Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

I have stopped assuming anything on Ruhi. She is not a normal human being. Seeing Armaan's antics post love realisation any person even if he/she is blind would understand that there is absolutely no place for any woman other than Abhira in his heart.. Even then this good for nothing pathetic girl wont back off. She is not even thinking about the seriousness of betrayal Rohit would have to face.Such an insensitive vile creature🤮🤮... Ru do something big like try to physically harm Abhira. You will also see the other dangerous face of your so called samudar se gehra pyaar uff obsession.

Its not Samudra se gehra pyar, it's simply siblings rivalry, she doesn't like her cousin have the man she wants. Also, she thinks Ashu killed Arohi even though Ruhi did it.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am dreading Accha Admi now, Ruhi might create misunderstandings between Abhiman and he turns toxic and AA enters. Oh god no, Manyu was destroyed for trps.😒

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

When will this delulus Ummeed break ? Is she for real ? Even after watching how Armaan went lifeless hearing Abhria’s kidnap ,Dadi accepted ,seeing them happy together she still thinks she can still get Armaan ?ok what’s her plan to fulfill her Umeed? She is gonna kill both Rohit n Abhira ? But why would Armaan marry this pagal. BTW this is so creepy, someone always watching ur personal moments secretly 🧿 smiley11 I can’t believe they r not still getting over with this cringe 3rd angle and showing younger brother’s wife openly lusting on jeth. Rohit doesn’t deserve this women or she can be Abhria’s sister. May be they should wipe off her character or send her asylum

https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1824281502672093347

Well be thankful for small mercies, Rusharam face was shown at the end. Imagine all that nice moment if the director kept showing that constipated expression back & forth smiley21

Naya_31 thumbnail

When will this delulus Ummeed break ? Is she for real ? Even after watching how Armaan went lifeless hearing Abhria’s kidnap ,Dadi accepted ,seeing them happy together she still thinks she can still get Armaan ?ok what’s her plan to fulfill her Umeed? She is gonna kill both Rohit n Abhira ? But why would Armaan marry this pagal. BTW this is so creepy, someone always watching ur personal moments secretly 🧿 smiley11 I can’t believe they r not still getting over with this cringe 3rd angle and showing younger brother’s wife openly lusting on jeth. Rohit doesn’t deserve this women or she can be Abhria’s sister. May be they should wipe off her character or send her asylum

Ruhi Birla pagal hai.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Were we supposed to enjoy today's episode??? These people make the actors work for 12-13 hrs and by seeing BTS directors are also fairly doing their job and the end product is today's first half of the episode. Editors job is to improve viewing experience and what they are doing is dead opposite. Any department of dkp is actually qualified?? Writers can't keep their writing consistent, stylists have 0 knowledge on styling and editors only know to ruin viewing experience. I am sorry but this isn't funny anymore.

Instead of constantly doing leaps on Maa, RS needs to take a leap and revamp his entire creative team. They've been there too long and story of yesterday will not work today. There are fresh talented, writers, directors editors and stylist you name are out there just waiting for the right opportunity which, dkp can give them.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Damn their scenes were or 2 minutes, and while he's wearing Madhav shirt and thinking Ar still wants his wife smiley39. I'm still in shock of that scene, he's about to be in my skip category.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Instead of constantly doing leaps on Maa, RS needs to take a leap and revamp his entire creative team. They've been there too long and story of yesterday will not work today. There are fresh talented, writers, directors editors and stylist you name are out there just waiting for the right opportunity which, dkp can give them.

I agree... The creative team need to be revamped. Just look at today's epi. Such a bad job by editors and the lesser we speak about the stylists the better. Lately they have started giving some good outfits to Sam. But I am not at all happy the way they r doing her makeup.Sam looks way more pretty in her natural get up.

And I dont think they have any kind of trp pressure on them. Had there been any then we would have seen some efforts. Leave regular promos we r not even getting promos for major tracks..

Edited by Docworld - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi is totally delusional now. I don’t remember pakhi ever being delusional..she knew exactly what was going on..and she used to tell Virat he loves Sai even when she was married to him.but here this psycho crazy Person Ruhi.thinks she can have Armaan after rohit is back …but seriously .‘Ruhi has lost her sense of logic and reality..she needs intensive psychotherapy…she’s not normal. 💁🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Damn their scenes were or 2 minutes, and while he's wearing Madhav shirt and thinking Ar still wants his wife smiley39. I'm still in shock of that scene, he's about to be in my skip category.

He is blind when it comes to his besharam biwi and keeps blaming Armaan , she destroyed pillow , room ,did marathon but all he sees is Armaan’s interference smiley39

This women is not pagal ,she is a psycho. She is looking like a fool and 🤡 who doesn’t have any logic.When Rohit went missing she said she did mistake ruining his life, after he came back she said she realises her mistakes. Now she is trying to destroy him completely? I can even buy that childhood trauma nonsense anymore ,if see is really sensitive and understands the pain she wouldn’t cheat Rohit who is still ready to accept her even after watching her eyeing on his brother 🤦🏼‍♀️🤡 . , she least cares about those Goenka’s too. Rohit Khud Bali ki Bakra bhanna chahtha hai and his Dadi will be the reason if anything goes wrong with him for bringing that vile women back.

Rohit wants his besharam biwi’s happiness, Ruhi should have directly told him her happiness lies in Armaan smiley39As Abhira said Jhooti’s only life ambition is to become Mrs. Ruhi Armaan Poddar

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Bechara Bechara Rohit genuinely feel bad for this poor soul who craves love from his disloyal wife smiley28 Why can’t this woman give up her umeed nonsense and start a happy love with Rohit who genuinely loves her? He would give her all the happiness in the world unlike Armaan who is happy with someone else.
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago