Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Seriously what was the need of that scene? Matlab chalte phirte Ru will fall and Ar is gonna catch? Doesn’t make sense to me🙄

Nameless lucky Ar is a gentlemen cause if it was someone like Yuvraj she'll be falling on the floor. Then to add insult she was all sunshine seeing Armaan, which he is but that besides the point. smiley36 Rohit, he's so sweet and caring he doesn't deserve it. All i can say I don't know which will come first, Rohit giving up or her realizing her feelings and it's too late

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

@bold who is going to believe Ak diary? They have to come up with something substantial😐

Why would a dead person write a lie in her diary, although again no idea how they would reveal this truth.

Substantial toh yrrr har baar ki tarah koi video aa jayega like Anisha and Abhinav ki death k time. 😂😂

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 22 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

hopefully mumma's diary or some random eye witness will be there to clear Aksharas name varna she will have to face taunts for being murderer ki daughter from Ruhi and Goenkas which is unfair to her. I really hope Armaan supports her if she is tagged as khooni ki beti and helps her find proof of Aksharas innocence.

Mumma's diary ll never be considered as solid proof for ruhi and goenkas. Though I don't think the goenkas ll blame her, ruhi absolutely will.

Nd Armaan respected akshara a lot. She gave his life for him. He better support abhira in all this.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

The IR has been delayed so long because Goenkas have been made SO DUMB. First clue is Abhira’s name itself, I mean how many people do they know with such a name other than their great grandson Abhir? Second is the fact that her mumma was a lawyer. Third is her singing O Kanha. 4th is Akshu calling after 20+ years and suddenly Abhira comes to Udaipur as Armaan’s wife after her mumma’s death. In fact so many of Abhira’s mannerisms resemble Akshu, Abhir, yahaan tak ki Kartik, Naira too. Manish even said in the initial episodes that Abhira reminds him of Naira. She shortens words to acronyms like Abhir used to. Itna stupid banaa diya Goenkas ko that this IR has stretched to over one year. *smh*

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

don't you know?! dadisa has that hotstar insider scoop! 🫢 footage will ✨magically✨ be projected in front of everyone 📽️

Then, Let's just hope her subscription is still valid 😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Mumma's diary ll never be considered as solid proof for ruhi and goenkas. Though I don't think the goenkas ll blame her, ruhi absolutely will.

Nd Armaan respected akshara a lot. She gave his life for him. He better support abhira in all this.

I mean if they believed she caused accident because she voluntarily took the fall for it, they also need to also believe what she wrote in her diary

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

I am 100% sure makers are gonna mess up whole IR track….. they started today with reference to kanha song…… Ak name will be clear by MG only. Magically he will say Ak was not the culprit and for Ru she sacrificed bas hoga hai name clear🙄

MG se toh kuch nahi hone wala. No hopes from him. He actually does believe it was akshara who cause ruhi 's mother's death. There is no logical reason for him to even make efforts to find the truth. Something or someone from the past needs to come. Even if abhira stands by her mother, she is someone who was not even born at that time. Her faith is not proof and ll never be considered so. Ruhi ll once again gain the sympathy of Dadisa once the IR truth comes out. That's how i see it. Uss ladki ki maa ne bholi bhali ruhi ki zindagi barbaad kardi

Pinecone thumbnail

I am 100% sure makers are gonna mess up whole IR track….. they started today with reference to kanha song…… Ak name will be clear by MG only. Magically he will say Ak was not the culprit and for Ru she sacrificed bas hoga hai name clear🙄

Aisa hai toh why didnt he seek out Akshara?

Why did he cut her call?

If he knew all along that she only took the fall

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

No they don't only Akshara and Abhimanyu, unless akshu wrote it in her diary.

Honestly if Akshu told other family members in a closed room the entire truth just like she told Abhimanyu, this entire siyappa wouldn't happened 😒. Other family would have understood just like Abhi understood that it was inevitable but not her or ruhi mistake as such.

Ohh Okk..I thought when akshara said no one should know the truth muskaan and kairav were there in that scene.

Seriously. That was such stupidity. As far as i remember it was surekha who had brought it up in the first place that akshu was on the wheel of the car and that too in front of ruhi which made ruhi angry at Akshara. The latter should have just taken the family to a corner and explained what actually happened. It's not like anyone would go to ruhi and say it was because of your mistake. What was the need to take the blame on her head, I'll never understand. There is a slight diff between being nice and being stupid. ITV Fl always cross that line while trying to be nice.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

MG se toh kuch nahi hone wala. No hopes from him. He actually does believe it was akshara who cause ruhi 's mother's death. There is no logical reason for him to even make efforts to find the truth. Something or someone from the past needs to come. Even if abhira stands by her mother, she is someone who was not even born at that time. Her faith is not proof and ll never be considered so. Ruhi ll once again gain the sympathy of Dadisa once the IR truth comes out. That's how i see it. Uss ladki ki maa ne bholi bhali ruhi ki zindagi barbaad kardi

But even if Akshara really did accidentally cause death of Arohi, why is Ab responsible for her moms actions even especially for something occuring before she was born- that question no one will ask :(

As usual she's gonna be held accountable and to blame for something she did not do.

Armaan better stand by Ab.