Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

which article ? Is that woman acting or is she really dizzy? That scene was unnecessary but they don’t want Ruhi to see Abhira’s parents names they inserted kuch bhi. They can make the paper fly in the air but nahi she landed on Armaan. And poor Armaan is scared for life and started giving explanations 😂 if Rohit was in Abhira’s place phir se class lag jathe . She was expecting Armaan to be tensed for her ? I can’t believe she is such a a useless delulu.😂

That was a good parallel scene drawn from ArRu 1.0 medicine kaand na?? Yes actors were diff but stillsmiley40smiley40

Ru might have thought Ohh Ar still cares for me so much that he might be sitting beside me, caring and getting tensed for me.. Matlab umeed hai umeed hain guys🤣🤣🤣.Ruhi Birla, u delusional fool, he is no longer than toffee boy. Vo kabke aage nikal chuka hain.. I mean bahut aagesmiley36.

And Ar showing a slight sign of sympathy towards Ruhi means uskeliye khatra😅😅.. Ar sa bach ke rehna🙏🙏

Edited by Docworld - 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

its illogical to us that Abhira will say- temple mein suna because we expect that Akshu would have sang this every Janmashtami and thats how Ab would know it. but maybe Akshu did know other bhajans and didnt sing this one regularly enough.

Basically it seems like Abhira only knows this song as a generic bhajan/kirtan song and not her "mumma's song"

Yeah she does not know her mother's songs. She does not about her Mom's Udaipur connection.

Ruhi will forever be eyeing on her husband. There was a faint hope of her stopping eyeing Ar after IR (not saying she will turn positive and infact she will become more negative as seen from her reaction today). Aur Ar bechara darr ke mare apni safai deta rahega Ab ko. What a pity...I felt so bad he was explaining to AB that he did not come with Ruhi . And it reminded me the Bhaag Chudail song that was shared recently picturized on Ar and Ruhi during their engagement/shaadi fiasco.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 23 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Good to see you. Long time!

Yes. Lovely shot..also good solid reminder of who the legacy heroine and protagonist of the gen 4 story is.

Agree. Solid reminder who is the “ positive “ character. smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

if she said this to Ar last time then I tell you rishta makers are the dumbest on this earth😆 dharti ke bhoj hai Inse consistency except kar is crimesmiley39

Nope she never mention it to Armaan cause he never asked her smiley36

The closest thing is Ab phug phera Rasam, Ab and MG imagine Aks singing the song

Edited by pyar-ishk - 23 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tomorrow she will listen to their baby planning and brush it off and will plan how she can have baby with him instead. She is becoming like Urmila character in “pyar tune kya kiya”,smiley3

Originally posted by: leafy2022

This was indeed a good reminder and catchy scene for legacy viewers. If anyone has doubt they established again today who is the FL. smiley27

Next I want to see Sheela, Sirat, Aarohi and Ruhi in the same frame with vampire teeth…smiley37smiley37

Is this doubt still relevant???😂😂😂.. Makers kitne baar clarify karenge yaar🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Yeah she does not know her mother's songs. She does not about her Mom's Udaipur connection.

Ruhi will forever be eyeing on her husband. There was a faint hope of her stopping eyeing Ar after IR (not saying she will turn positive and infact she will become more negative as seen from her reaction today). Aur Ar bechara darr ke mare apni safai deta rahega Ab ko. What a pity...I felt so bad he was explaining to AB that he did not come with Ruhi . And it reminded me the Bhaag Chudail song that was shared recently picturized on Ar and Ruhi during their engagement/shaadi fiasco.

She didn't demand an explanation though .Infact she basically told him not to explain. He gave the explanation because he knows what he's put her through before. He knows what insecurities and MU can do to a person and relationship. He knows that its not easy to live with your partners ex in close quarters. He knows if roles were reversed he'd feel uncomfortable to see Abhira with any man even if it was unintentional. Here she knows the past and Ruhis inability to move on. It takes him 2 mins to explain but it does a lot to keep the trust and bond intact. If she hadn't caught them , I would have wanted him to go tell her what happened anyway because thats what an honest transparent relationship is like. Ruhi is not a random girl . She's got history with him. So Ab deserves every reassurance and explanation each time Ruhi comes up even if she says its ok because unconsciously it does a lot to keep her secure and happy.

I actually appreciate how honest she was in return. Instead of trying to act cool or say- oh I trust you blindly or dont "insult" my pyaar and trust for you by giving explanations etc etc , she chose to be honest. Its not easy to admit that she did feel uncomfortable even if it was just for a second.

Edited by Pinecone - 23 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Is this doubt still relevant???😂😂😂.. Makers kitne baar clarify karenge yaar🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

oh there are lots of doubts. At the end of S3 also there were head scratching moments where fandom were making the FL villain. Sab perspective ki maya….😀

Edited by leafy2022 - 23 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kuch log delulu rahte hai humesha just like Ruhi.