Users

Frequent Posters

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

Waise i need a clarification from pyaari dadisa

Is Armaan sautela/paraya or ghar ka bada beta??

I think thats situational..

And mood pe depend karta hai dadisa ke..

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

He is too dumb!!! Pata nahi abroad se kya padhai karke aaya hai..

Naa biwi ko sambhal sakta hai.. naa hi kuch kaam karta hai..

Kaam toh kr rha h yrrr, jab se waapas aaya h, dadisa and phupasa kaam hi krwate rhte h 🀣, bechara have no time to even listen to his wife planning plotting when she is screaming like a banshee in his own room πŸ˜’.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 23 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Abhi mauka aane do, daidsa gonna paltofy very deadly πŸ’€. She ruined his entire childhood, she is a manipulative player, somewhere she knows that right now she doesn't stand a chance toh going with the flow.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi said I love you to rohit, rohit had a mini engagement with ruhi on armaan abhira's engagement day & ruhi didnt resist.He is aware armaan has moved on & ruhi came to him by herself asking for a fresh start

Toh how any sane person will think his wife still dreams about his brother.

There is nothing sane about this whole fiasco honestly, I don't think any man gonna forgive his wife if he finds that his wife cheated on him with his brother and even if somehow he wants to have this whole second chance thing, he gonna agree to be in the same house with his brother and wife.

Itv have this dumb guy trope where husband of female villian is more or less an oblivious idiot. They are doing the same with Rohit when it comes to Ruhi.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i was talking with my friends about the same thing on x over dm πŸ˜‚ the lyrics literally seems like flirting with kanha. If a lady is singing it to her husband or bf still makes sense but early morning kanhaji se kaun flirt kartha hai. πŸ˜‚ i Don't know if this is actually a bhajan or song written for yrkkh so i just did not put it here in order to avoid hurting sentiments of ppl πŸ˜‚

They even made poor boy abhir to sing to oh kanha to krishna which has lyrics tere milan ke liye vyakul hai mann ab toh tu mujhr pehchaan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My first language is not hindi let me know i am misinterpreting this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

the love which is not restricted to society or conditions , left the sharm, caste, family relationship lok laj kul told in the lyrics defines the unconditional love of her and connecting the heart of ml. Because in extreme conditions the fl has to chosen the ml as they were not accepted in society nor their love by elders. This is akshu song to abhimanyu and it was given only to him and his related kid abhir.

20240828_073516-COLLAGE.jpg

Previous generations its a bhajan suited the situations how fl went in extremes to save ml and his family. As old akshu is shown singing with guitar today in episode this is goenkas ki beti akshu connected through abhiras heart connects to manish.

Ruhi too connected through heart immediately after listening to abhiras song 20240828_073427-COLLAGE.jpg

Baby Ruhi was scared of darkness locked herself in cup board , her matasree was admitted in hospital due to current shock.Ruhi got those headphones and song of o kanha where ak recording was there giving her strength I am with you. Later matasree got up from bed.

Next bit shown today is ak admitting she did accident of arohi. So the parent figures both were cut for ruhi and lost ak masi too with that incident. 20240828_073409-COLLAGE.jpgAbhira told I listened in a speaker in mandir none taught me. Abhira doesn't lie like akshu so we can trust her version on this. That madir bit shown to manish is on ak birthday time where he kept song. 20240828_073619-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya and family was happy for the bhajan

20240828_073554-COLLAGE.jpg

Mods... In today's episode Old akshara in s3 bits with o kanha song shown. Past story bits kept in post too given in episode only.

Edited by Mehersudha - 23 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

There is nothing sane about this whole fiasco honestly, I don't think any man gonna forgive his wife if he finds that his wife cheated on him with his brother and even if somehow he wants to have this whole second chance thing, he gonna agree to be in the same house with his brother and wife.

Itv have this dumb guy trope where husband of female villian is more or less an oblivious idiot. They are doing the same with Rohit when it comes to Ruhi.

from rohit's pov i dont find him wrong. They have clearly shown the scenes which made rohit think she moved on from armaan. If abhira can give a chance to armaan, what's wrong in him thinking to do the same for ruhi. He always had a soft spot for her & was not able to forget her fully even after staying away for an year.

Jab family ko hi issue nahi hain, with armaan & ruhi staying under same roof, toh rohit ko akele bewakoof kyun bulaye?? Especially Vidya & dadi knew the level of ruhi's feelings for armaan still wanted her to be in his life πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.

Itv & logic ek saath nahi jaate, it's all up for drama and we can't do anything about it. Only 2 options we have as a viewer : either watch whatever illogical stuff they show or switch to another show(wahaan bhi illogical stuff dekho & wahaan se bhi bhaag jao)smiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Rohit or Armaansmiley39?? I think you are confused between RP and armaansmiley36

No I said Armaan cannot control what Rohit might think if he sees Ruhi fainting in his arms. But he has been showing wnough PDA so any sane person should not have any doubt abt Ar’s feelings.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 23 days ago

. Dadisa’s feelings and attitude are highly volatile. As of now he is Bada beta. Kaal/Parso there are high chances to fall back to Sautela pota.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 23 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

. Dadisa’s feelings and attitude are highly volatile. As of now he is Bada beta. Kaal/Porsu there are high chances to fall back to Sautela pota.

Exactly, it's situation basis.

Like tomorrow if rohit is upset/angry at armaan, for dadi armaan becomes her sautela pota.

But if abhira fails in some responsibility given to her or if dadi wants a par pota, abhira becomes badi bahu automatically making armaan bada betasmiley44

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Seriously when I go to India I despise coming across these Bengali serials. Aur yeh Hindi itv walein copy karte thakte nehi. Olden days there was plenti of good series and then no one copied.

They did some, like sasural genda phool which was an adaptation of 'ogo bodhu sundori'. It was a very good serial back then.