Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Tomorrow she will listen to their baby planning and brush it off and will plan how she can have baby with him instead. She is becoming like Urmila character in “pyar tune kya kiya”,smiley3

But Ru ne kya socha ki Ar ki haat bhoot jaise stretch kar jata hai? He was standing beside the bed .How could he physically also hold her hands when she is lying on the bed?
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Yeah she does not know her mother's songs. She does not about her Mom's Udaipur connection.

Ruhi will forever be eyeing on her husband. There was a faint hope of her stopping eyeing Ar after IR (not saying she will turn positive and infact she will become more negative as seen from her reaction today). Aur Ar bechara darr ke mare apni safai deta rahega Ab ko. What a pity...I felt so bad he was explaining to AB that he did not come with Ruhi . And it reminded me the Bhaag Chudail song that was shared recently picturized on Ar and Ruhi during their engagement/shaadi fiasco.

I felt that he is more worried about rohit, I mean iske baare mein rohit ko pata chalta toh issue create karta, & then abhira ko problem hoti

Toh better clear it then & there, uske baad ruhi ko leke jayenge gharsmiley36

But I hope armaan ke dil se yeh baat utar gaya hoga ke rohit I'll treats ruhi after their scene today

Tomorrow she will listen to their baby planning and brush it off and will plan how she can have baby with him instead. She is becoming like Urmila character in “pyar tune kya kiya”,smiley3

Fir toh last bhi us jaisa hi hona chahiyesmiley37

oh there are lots of doubts. At the end of S3 also there were jead scratching moments where fandom were making the FL villain. Sab perspective ki maya….😀

I think after Ru was shown to have come back to PH for Ar, not even her well wishers think that she is worthy of FL. They just now are content with thinking that there are two negative characters in the show (Ru and Ab).smiley37
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 23 days ago

Originally posted by: shalu1786

You might not know but ruhi and her dida are not blood related. Ruhi's biological grand mother was a doctor worked with her grandfather. She apparently does not know the man she was in love was already married and had a kid. Later she died during labor and ruhi's dida adopted her father on the insistence of her poppy. Ruhi's dida always knew the real identity of her father. Ruhi's stubborn character comes from gonekas only. They flamed it by their over pampering.

goenkas ka blood and ziddi bhi same like their khaand betiya and giving freedom by gvs made all do what they wanted or want.
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But Ru ne kya socha ki Ar ki haat bhoot jaise stretch kar jata hai? He was standing beside the bed .How could he physically also hold her hands when she is lying on the bed?

She is in fairyland. She can imagine whatever she likes. I am telling you her story is heading to she imagining and declaring to the family that she is pregnant with Armaan’s child. This happened in the bengali version kusum dola.

Try to remember her obsession with Poppy. and later on with Goenkas. Morning shows the day.

Edited by leafy2022 - 23 days ago

Wo e-stree hai khuch bhi soch sakti haismiley37

She is in fairyland. She can imagine whatever she likes. I am telling you her story is heading to she imagining and declaring to the family that she is pregnant with Armaan’s child. This happened in the bengali version kusum dola.

Try to remember her obsession with Poppy. and later on with Goenkas. Morning shows the day.

Star jalsha shows are all wahiyat, sadly now it's in the trend to blindly copy themsmiley19

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She didn't demand an explanation though .Infact she basically told him not to explain. He gave the explanation because he knows what he's put her through before. He knows what insecurities and MU can do to a person and relationship. He knows that its not easy to live with your partners ex in close quarters. He knows if roles were reversed he'd feel uncomfortable to see Abhira with any man even if it was unintentional. Here she knows the past and Ruhis inability to move on.

I actually appreciate how honest she was in return. Instead of trying to act cool or say- oh I trust you blindly or dont "insult" my pyaar and trust for you by giving explanations etc etc , she chose to be honest. Its not easy to admit that she did feel uncomfortable even if it was just for a second.

Yeahh its not easy and by showing Abhira confessing her feelings writers r indeed telling that they have come so much far ahead in their relationship.Like Ab said to Manish, she and Ar really dont need to hide anything from each other. Transparency is indeed very imp in a relationship.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I felt that he is more worried about rohit, I mean iske baare mein rohit ko pata chalta toh issue create karta, & then abhira ko problem hoti

Toh better clear it then & there, uske baad ruhi ko leke jayenge gharsmiley36

But I hope armaan ke dil se yeh baat utar gaya hoga ke rohit I'll treats ruhi after their scene today

Rohit ka to he cannot do anything. He is going around at PH with tremendous amount of PDA for Ab such that even MG is pulling his legs. Still Ru chudail picha nehi chodti. Bechara aur kya karein?