Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If goal of IR is to make people feel bad for Ruhi , it's gonna majorly backfire. Because if anything audience will feel even more sad for Abhiras state that biological family hone ke bawajood Abhira didn't know anyone except her mom and has lived for over a year now as an orphan , and now when she knows them also she has to deal with how pathetic her bio family is . Audience will feel she's better off being an orphan than with such crappy people having khoon ka rishta with her.

When did makers care for audience ,never ,they will show what they want to show

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: luvsagar

why are they harping on trips especially if Rishta is in top 5 and a slot leader ?

rishta is in top 5 only because of its loyal audience. Let's take real life example. If a company has an employee who is with the company from last 15 years and a employee joins company recently the expectation of performance from experienced resource will be higher than new resource considering he knows everything including trends, tools , contacts etc.

Similarly rajan knows his audience. Usko patha how to play with audience minds to keep this show on if it's not getting more trp even after the 15 years of experience he has then what's the point of having loyal fan base as an advantage when he can not use it to get more income. If sp gives same slot to jhanak which is getting 2.3 at 10.30 who knows it can beat anupama which is more beneficial for sp interms of profit and they can bring new shows too.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

What an amazing sequence it was! All four legacy fls 😍😍

Good to see you. Long time!

Yes. Lovely shot..also good solid reminder of who the legacy heroine and protagonist of the gen 4 story is.

Originally posted by: janecastle

Abhira singing O Kahna was nostalgic, especially with that scene of all previous FL's doing the same. For me, Armaan's expression was the most adorable.. he literally looked like she hung stars and moon in the sky. smiley27

Just watched the episode. Everyone seems so impressed with Abhira’s singing esp Armaan though he heard it before. This man is truly,madly in love with her. As Abhira said to MG they r not just GF/BF they r best friends too. The way he is respecting and adoring her ❤️he loves he unconditionally .I wish they end this show after their marriage with a kid or without a kid with a happy ever after ending. But IK smiley36

And my silly girl sabse best hai from her biggest fan 😂😍

Akshara Singhani/Maheswari and her lineage

Nostalgic 😍 All 4 Legacy FL’s in a single frame

https://x.com/mayasdizis/status/1828603189345566903

Edited by Chaitu.V - 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Tell me, why didnt goenkas go to ruhi to pacify her, I mean they are aware anything related to akshara is trigger for her, iss baar itna bada coincidence hua, na ruhi bhaagi na goenkas uske paas gaye🤔

May be they r also done with their pyaari bacchismiley36.. Jokes apart thats a valid question.. Logically they should have gone behind her like what happened during Ak's bday pooja.

IF waala article sahi tha, yun hi unko fake samja mainesmiley6

But the need of the scene, abhi bhi nahi samji, ruhi baaki sab ke saamne healthy rehti hain, armaan ko dekhkar gir jaati hain 🤷‍♀️

Her whole life revolves her so called umeed . So Ar ke saamne hi sabkuch hoga na🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
Edited by Docworld - 23 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Ruhi Birla-Poddar has inherited her delusional, neurotic and narcissistic tendencies from her daadi. That woman was unhinged and vile to the point that everyone left her including her own son that she loved the most. The way she has no care for anyone or anything except what she wants — this reminds me of Manjiri Birla.

You might not know but ruhi and her dida are not blood related. Ruhi's biological grand mother was a doctor worked with her grandfather. She apparently does not know the man she was in love was already married and had a kid. Later she died during labor and ruhi's dida adopted her father on the insistence of her poppy. Ruhi's dida always knew the real identity of her father. Ruhi's stubborn character comes from gonekas only. They flamed it by their over pampering.

Edited by shalu1786 - 23 days ago

IF waala article sahi tha, yun hi unko fake samja mainesmiley6

But the need of the scene, abhi bhi nahi samji, ruhi baaki sab ke saamne healthy rehti hain, armaan ko dekhkar gir jaati hain 🤷‍♀️

which article ? Is that woman acting or is she really dizzy? That scene was unnecessary but they don’t want Ruhi to see Abhira’s parents names they inserted kuch bhi. They can make the paper fly in the air but nahi she landed on Armaan. And poor Armaan is scared for life and started giving explanations 😂 if Rohit was in Abhira’s place phir se class lag jathe . She was expecting Armaan to be tensed for her ? I can’t believe she is such a a useless delulu.😂
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Just watched the episode. Everyone seems so impressed with Abhira’s singing esp Armaan though he heard it before. This man is truly,madly in love with her. As Abhira said to MG they r not just GF/BF they r best friends too. The way he is respecting and adoring her ❤️he loves he unconditionally .I wish they end this show after their marriage with a kid or without a kid with a happy ever after ending. But IK smiley36

And my silly girl sabse best hai from her biggest fan 😂😍

Akshara Singhani/Maheswari and her lineage

Nostalgic 😍 All 4 Legacy FL’s in a single frame

https://x.com/mayasdizis/status/1828603189345566903

This was indeed a good reminder and catchy scene for legacy viewers. If anyone has doubt they established again today who is the FL. smiley27

Next I want to see Sheela, Sirat, Aarohi and Ruhi in the same frame with vampire teeth…smiley37smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

which article ? Is that woman acting or is she really dizzy? That scene was unnecessary but they don’t want Ruhi to see Abhira’s parents names they inserted kuch bhi. They can make the paper fly in the air but nahi she landed on Armaan. And poor Armaan is scared for life and started giving explanations 😂 if Rohit was in Abhira’s place phir se class lag jathe . She was expecting Armaan to be tensed for her ? I can’t believe she is such a a useless delulu.😂

There was an IF article about that scene 2-3 days back. Article sounded like she was dizzy due to migraine attack but apna cvs hain, kal ko kuch bhi dikha sakte hain all it will take is one dialogue added to her monologuesmiley36