Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I can't say enough how tacky Ruhi's sari was today! smiley11

Sunday haat mein 100-100 ki milti hai, she can't afford costly saree coz her mayka walas are gareeb now and she is busy on rekindling her UMMEED for jeth ka pyaar... toh can't do customized armaan named jewellery designing also..

Has Manish Goenka paid back his outstanding debt? The nation wants to know.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Oh...poor girl 🥺...my heart goes for her 🥲...Irrespective of other's, hope that armaan will become her forever family in true sense and will be with her until the end 🤞🤞🤞....

i feel like abhimaan ki story will be just like naitik akshara

with 0 seperations but 10000 family issues

i would love it

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Kaira version) was played after so many years that also on AbhiMaan smiley27 (correct me if I'm wrong)

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Even today when Rohit was coming down behind ruhi in the stairs, I had a doubt. I think they are planning something with Rohit's character, his dialogues like "chuna laga rahi ho" can't be overlooked.

Though we are expecting a thriller from Rohit, the useless writers will come up with phuski plots only.

Whao dkp kay standards phir se upper ho jayege

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellytalks

i feel like abhimaan ki story will be just like naitik akshara

with 0 seperations but 10000 family issues

i would love it

Honestly I would that if that what they planning, warna last two gen were very similar

I can't say enough how tacky Ruhi's sari was today! smiley11

The colour scheme and the gradient pattern reminded me of Armaan's blue sherwani during the Ruhi-Armaan wedding fiasco...smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yeh Rishta was never about romance ..it was never about high-voltage drama except on occasion ..it was a feel good show that people tuned in to watch because they connected to the characters..more than the leads, the supporting cast was celebrated because almost all of them had their own stories ..the Rishta of today is a pale copy of what it once was …the feel-good factor has gone completely missing ..the toxicity has reached never before seen levels ..I could not believe that this was Rishta I was watching when they showed Ruhi openly lusting after Armaan in front of the family and all of them, including her husband, wanting her back even after that …tbh, even Ekta has not showcased something as sick as this and she’s done all kinds of sick …even after this, they’re still not getting numbers ..the writing and the execution suck overall ..if they just continue the way they are, Shahi’s dream of 5000 episodes may remain a pipe dream !

P.S -apologies but I this is going to be my last post critiquing the show ..a lot of you are emotionally invested in the show while I am not …don’t wish to hurt anyone with harsh comments ..and atp, I really have nothing nice to say!

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

hainaaa. Anita is a good enough actor to show when Kaveri's emotions are genuine and when they are not. So I am confused about it as well smiley36 its probably kaveri being just exasperated that she is now stuck with Abhira, so might as well give it a real try. smiley37

you know abhira has changed so much since she entered podaars house..she’s more mature and more respectful now..she understands podaar house dynamics and she maintains restraint..so it will be easier for dadisa to start liking her…abhira fits into podaars house nicely now..she has a good Relationship with everyone..
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oops! Shaanti newbie DKP viewer... smiley13Aaj ka episode tho actually inke standard se achha tha smiley37 and I'm not being funny.. sachhi mein... Tbh, it's not just the actors.. the production team also works insane hours..that includes editors.. BTS has the luxury of time.. episodes don't have that luxury.. angles teekh nahi hain tho that's cinematography issues.. editors have to work with the best angles they get to edit na..

I agree. I actually liked the last few episodes and please don't hut me but honestly Ruhi doesn't affect me the way it does the others. I know she is reqd to move the story ahead, so there really isn't much we can do about that.