Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Bechara Bechara Rohit genuinely feel bad for this poor soul who craves love from his disloyal wife smiley28 Why can’t this woman give up her umeed nonsense and start a happy love with Rohit who genuinely loves her? He would give her all the happiness in the world unlike Armaan who is happy with someone else.

He needs all the sympathy he can get and also have his head examine, cause he still thinks Armaan still wants his wife. So with Amaan getting married, Ru can focus on them smiley39

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

He needs all the sympathy he can get and also have his head examine, cause he still thinks Armaan still wants his wife. So with Amaan getting married, Ru can focus on them smiley39

Infact he should focus on ruhi so he can see her real intentions... She is been left loose and will leave no stone unturned to bring bad things in the family.... They did not let MG take her away and they will all suffer now.... All this got triggered by KP's zid and hatred for Abhira

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abagree

Infact he should focus on ruhi so he can see her real intentions... She is been left loose and will leave no stone unturned to bring bad things in the family.... They did not let MG take her away and they will all suffer now.... All this got triggered by KP's zid and hatred for Abhira

Yes he should put all his focus on his wife too, and it's not just her responsibilities

especially if he still want her and forgives her.

Your DP, Shaan & Khanak smiley42

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes he should put all his focus on his wife too, and it's not just her responsibilities

especially if he still want her and forgives her.

Your DP, Shaan & Khanak smiley42

I know Shaan and Khanak had been an iconic couple... Loved them and till date if I think of them there is a big smile on my face 😊

abagree thumbnail

I do not think ruhi should be compared with aarohi... Aarohi abhimanyu were never a thing because abhimanyu never conveyed that. He was aarohi 's fantasy him being the top surgeon. She wanted to marry him for her zidd and career growth initially. Once abhimanyu clearly conveyed she grew out of that and genuinely loved Neil afterwards.

Even the later time when she was getting desperate to marry manyu was to complete her family and she figured akshara already has a wonderful family so why disturb things... But she was never hawasi like ruhi.... Ruhi 's first problem was armaan did confess his love for her once and then he grew out of that.... Now ruhi is unable to grow out of that since she has been nurturing this feeling over the whole last year now... And she kept on coming in this daldal like MG said so never ever got time to grow out too

Originally posted by: abagree

I do not think ruhi should be compared with aarohi... Aarohi abhimanyu were never a thing because abhimanyu never conveyed that. He was aarohi 's fantasy him being the top surgeon. She wanted to marry him for her zidd and career growth initially. Once abhimanyu clearly conveyed she grew out of that and genuinely loved Neil afterwards.

Even the later time when she was getting desperate to marry manyu was to complete her family and she figured akshara already has a wonderful family so why disturb things... But she was never hawasi like ruhi.... Ruhi 's first problem was armaan did confess his love for her once and then he grew out of that.... Now ruhi is unable to grow out of that since she has been nurturing this feeling over the whole last year now... And she kept on coming in this daldal like MG said so never ever got time to grow out too

Yeee kya kare ho? Yaha season 3 walo ka naam aise openly likhna allow nahi hai. Bann hai yaha yeh sab . Abhi mods aate he honge πŸš”πŸš“πŸš“πŸš“
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yeee kya kare ho? Yaha season 3 walo ka naam aise openly likhna allow nahi hai. Bann hai yaha yeh sab . Abhi mods aate he honge πŸš”πŸš“πŸš“πŸš“

Such a stupid rule I swear smiley44

S3 ke log terrorists hain kya ki hum naam nahi le sakte smiley29

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Such a stupid rule I swear smiley44

S3 ke log terrorists hain kya ki hum naam nahi le sakte smiley29

Rule he sahi hai smiley36 Aj dekha hum already Friday wale post Mai 18 page cross kar chuke hai. Agar rule hataya toh yaha posts ki tsunami aa jayegi itna forum activity hum badha denge smiley36

And humko kaha iss forum ki zarurat hai, hum toh mazze kar he lete haismiley36

abagree thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Oops I did not know... I am sorry