Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 21 days ago

I knew Akshu reveal was not gonna happen today but the reasoning they showed was so lame. They could have simply made Abhira say bachpan mein seekha tha and later had some distraction to avert that conversation. This could have also given an opportunity for Goenkas’ curiosity to build up and them trying to find out more during janmashtami celebrations. In this show, this song is a legacy song and has been passed on from one generation to next & making it seem like some generic bhajan was dumb.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It was probably her mother singing at the temple and Ab not knowing so she won't ask questions about song, I can imagine Aks singing that song and getting emotional

In pagphera epissode she imagined Akshara singing this song...

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Only akshara and Abhimanyu knew ,and no one else

what happened that day akshara told manyu in room that ruhi might have started car and dont tell anyone. I took it on mine as I don't want a kid to take blames. Back Hit was given by akshara 🤣
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1828604232938717625
abhira's #1 fan right there 🥹🥹🥹🥹

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/alpita0802/status/1828612651905360134?s=46

This kind of inconsistent writing is what these makers need to avoid. This is not some fuddu, irrelevant type thing that you can contradict, it relates back to the IR and writers need to be careful.

Here it is. She recognizes this song and remembers her mumma https://x.com/anjali46859/status/1828613816097378598?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I think Muskaan and Kairav knew. Not sure though

No they don't only Akshara and Abhimanyu, unless akshu wrote it in her diary.

Honestly if Akshu told other family members in a closed room the entire truth just like she told Abhimanyu, this entire siyappa wouldn't happened 😒. Other family would have understood just like Abhi understood that it was inevitable but not her or ruhi mistake as such.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 21 days ago
initially she sat in that room and revived na. But arti thal hands for manish shown. So narrative changed again 🤣🤣