Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

KoI bolega, ruhi ka naya job laga gain kya sabko sabak sikhane kasmiley36

Khud ke actions pe dhyan nahi deti but baaki logon ko ab yeh sabak sikhayegismiley39

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I am pretty sure Manish is gonna tell everyone that Akshu didn’t cause the accident but was trying to save Aaru and took the fall for Ruhi so that she lives a trauma free life. From the start of gen 4, he has been shown to miss her and keeps remembering her, hence magically he might be shown to have known the truth all along. Although if this is the case, idk how they will justify what he did when Akshu called him on her deathbed. I just hope they dont stretch this whole “Akshu is a murderer” thing for months.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

No they don't only Akshara and Abhimanyu, unless akshu wrote it in her diary.

Honestly if Akshu told other family members in a closed room the entire truth just like she told Abhimanyu, this entire siyappa wouldn't happened 😒. Other family would have understood just like Abhi understood that it was inevitable but not her or ruhi mistake as such.

@bold who is going to believe Ak diary? They have to come up with something substantial😐
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Lagta hai Aasmaan sa ne MG ki baaton ki thoda zyada seriously le liya hai. See my main worry is that this may lead to one of 3 things:

- Either Dadisa is acting and is planning for Ab to fail and then have Armaan break the reln (I have my doubts on this one)

- KV is not acting, but when Ab will fail, KV will go back to saying - I said she is not an ideal badi Bahu

- They're WW KV so that they get a bigger villian in Vidya who will become like Mamta from Hum Saath Saath hai and send Abhimaan to Vanvas (I so hope this happens)

Like I always say - these are the most logical conclusions. Isse kuch alag hi hoga as our makers love to be illogical 🤣

Bold- this is the most obvious and boring one cause that's all she has been doing. smiley39

I do think she is faking at times, but sometimes it feels so real. I have a lot of trust issues smiley22

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My point is she seems to be more fixated on her mummas voice, the memory of her singing and not the song perse.

So guitar dekh kar mumma ka gaana yaad aata hai but she hasnt placed that she used to sing this specific song.

Plus makers don't remember anything anyway.

I don't see any reason for Abhira to lie.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

@bold who is going to believe Ak diary? They have to come up with something substantial😐

But people don't lie in a diary na.

If anything they may lie elsewhere but in a personal diary they will be honest.