Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Abhira singing O Kahna was nostalgic, especially with that scene of all previous FL's doing the same. For me, Armaan's expression was the most adorable.. he literally looked like she hung stars and moon in the sky. smiley27

I agree. The best part about the episode and may be the best part about rishta too❀️. Oh Kanha song is soothing to listensmiley43
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It was the most sensible decision by Akshara. Whatever she did earlier without going deep into that I respect her for single handedly raising a daughter with manners, values, education and most importantly good morals.

Though i would not call taking the fall sensible decision, not going back to them after the supposed death of her son and first husband was a sensible decision.

Keeping abhira away from everything related to the goenkas was sensible. Instilling the values of only the one person who even in his "cameo" had made an impact on the characters and viewers was a sensible-st ( if that's even a word) move by her and the writers.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Exactly, if writers wanted they would have atleast made mg strongly believe abhira is his par natin. He has had all valid reason along with the special connect he feels for her. He even found out there is someone in the same city with akshara's photo interested in celebrating her birthday.

Itna dumb banaya mg ko, so clearly they are not up for the revelation now

You know it still amazes me that the name itself Abhira sound so similar to Abhir and on top of that MG feels strong connection with Ab. Why for once he is not trying to find whose daughter Ab is?πŸ€”
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Didn't she say earlier that AK used to sing this song??

Abhira never answer where she learn the song or mention her mother cause Ar didn't ask. He wanted to know why she stopped singing, and she said singing time is over.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

You know it still amazes me that the name itself Abhira sound so similar to Abhir and on top of that MG feels strong connection with Ab. Why for once he is not trying to find whose daughter Ab is?πŸ€”

Us buddhe ne aaj tak koi dhang ka kaam kiya hi kab hai?????
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Because he's a fake dude. He doesn't actually give a F. Itna connection hota, itni fikr hoti toh he would have checked on her when he heard about divorce and her leaving home etc beyond token gestures that he does. He only pretends to care. He doesn't actually care. With Ruhi and cruella sisters he will stand by them even when they are veing stupid but with Abhira he'll turn against her in 1 second like he did when Ab took case against Ruhi. Shamelessly then he'll ask same girl to help in Ruhi divorce case claiming she's fearless and righteous. But she wasn't righteous when she felt Ruhi should be punished for intentional rash driving which he himself is an eyewitness to. She was speeding and driving in an "emotional" state

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Emotional baggage and trauma of Ruhi is an exaggeration. She got a decent enough upbringing and is always given long rope by all including sasural folks for no reason. she's responsible for her own crappy personality now. This crutch of baggage, upbringing, trauma,etc that she gets is not really fair imo. Yes her childhood hasn't been great but neither has Abhiras, or Armaans . Everyone has had something and lacked something. Even Rohit or Krish/Charu have had some childhood issues with things they wanted but couldn't get. Rohit had absentee father and was made to feel like he needed to one up Armaan always . So no one had baggage/trauma free childhood. But only Ruhi has turned out so stupid and pathetic.

I completely agree..and that's how they should show it.

No one is pardoned off their mistakes because of their sufferings. Its like saying if an abusive child turns out to be a pyscho because he was abused and mentally traumatised, does it mean we can pardon him for his mistakes. No. Our actions and the path we take despite our hardships in life truly makes us who we are. We cannot blame it on the world.

But the goenkas ll never realise this. That's the reason ruhi was given such a upbringing. Despite the fact she was born in a happy household, she held on to her past and snatched the only person in Abhira's life. And the fact that the goenkas especially swarna still keeps saying that armaan had ruined ruhi's life and Abhira has snatched ruhi's happiness proves it.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

Abhira singing O Kahna was nostalgic, especially with that scene of all previous FL's doing the same. For me, Armaan's expression was the most adorable.. he literally looked like she hung stars and moon in the sky. smiley27

The who scene wasn't just nostalgic, director had all FL, singing the lyrics in sync. Amraan doesn't just love Abhira, he respects and adores her too and before falling in love they were best friends too and they continue to support each other unconditionally. smiley27

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This is gonna escalate until IR track is done and dusted πŸ˜‚

IR track ab laakae bhi kya karenge it's too late to reveal smiley36 agar inko karna hotha they would have done it when ab was struggling to find food herself which had higher drama quotient and emotional ride where goenka's will see how ab is finding hard to buy food so guilt factor zyada hotha.

Ab happh family mahol hai only reason they may do IR is to make ruhi insult ab on the day of her wedding with armaan or agar rohith margaya before her wedding this IR will make goenka's to create parallel between gen 3 and gen 4 again to bash ab πŸ˜‚ so IR now is too dangerous for AB as risk of leap and getting thrown out will be high after that.