Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aisa hai toh why didnt he seek out Akshara?

Why did he cut her call?

If he knew all along that she only took the fall

I am calling out writers here. When I said they will just give few dailogues to MG that Ak was innocent, I am implying writers are so lazy they will not put any efforts in this solid track……I know MG is useless but writers are high on weed 😖
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I mean if they believed she caused accident because she voluntarily took the fall for it, they also need to also believe what she wrote in her diary

Maybe, but it was easy for them to believe what she said because 1. Surekha saw her in the wheel of the car and 2. They subconsciously did believe she was the reason for sirat's death. Swarna had disgustingly mentioned it to manish that they had let akshu go because she was a child but not now. Which means they actually believed it but let it go. It ll always be hard for them to accept akshara's innocence compared to how easy it was to accept her faults.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love how "in love" he is. RoPu is nailing those looks of just adoration, happiness, pride that happen both when Abhira is present and even when she's absent. I like it even more when he's smiling about something related to her when she's not even there.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Maybe, but it was easy for them to believe what she said because 1. Surekha saw her in the wheel of the car and 2. They subconsciously did believe she was the reason for sirat's death. Swarna had disgustingly mentioned it to manish that they had let akshu go because she was a child but not now. Which means they actually believed it but let it go. It ll always be hard for them to accept akshara's innocence compared to how easy it was to accept her faults.

But they are just seeking to blame someone.

Abhira can tell them that people dont typically lie in a petsonal diary and if knowing Ruhi caused accident , they dont blame her because she's just a kid or even more recently they felt she just accidentally ran over a dude who got injured and she should not be punished then Akshara also cant be punished for what happened to anyone "accidentally"

Moreover a person who does such accidents then will not go take a bullet for a random student she didn't even remember until he told her who he was.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ohh Okk..I thought when akshara said no one should know the truth muskaan and kairav were there in that scene.

Seriously. That was such stupidity. As far as i remember it was surekha who had brought it up in the first place that akshu was on the wheel of the car and that too in front of ruhi which made ruhi angry at Akshara. The latter should have just taken the family to a corner and explained what actually happened. It's not like anyone would go to ruhi and say it was because of your mistake. What was the need to take the blame on her head, I'll never understand. There is a slight diff between being nice and being stupid. ITV Fl always cross that line while trying to be nice.

When she said no one should know the truth, she said this to Abhimanyu and no kairav and Muskaan doesn't know about it. ( this is true as per gen 3, I have no idea what they gonna do in gen 4, because writers do have a tendency to enforce false narrations, atleast after Manish - abhira convo in mandir no idea what they fonna say in this gen.)

I know show gonna take a route that how kind hearted Akshu was regarding taking this fall for Ruhi, but from my perspective what she did was the epitome of stupidity, like she could have told the family and wouldn't they understood and still blame Akshu. Usko chull machi thi to be this self righteous syndrome, and ultimately it didn't helped anyone, years later everyone is in pain.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am calling out writers here. When I said they will just give few dailogues to MG that Ak was innocent, I am implying writers are so lazy they will not put any efforts in this solid track……I know MG is useless but writers are high on weed 😖

Thats true. They don't care for any consistency or details.

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Why would a dead person write a lie in her diary, although again no idea how they would reveal this truth.

Substantial toh yrrr har baar ki tarah koi video aa jayega like Anisha and Abhinav ki death k time. 😂😂

I agree completely. But yaar I don’t trust writers Ru and swarna. My last hope is Ru herself read Ak diary and recall it was her mistake and then blurt out in anger.😐
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I think the fact that Akshu died will weigh in on their emotions here. I dont expect the writers to actually put in efforts to prove Akshu’s innocence and Goenkas’ redemption. The IR is only happening now for the wedding and for Abhira to have a maayka. Akshu’s death + Abhira being their great granddaughter will maybe overwhelm Goenkas and I think they might even just brush this whole Aarohi accident thing under the carpet making Ruhi go more cuckoo. Eventually when she gets exposed, they will simply blame her actions on childhood trauma of supposedly losing her mom due to her maasi and probably make Abhira take care of her.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dekho, practically speaking all the dialogues & how story moves are in the hands of writers & production house & producer. If they can make mg say those dialogues at mandir, they can change anything as per their wish to move the story ahead.

Simple sa logic hain, they had to make abhira sing o kanha during Janmashtami, but were not ready for identity revelation now, toh de diya usko yeh dialogue. They may/may not highlight this dialogue in future.

I think abhira was saying the truth, why should she hide something about which she is not awaresmiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 22 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira should not be held accountable for things her mom did when she was not even born. Whether her moms actions were valid, invalid, righteous or stupid, its immaterial because its done and dusted.

Abhira wasnt privy to it.

Akshara didn't tell Ab anything about any family except her dead biological father. MG for all his emotions has not cared to look for Akshara, check on her from afar. He has no interest in actually wanting to even know if his grandkid and her family are dead or alive.