Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think after Ru was shown to have come back to PH for Ar, not even her well wishers think that she is worthy of FL. They just now are content with thinking that there are two negative characters in the show (Ru and Ab).smiley37

That’s a good call.. two negatives…smiley37

Allergy in Sharma, nothing else….😂

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Seriously what was the need of that scene? Matlab chalte phirte Ru will fall and Ar is gonna catch? Doesn’t make sense to me🙄

Drama lovers ko doubt main rakhne ke liye yeh kuch to gadbad karegi successfully smiley37

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

But what is the use of such roots which ll not provide any benefit to her child. Without those roots akshara managed to instill great personality and values in abhira that the goenkas with a bundle of those roots could not give their ladli granddaughter ruhi. The talks on parivaar and parvarish started with the entry of the mighty podaars and goenkas who had such backward thoughts. Akshara might have done stupidity in taking the fall for ruhi's mother's death, but is in no way done any disservice to abhjra by keeping her away from toxicity..even if it is family.

Time and again I was told abhira craves for a family so are morals and values the only requirement? If so , when abhira knows the truth, will she keep her back towards the goenkas ?

Also, akshara & by default abhira have a right on their property, wealth and assets..so living a life in poverty where abhira was roaming around the roads without a penny in her pocket , when she's equal to ruhi , isn't that a disservice to her ? Till akshara was alive it was OK, she had to keep her pride & Manish didn't pick her calls , but when she's dying , isn't it right to tell her daughter to find her roots so that she has someone to fall back on ?

Abhira didn't have to hear any taunt about her lineage had she knows she's a goenkas heir.

Goenkas are toxic so are poddars and abhira craves for both

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1828652251742962124

I often have had issues with the camerawork of this show, but this bit was so well done.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Time and again I was told abhira craves for a family so are morals and values the only requirement? If so , when abhira knows the truth, will she keep her back towards the goenkas ?

Also, akshara & by default abhira have a right on their property, wealth and assets..so living a life in poverty where abhira was roaming around the roads without a penny in her pocket , when she's equal to ruhi , isn't that a disservice to her ? Till akshara was alive it was OK, she had to keep her pride & Manish didn't pick her calls , but when she's dying , isn't it right to tell her daughter to find her roots so that she has someone to fall back on ?

Abhira didn't have to hear any taunt about her lineage had she knows she's a goenkas heir.

Goenkas are toxic so are poddars and abhira craves for both

Just because abhira is craving for it doesn't make it right. And giving everything a child craves for would have lead to abhira growing up exactly like ruhi. Abhira ll get all her rights on assets and properties but will she have any peace. It would have been a repetition of their mothers. And akshara had no idea when she was giving her daughter's responsibility to the son of the reputed families in udaipur that she ll end up begging on the streets.

And goenkas are not someone you can trust enough to fall back on. And sadly when abhira finds out the truth, as you said she ll not turn her back on them no matter how much they deserve it.

Values matter more than assets. If i ever have a choice to make between giving my child a happy life but a poor one or a wealthy life accompanied by taunts and baggages, i would always choose the former.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed. Akshara also thought of telling MG about Ab when she was dying. She called him. But his inaccessibility even at that point is the reason she didn't tell Ab or Ar about having family in Udaipur to track down and instead focused on convincing Ar to marry Ab , keep her safe before she breathed her last. So I don't think Akshara if lets say, she had survived the death scare would have wanted to tell Ab about family and reconcile.

Edited by Pinecone - 23 days ago
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Just because abhira is craving for it doesn't make it right. And giving everything a child craves for would have lead to abhira growing up exactly like ruhi. Abhira ll get all her rights on assets and properties but will she have any peace. It would have been a repetition of their mothers. And akshara had no idea when she was giving her daughter's responsibility to the son of the reputed families in udaipur that she ll end up begging on the streets.

