Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Tell me, why didnt goenkas go to ruhi to pacify her, I mean they are aware anything related to akshara is trigger for her, iss baar itna bada coincidence hua, na ruhi bhaagi na goenkas uske paas gayeπŸ€”

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 22 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yes u said it Rani.. Armaan is indeed making me like him more and more.What a tremendous growth as a man to his womansmiley27🧿🧿

True. But i have fear too. That they can ruin it tomorrow. So i want to enjoy the current phase of Abhimaan to my hearts content, and just pray that things aren't ruined

Watching him smile thinking fondly of her or take pride in her when she's not there is so precious. ❀️

Abhira does it too ,but she always adored, cared, respected, etc whereas with Armaan it hits harder because after how much they ruined him, this is SO impactful now..It makes me grin so hard to see him so "in love" with his silly girl, his sharmaji, his hulk ki mameri behen. Uff!!!

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Just frame this comment and send this to dkp officesmiley37. This is so apt analysis.

AGREED!!!! Send to DKP channel writer Bhavna everyone !

If they want a solid track they have options

A. Abhimanyu is alive but had memory loss and is found to tell the truth β€”- he can be step father to ABHIRA

B. ABHIR is alive and can state that Abhimanyu told truth when he died

C. Akshu diary found where she wrote everything in detail

D. All this could be corroborated by putting Ruhi under hypnosis and having her recall the past

would love if they gave us a strong track for clearing Akshu name β€” with Armaan and Dadisa supporting Abhira β€” there could be a court case too or something to show the lawyers of the show who seem to have no clients currently

main thing is ABHIMAAN should support each other and present a united front and Abhira should know about Goenkas throwing a preggie Akshara out and abandoning her and HATE them!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ab jhanak ka dekh kar lag raha hai kahi ab ko bhi back hug sr na de de πŸ˜„

Dkp jo photo release kiya they can call it as SR hogaya and shadi toot jayegi phir leap seperation πŸ˜„ ab yrkkh has lots of competition shahi ko new show ka slot bhi nahi mil raha. He will like to mint money from rishta until he gets a slot for next show uske liye dhoom tanana tracks chahiye. Ruhi can not be vamp usko abcd bhi nai aathi vamp ki. So ab next option would be leap agar iss shadi track pe trp na aye tohπŸ˜„

Well except kaira and naksh nobody had the honour of Sr 🀣 and honeymoon par only kaira went .

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

What an amazing sequence it was! All four legacy fls 😍😍

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ab jhanak ka dekh kar lag raha hai kahi ab ko bhi back hug sr na de de πŸ˜„

Dkp jo photo release kiya they can call it as SR hogaya and shadi toot jayegi phir leap seperation πŸ˜„ ab yrkkh has lots of competition shahi ko new show ka slot bhi nahi mil raha. He will like to mint money from rishta until he gets a slot for next show uske liye dhoom tanana tracks chahiye. Ruhi can not be vamp usko abcd bhi nai aathi vamp ki. So ab next option would be leap agar iss shadi track pe trp na aye tohπŸ˜„

why are they harping on trips especially if Rishta is in top 5 and a slot leader ?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

No man I haven’t seen gen3. I have only seen gen1 and now gen4. But I have heard a lots about gen3 here in IF and SM. I am aware what kabada they did with gen3. Bas ek hi dua hai makers ko sadbuddhi do bhagwaanπŸ™smiley37

they have tasted negative publicity in last gen πŸ˜‚ ab unko buddhi aana thoda mushkil hai πŸ˜‚ they know showing positive unko hype nahi detha jithna they get by showing something which is not in favour of online audience πŸ˜‚ ek ek fd ko ek ek lollipop dethe hai it's like aaj apna time hai kal kisi dusre parso kisi teesre ka.

If you see the track

1. Abhimaan were together and armaan was giving hopes to ruhi by staying silent so perspective of abhimaan fans vs others is totally different on this as some think if he would have not given hopes to her kya paths uska bhala hojatha and some think why she has no brain to take a decision. Idhar already do persepctive ban chuka hai πŸ˜„

2. Abhira taunted ruhi for no career in beginning epi then ruhi started doing something in her career and repaying loans and ab bas ruhi ke cases main phasi rahi uska career dikh hi nahi raha aur ruhi bhi pagla gayi hai. Ab both women has no career or job πŸ˜‚

3. Ab takes loan without paying previous loans and ruhi forgot she was trying save goenka mansion and again became rohith ki moohboli wife to drool over armaan isme bhi dono seems bewkoof.

They have already started balancing this between two ladies. I will not be suprised post leap aramaan marries ruhi and then ab will drool over armaan in order to give parallel to what ruhi did preleap by making ab do post leap πŸ˜„

This is how they sail on two boats. They create different perspective in everyone's mind and play with it and give lollipop for each fd to counter arguemnets now and them πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Well except kaira and naksh nobody had the honour of Sr 🀣 and honeymoon par only kaira went .

haha true and dkp iss baar karcha kar nahi raha so wonder sirf ticket khareedenge bhejenge nahi smiley36
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

IF waala article sahi tha, yun hi unko fake samja mainesmiley6

But the need of the scene, abhi bhi nahi samji, ruhi baaki sab ke saamne healthy rehti hain, armaan ko dekhkar gir jaati hain πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: Pinecone

True. But i have fear too. That they can ruin it tomorrow. So i want to enjoy the current phase of Abhimaan to my hearts content, and just pray that things aren't ruined

Watching him smile thinking fondly of her or take pride in her when she's not there is so precious. ❀️

Abhira does it too ,but she always adored, cared, respected, etc whereas with Armaan it hits harder because after how much they ruined him, this is SO impactful now..It makes me grin so hard to see him so "in love" with his silly girl, his sharmaji, his hulk ki mameri behen. Uff!!!

Yes. After all its an ITV show and for drama/engagement they can show us anything. We all are aware of it.. But that will happen only in future na? Jo present mein hain usse enjoy karte hain. And I said this earlier also the day they ruin my ship I will retire from this show. And I wont have much hard feelings too. Bcz they indeed had a blissful journey and that is something which surely can be revisited.
Edited by Docworld - 22 days ago