Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Arohi was a villain but she wasn't this cheap, her and Neil were very cute together but Ruhi is beyond disgusting

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Waise math bholo Ruhi Birla ki umeed wale ankoon se dekho Armaan Ruhi keliye Pareshan hai , and the shock on delulus face when she saw Rohit holding her hand and said dono leke aaye smiley37. So she expected Armaan to sit beside her and give medicine like last time which i don’t even want to remember. That was one horrible phase 😂Delusional fool ,Chor bhi bhan gayi. Hope she is not involved in Kahnaji’s dress khand .

I dont keep any sort of such expectations from Ruhi Birla. After her latest dream sequence bilkul bhi nahi🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️. When it comes to immoral deeds she can do anything. But acc to bts there is a little kid dressed up as Krishna. So lets see kya hota hain.
Edited by Docworld - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

vibes are same for all as before shadi discussion is going on. Ruro is struck because of ruhi madam struck on day1 incident. She can't understand what's seen before her arman is full into abhira mode, abhira is in love with arman and how will they get separated or ar flips to ruhi gives that love. Rohit is good man giving that love and priority what she wanted but she is not seeing it. How long she runs with searching for water in desert . When something is there in life she is not getting the importance of it. When it's lost she nah know it and cry.Goenkas are kept away from ruhi side as of now for a perfect flip at a go soon. They did it previously too if they are holding anyone means tabahi and throwing away only.

I feel Meher that she moved on from Armaan she’s not aware of it.. these days she don’t want him to come near her whereas she is allowing Rohit to touch her and hug her smiley36.. bas dimaag mein bhi yehi baat atka rahe toh humko bhi mukthi milega 😛

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Deleted

Edited by elizamerin - 21 days ago

Word Count: 0

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why do they have to ruin the legacy song saying she heard it from mandir when she actually heard the song and said it’s her mama’s song . Ruhi ko uski selective panic attack deke topic divert karlethe why this 🤡 and she also if am not wrong she also heard the song in Mandir during Ak’s birthday right ?

https://x.com/swasan_sk/status/1828634813852508506

https://x.com/mayasdizis/status/1828603189345566903

May be she heard her mumma sing it in a mandir and learned it smiley36

Originally posted by: Susi26

I feel Meher that she moved on from Armaan she’s not aware of it.. these days she don’t want him to come near her whereas she is allowing Rohit to touch her and hug her smiley36.. bas dimaag mein bhi yehi baat atka rahe toh humko bhi mukthi milega 😛

the way she is throwing ar in anger and doing khaands with abhira in jealousy and hate and holding Rohit too not leaving him. If she can say it she can through body language or mind words today it's normal. Every day her words are changing. Remember she threw their hands and ran to Rohit she is doing same. She wants them to be separated as she felt cheated and hurt .

Originally posted by: Susi26

You mean something happened on that date night in bedroom which madam doesn’t know.. woh nashe me thi smiley43smiley42.. if that happens, I’ll take credits for giving hints to writers smiley36

Forum mai he writer padi rehti hai akkha time, writer apni sab energy ruhi ko maximum hatred mile uske piche laga rahi hai, so i want to ask her do you have anything else to offer audience ya sirf yeh ek he point hai?!smiley36 chauthi fail kahi ki smiley36

Originally posted by: Docworld

I dont keep any sort of such expectations from Ruhi Birla. After her latest dream sequence bilkul bhi nahi🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️. When it comes to immoral deeds she can do anything. But acc to bts there is a little kid dressed up as Krishna. So let’s see kya hota hain.

Eww 🤮 pathi holding her and she was imagining jeth ji and romancing with him. Kaha She is not allowing Armaan near her ??only today she fell on him and in IF article they said she will shamelessly follow AA to shopping mall and try to ruin their wedding shopping .

She hates when Rohit touches her but PH mein rehna hai tho acting tho karni padegi. Even today while dancing her eyes are all on Armaan.Bali ki Bakra Rohit getting cheated by this woman again. Now I don’t have any hopes or sympathy left for that women. Her trauma and all also doesn’t work anymore after all the evilness.when she can remember O khana sang by her maasi why can’t she remember she was the one who was in the car and her maasi saved her ?

Edited by Chaitu.V - 21 days ago

] yesss ak masi ko bhi ding dong pregnant hone ke baad he yaad aya tha. Lekin ruhi ko yeh log chakkar ke sath pregnant kyun dikahyege? Agenda is to give maximum hatred to ruhi character, so iss agenda ke sath toh yeh log ek ka ek he dikha sakte hai like ruhi obsessed with armaan!

Chakkar kaise help karega ruhi ko maximum hatred dene ke agenda mai!?

Edited out quoted post for gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 20 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnaa99

Is badhai ho badhai in order? 😂😍

Serious question though... Ruhi aur Rohit ke bachhe ka naam kya hoga? These people can't call him Ruhit... Right?

Ruhani will be her kid's name and next gen Vamp 🤣