And goenkas are not someone you can trust enough to fall back on. And sadly when abhira finds out the truth, as you said she ll not turn her back on them no matter how much they deserve it.

Values matter more than assets. If i ever have a choice to make between giving my child a happy life but a poor one or a wealthy life accompanied by taunts and baggages, i would always choose the former.

I think that's for abhira to decide..

And in the coming weeks , abhira will prove you wrong , not me 😆

Also , akshara or anybody doesn't know what's coming ahead..taunts , baggage or happiness..abhira got everything from arman also for all we know , akshara giving abhiras responsibility to a stranger was foolish enuf...akshara had no idea of arman or his family ...whether or not abhira will be accepted there , wherher or not abhira will accept them.......family is toxic doesn't mean they need to be abandoned , its not my thought process , that's what these ladies tell us time and again ..biggest proof is abhira craving for poddar family ...for that matter arman too..

Abhira growing up with ruhi means ? I'm talking about the time when abhira was grown up and her mother was on the death bed ...but otherwise also , only poverty can Instill morals and values in a person ? 🙃

Edited by Krinya - 23 days ago
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Vaise it's comic how these poddars Starr dancing randomly.. this bhajan was sung by akshara coz she used to recite ramayana & she had a good voice ..naitiks family was a krishna bhkat and morning pooja and prayers were routine......plus the lyrics like tum sang naina jod liye hai maiya aur babul se rishte tod diye , fit with her and naitiks narrative when she married to him leaving her mayka..naira bhi it was OK, coz suhasini goenka was too much into Pooja paath n stuff..

Akshara also it was fine , she had a good voice , she used to sing this bhajan frequently & this particular song became the reason abhim was attracted to her ..

What's the relevance here ? Poddars spend most of their time bickering , plotting arguing and fighting ..kabhi koi Pooja paath bhajan nai karte..suddenly into kanhaji se prem ho gaya🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Vaise it's comic how these poddars Starr dancing randomly.. this bhajan was sung by akshara coz she used to recite ramayana & she had a good voice ..naitiks family was a krishna bhkat and morning pooja and prayers were routine......plus the lyrics like tum sang naina jod liye hai maiya aur babul se rishte tod diye , fit with her and naitiks narrative when she married to him leaving her mayka..naira bhi it was OK, coz suhasini goenka was too much into Pooja paath n stuff..

Akshara also it was fine , she had a good voice , she used to sing this bhajan frequently & this particular song became the reason abhim was attracted to her ..

What's the relevance here ? Poddars spend most of their time bickering , plotting arguing and fighting ..kabhi koi Pooja paath bhajan nai karte..suddenly into kanhaji se prem ho gaya🤣

i was talking with my friends about the same thing on x over dm 😂 the lyrics literally seems like flirting with kanha. If a lady is singing it to her husband or bf still makes sense but early morning kanhaji se kaun flirt kartha hai. 😂 i Don't know if this is actually a bhajan or song written for yrkkh so i just did not put it here in order to avoid hurting sentiments of ppl 😂

They even made poor boy abhir to sing to oh kanha to krishna which has lyrics tere milan ke liye vyakul hai mann ab toh tu mujhr pehchaan 😂😂😂

My first language is not hindi let me know i am misinterpreting this 😂😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 23 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

You might not know but ruhi and her dida are not blood related. Ruhi's biological grand mother was a doctor worked with her grandfather. She apparently does not know the man she was in love was already married and had a kid. Later she died during labor and ruhi's dida adopted her father on the insistence of her poppy. Ruhi's dida always knew the real identity of her father. Ruhi's stubborn character comes from gonekas only. They flamed it by their over pampering.

I do know that they are not biologically related but the woman did play an active part in raising her until she was six. I never said it was genetics so the biology here is a moot point. I do agree that eventually the Goenkas over pampered her and spoilt her by giving her an awful upbringing. They have overindulged her and made her a complete brat. Only Aarohi was a good parent to Ruhi and unfortunately, she died way too soon.