Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

But even if Akshara really did accidentally cause death of Arohi, why is Ab responsible for her moms actions even especially for something occuring before she was born- that question no one will ask :(

As usual she's gonna be held accountable and to blame for something she did not do.

Armaan better stand by Ab.

Aree, you don't know, Abhira is responsible for everything. Even ruhi fainting today was abhira's fault. Her own existence is her fault. All of her parents's so called "mistakes" are her fault.

No one ll ask. They ll call it karma. Children should suffer for parent's mistakes.

Yes, Armaan should stand for abhira not for abhira but for akshara who was someone he respected a lot. He had a separate connection with her and that should be respected

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

When she said no one should know the truth, she said this to Abhimanyu and no kairav and Muskaan doesn't know about it. ( this is true as per gen 3, I have no idea what they gonna do in gen 4, because writers do have a tendency to enforce false narrations, atleast after Manish - abhira convo in mandir no idea what they fonna say in this gen.)

I know show gonna take a route that how kind hearted Akshu was regarding taking this fall for Ruhi, but from my perspective what she did was the epitome of stupidity, like she could have told the family and wouldn't they understood and still blame Akshu. Usko chull machi thi to be this self righteous syndrome, and ultimately it didn't helped anyone, years later everyone is in pain.

Ohh acha okk..True with all the nonsense MG said that day in the temple about arohi and neil, we have no idea how they ll do it

Exactly. The only good thing was that abhira grew up away from the toxic goenkas and birlas with tha values of her father nd ended up having no emotional baggage like the previous gens and ruhi.

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also the rumaal.scene everyone was afraid of smiley37 - Armaan is such a whipped fiancee smiley37

Yes and I liked how they handled the scene. Abhira shared that she indeed had a misunderstanding for a second and then armaan clearing it.. Communication solid pakka ja raha hain..Writers kripaya karkar isse aise hi maintain rakhna.. And as usual Ruhi's moye moye again smiley37
Edited by Docworld - 22 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

If this thread turns into gen 3 discussion thread nobody is responsible for it as mudda ithna controversial chal raha hai smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

First Ruhi will be pissed at how involved MG is with Ab and her shaadi especially after he realizes who Ab is, and accuse Ab of "stealing" MG like Armaan. After that stupidity, reveal will happen and she will further stupidly blame Ab for her mons deeds. So no matter what anyone else chooses to do- MG, Armaan, Akshara etc, Ab is to blame for their actions and choices.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dekho, practically speaking all the dialogues & how story moves are in the hands of writers & production house & producer. If they can make mg say those dialogues at mandir, they can change anything as per their wish to move the story ahead.

Simple sa logic hain, they had to make abhira sing o kanha during Janmashtami, but were not ready for identity revelation now, toh de diya usko yeh dialogue. They may/may not highlight this dialogue in future.

I think abhira was saying the truth, why should she hide something about which she is not awaresmiley39

It was a blooper in writing...Nothing else..Woh khud bhool gayi what they show earlier..

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Ruhi Birla-Poddar has inherited her delusional, neurotic and narcissistic tendencies from her daadi. That woman was unhinged and vile to the point that everyone left her including her own son that she loved the most. The way she has no care for anyone or anything except what she wants β€” this reminds me of Manjiri Birla.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I agree completely. But yaar I don’t trust writers Ru and swarna. My last hope is Ru herself read Ak diary and recall it was her mistake and then blurt out in anger.😐

There is nothing to recall, ruhi didn't do it purposely, when Akshu asked her to get out of car then while getting out gear moved by her leg, she doesn't remember because it didnt happened in her memory , it was something inevitable but wouldn't make statements like I hear it often on this platform that Ruhi killed her mother.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 22 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Rusharam was getting dizzy with blurred vision but as soon as she almost bumped in to my Armaan za she sober up

Ru I want to be mad for screaming at my Armaan za smiley7but I don't blame you his HOTNESS can wake the dead smiley42

Doesn't gives her rights to scream... My Armaan sa is too precious. 😍😍😍

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Abhira singing O Kahna was nostalgic, especially with that scene of all previous FL's doing the same. For me, Armaan's expression was the most adorable.. he literally looked like she hung stars and moon in the sky. smiley27