Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 23 days ago

why did this ring had to be such an eyesore smiley22

Originally posted by: leafy2022

She is in fairyland. She can imagine whatever she likes. I am telling you her story is heading to she imagining and declaring to the family that she is pregnant with Armaan’s child. This happened in the bengali version kusum dola.

Try to remember her obsession with Poppy. and later on with Goenkas. Morning shows the day.

God/s mercy.These days DNA testing is very easily available. So that trope should never work in modern days.
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Fir toh last bhi us jaisa hi hona chahiyesmiley37

we hope so. She is scary and creepy smiley34

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Rohit ka to he cannot do anything. He is going around at PH with tremendous amount of PDA for Ab such that even MG is pulling his legs. Still Ru chudail picha nehi chodti. Bechara aur kya karein?

Rohit or Armaansmiley39?? I think you are confused between RP and armaansmiley36
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

God/s mercy.These days DNA testing is very easily available. So that trope should never work in modern days.

Yeah but it’s itv. Dna test get changed, dna test never happens….and so many things.smiley29

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rohit ka to he cannot do anything. He is going around at PH with tremendous amount of PDA for Ab such that even MG is pulling his legs. Still Ru chudail picha nehi chodti. Bechara aur kya karein?

Manish surprised me today, I thought woh kuch teeki baat bolega & armaan ka mood kharab ho jayegasmiley39

Star jalsha shows are all wahiyat, sadly now it's in the trend to blindly copy themsmiley19

Seriously when I go to India I despise coming across these Bengali serials. Aur yeh Hindi itv walein copy karte thakte nehi. Olden days there were plenty of good series and then no one copied.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 22 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rohit or Armaansmiley39?? I think you are confused between RP and armaansmiley36

Rohit poddar..

She was replying to my comment, I had mentioned about reel rohit

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 23 days ago

Seriously when I go to India I despise coming across these Bengali serials. Aur yeh Hindi itv walein copy karte thakte nehi. Olden days there was plenti of good series and then no one copied.

Kasam se.. Yesterday I came across the story of og version of SP's 10.30 pm show. My God.. Very very "entertaining"🤐🤐🤐🤐.. Galti se bhi uss taraf mat dekhna DKP🙏🙏
Edited by Docworld - 23 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

which article ? Is that woman acting or is she really dizzy? That scene was unnecessary but they don’t want Ruhi to see Abhira’s parents names they inserted kuch bhi. They can make the paper fly in the air but nahi she landed on Armaan. And poor Armaan is scared for life and started giving explanations 😂 if Rohit was in Abhira’s place phir se class lag jathe . She was expecting Armaan to be tensed for her ? I can’t believe she is such a a useless delulu.😂

Kis angle se woh pareshaan lag rah dha smiley37