person whose posts you cannot see has blocked you. I’ve been blocked by someone and I can never see their posts and their profile also shows “unblock” option to me.
Clochette thumbnail

That hadn't been like this before...the respective members had blocked me already months ago and I still could read their posts (which makes sense...they should not be able to read mine as they blocked me so they would not have to read me).

I really hope that Vijay can explain this or get it fixed.

Edited by Clochette - 7 days ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

That hadn't been like this before...the respective members had blocked me already months ago and I still could read their posts (which makes sense...they should not be able to read mine as they blocked me so they would not have to read me).

It seems fairly new because I could see their posts before as well. Now I don’t.
Clochette thumbnail

Oh, so it's the same for you as for me...but that is unfair! It's okay if they can't read our posts because they decided to do so, but we decided to see their posts and didn't block them...something doesn't add up...