Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I agree. I actually liked the last few episodes and please don't hut me but honestly Ruhi doesn't affect me the way it does the others. I know she is reqd to move the story ahead, so there really isn't much we can do about that.

you know Ruhi is actually not required at all. She does nothing apart from,say a few nasty words and break stuff.. her character can really be shoved to the background now..and viewers don’t like her at all..
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellytalks

i feel like abhimaan ki story will be just like naitik akshara

with 0 seperations but 10000 family issues

i would love it

Esahi ho....Dua toh yahi hai....🤞🤞🤞🥰🥰🥰🥰

hopefully🤞🤞🤞🥰🥰🥰 ..

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

he still seemed to think that armaan bothers about ruhi smiley39smiley37

He thinks he has the most beautiful wife on earth… smiley36 galat phemi ki hadd paar kar di… Armaan ko chodo yeh khud usse dekh ke weak on the knees nahi hotasmiley44

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know Ruhi is actually not required at all. She does nothing apart from,say a few nasty words and break stuff.. her character can really be shoved to the background now..and viewers don’t like her at all..

Leave that delulu , I don’t understand Rohit too ,he thinks Armaan still cares about his characterless wife ? Or suddenly one day he will say u I saw u tore AA’s wedding invitation ,my pillow just like KV does ? Is he blind not noticing how that stupid women desperately running yesterday?

And what’s with Ruhi’s character, it’s just irritating now , did they forget about IR n her connection with FL ? how r they even going to redeem her ? She doesn’t seem mentally sick or have trauma as some claim or she cares about ppl who loves her genuinely. Goenka’s love her ,Rohit loves her but she doesn’t care about them at all and then cries all the ppl she loves leaves her. Disgusting is a small word for her and this is officially worst ,disgusting n useless character ever on Ristha. Side characters like Varsha doesn’t exist in ristha anymore.

When will this delulus Ummeed break ? Is she for real ? Even after watching how Armaan went lifeless hearing Abhria’s kidnap ,Dadi accepted ,seeing them happy together she still thinks she can still get Armaan ?ok what’s her plan to fulfill her Umeed? She is gonna kill both Rohit n Abhira ? But why would Armaan marry this pagal. BTW this is so creepy, someone always watching ur personal moments secretly 🧿 smiley11 I can’t believe they r not still getting over with this cringe 3rd angle and showing younger brother’s wife openly lusting on jeth. Rohit doesn’t deserve this women or she can be Abhria’s sister. May be they should wipe off her character or send her asylum

https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1824281502672093347

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Treat for AbhiMaan fans

IMG_4181.jpeg

She hugging him from the back is the next hot thing right now

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I hate you editors 😡. Why did you edit out forhead toch and Ab kissing on cheeks……editors this is for you🔪

Puppy waste ho gaya… dikha hi dete toh kya jaata waise Besharam ki editing kar dete

I have stopped assuming anything on Ruhi. She is not a normal human being. Seeing Armaan's antics post love realisation any person even if he/she is blind would understand that there is absolutely no place for any woman other than Abhira in his heart.. Even then this good for nothing pathetic girl wont back off. She is not even thinking about the seriousness of betrayal Rohit would have to face.Such an insensitive vile creature🤮🤮... Ru do something big like try to physically harm Abhira. You will also see the other dangerous face of your so called samudar se gehra pyaar uff obsession.

Edited by Docworld - 1 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

When will this delulus Ummeed break ? Is she for real ? Even after watching how Armaan went lifeless hearing Abhria’s kidnap ,Dadi accepted ,seeing them happy together she still thinks she can still get Armaan ?ok what’s her plan to fulfill her Umeed? She is gonna kill both Rohit n Abhira ? But why would Armaan marry this pagal. BTW this is so creepy, someone always watching ur personal moments secretly 🧿 smiley11 I can’t believe they r not still getting over with this cringe 3rd angle and showing younger brother’s wife openly lusting on jeth. Rohit doesn’t deserve this women or she can be Abhria’s sister. May be they should wipe off her character or send her asylum

Imagine if a man was doing it (of course it would be fine if a supposed hot, rich professional man was doing it smiley8). This is borderline creepy and sick. Ruhi Birla needs a mental asylum. Better yet, keep her in some uninhabited island so that she cannot turn other people into creepy delulus like her. This woman is a danger to everyone around her.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Docworld

I have stopped assuming anything on Ruhi. She is not a normal human being. Seeing Armaan's antics post love realisation any person even if he/she is blind would understand that there is absolutely no place for any woman other than Abhira in his heart.. Even then this good for nothing pathetic girl wont back off. She is not even thinking about the seriousness of betrayal Rohit would have to face.Such an insensitive vile creature🤮🤮... Ru do something big like try to physically harm Abhira. You will also see the other dangerous face of your so called samudar se gehra pyaar uff obsession.

Her whole concept of "abhi armaan abhira ki shaadi nahi hui toh ab bhi ummeed hain" is soo illogical.

This would have suited if she was unmarried & had sense of moral values. Idhar khud ka pati saamne hain phir bhi uske bhai se shaadi karne ki sapne dekh rahi hain & then behaving as if armaan ki shaadi ho gayi toh iski ummeed khatam🤷‍♀️. Kyun bhai, ruhi jaisi ladki kab se shaadi ko maanne lagi 🤷‍♀️. Kya farak padega even if armaan gets married