Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

to be very frank, we can't blame ruhi for the hatred she has for akshra. If I would or anyone of us had been in her place, would we not do the same?

No-one asked ak to take the blame of arohi on her, she bought it unnecessarily on herself. Plus she was the only one who could have give the poor child motherly love, but Instead she chose to run away like always.

and don't come at me saying ki ruhi ne usko bahr niklwaya (I've read it multiple times on this forum), she was a kid and it were the Goenkas.

If you see today, ruhi had two flashbacks, the first one being akshra helping her calm down when she was in the cupboard (the good memory) and the last one where that child listening her masi confessing she killed her matashree (the bad memory). This indicates that although ru says she hates akshara, she still has some love for her (they hinted at this during holi epi also). although I've no hopes from the sh*t makers, I wish they could turn her positive or even grey like her mother and not ruin her character further.

Parallel of old ruhi ar abhira scene wo rohit is recreated with rohit. 20240828_131445-COLLAGE.jpgRuhi took sleeping pills unknowingly more thinking of everyone left her whoever she wanted them and fell unconscious. Ar saw and was taking her to hospital but abhira helped him both healed her at home. That time ruhi herself said if I open my eyes I need to hold my love.

After engagement of abhimaan ruhi cried why this happens only with me always.my happiness getting snatched . Rohit came immediately but she can't see what's in front her destiny 20240825_090402-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi in her headache and chakkar lost the chit of names given by abhira. First round names are not there on card due to sweat on hands of abhira and second time names chit gone on road. Third time thuthuthu hoga

20240828_074448-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi shouting on ar shows her anger clearly aa ar is holding abhira. Let her keep him in anger away that way her umeed in bin. These days ruhis dialogues are changing on daily basis hasil, umeed, dard, dukh, shadi hone nahi dungi, inki shadi ke kaam mujhe karni hi mera kismat dekho mein inko alag karna chahti thi, inko alag karungi🤣🤣🤣 daily mental words changing.

20240828_074803-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi fell in chakkar and on ar unknowingly. Abhira came in right time saw them near by and one second she got insecured no doubts which she herself admitted. Ar too cleared he didn't come with ruhi but he took ruhi home in his car. After a long time ruhi in his car behind. Is it for kicking in anger when ring chori is out🤣🤣

20240828_074828-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi got her answer when she got up now after an year Whoever left her gone. The one who held her in love Wo leaving her is shown by God again. She needs to accept it.

20240828_074919-COLLAGE.jpg

Kahi pe nihage kisika nishani in hand. But bandhi throw nahi kiyu hath Or ring held him and kept calm.20240828_075006-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar turned his head to abhira side when Rohit is saying how he was scared ruhi ko kuch hogaya. Ho jata khatam hoti kahani 🤣🤣

Abhira told her to take care as doctor advised her rest.

20240828_141440-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhis eyes are on their hand holds but her hand too was in Rohit hold.

Kush raho with what you got acceptance in life against thrown people or run for water in desert. 20240828_075154-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 23 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Meher is ruhi pregnant ? What if she just went with a flow smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Meher is ruhi pregnant ? What if she just went with a flow smiley36

kuch bhi ho sakta hi diya all outer mind words are puski any day i dont take them as they are changing daily. Her actions dekho Rohit ko kareeb pull kardi ab kaha jayegi bolo 🤣🤣 ruhis production we scratched heads when did it happen karke 🤣

Is badhai ho badhai in order? 😂😍

Serious question though... Ruhi aur Rohit ke bachhe ka naam kya hoga? These people can't call him Ruhit... Right?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

kuch bhi ho sakta hi diya all outer mind words are puski any day i dont take them as they are changing daily. Her actions dekho Rohit ko kareeb pull kardi ab kaha jayegi bolo 🤣🤣

haha I wonder iska baccha bhi hawa main ayega phir once she becomes pregnant she will stop lusting over armaan and may decide to give besht life for her child smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haha I wonder iska baccha bhi hawa main ayega phir once she becomes pregnant she will stop lusting over armaan and may decide to give besht life for her child smiley36

I feel her actions are like akshara only 🤣 mind vs heart. Bacha peth mein rakhke jump maari thi woh so😜
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

kuch bhi ho sakta hi diya all outer mind words are puski any day i dont take them as they are changing daily. Her actions dekho Rohit ko kareeb pull kardi ab kaha jayegi bolo 🤣🤣 ruhis production we scratched heads when did it happen karke 🤣

Exactly they never showed that ,y do I think identity revelation will happen on marriage and next writhing a month Leap that’s y suddenly showing romance and talking about kids,that only happens when that track is about to come as many articles agave already been circulated about pregnancy and all

Abhira asked dadi can i do the celebration of janmastami echoed to prove herself as most layak bahu. Dadi gave her a flower as blessing.As dialogues echoed she failed to do the function as shown in bts. Reason whoever or whatever it's .

Manish swarna joined in poddars celebration with abhiras call. So they kept ruhi aside now holding another beti as usual. Ruhi is observing all this and she thought manish taught abhira o kanha bhajan😀🤗 her peanut brain can't think much.

20240828_075403-COLLAGE.jpg

Precap ruhi asking abhira to tell who told her that bhajan and ar telling about their kids chunnu, munnu,🤣 ruhi listened it.

Arey ruhi beta tum jaldi apna bacha Or bache rohit se karlo tumhara ddp jayega aur hume mukti bhi milegi cringe se.

20240828_075422-COLLAGE.jpg

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Exactly they never showed that ,y do I think identity revelation will happen on marriage and next writhing a month Leap that’s y suddenly showing romance and talking about kids,that only happens when that track is about to come as many articles agave already been circulated about pregnancy and all

Scotland bhi toh jaana h abhi maybe after that we get children then white day 🤔