Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Even today when Rohit was coming down behind ruhi in the stairs, I had a doubt. I think they are planning something with Rohit's character, his dialogues like "chuna laga rahi ho" can't be overlooked.

Though we are expecting a thriller from Rohit, the useless writers will come up with phuski plots only.

Yes the Chuna laga rahi ho and today the way he said to Ruhi now you can concentrate on our marriage appears suspicious to me too. But I feel the creatives purposely give those dialogues to spike our interest only to make a fool of us later.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ohh.. Responsibilities of a legacy viewer to maanana hum newbies 😀

Ab ye mujhse na ho payega smiley37 I have no umeed that I'm capable enough to fulfill this responsibility smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Why in such a good mood today with no complaints at all ? You liked the episode that much? 😀

Liking episode and me in good mood and yet complaining are not at all interdependent smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

It was a nice, feel good episode imo. Tbh mujhe pata tha editors apna kamaal dikhayengesmiley37

Still i am not complaining because i got a surprise AbhiMaan scene and i liked it better than the Teej sequence. KavIra and Family scene was cute.

Ruhi ke delusion and besharmi ki hadein paar ho rahi hai. Jaldi expose kro usse bassmiley44

Ditto for me, I also liked that better

Ohgod! thumbnail

Okay now watching episode.. so Vidya knows that KP accepted cos of Rohit or did she walk in only on last sentence conveniently smiley5

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1824270177099194852

I wonder what brief Anita gets for such scenes, cause Kaveri's softness seemed genuine here smiley24

But fr, instead of shoving Ruhi into out faces for the tired umeed dialogues, they should explore more of Kaveri's dynamics with Armaan and Abhira. Anita has such good screen chemistry with both of them.

Ohgod! thumbnail

Lol.. KP looks genuinely amused and touched by what Abhira is saying! I hope it's KP and not Anita Raaj showing the emotion there smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1824270177099194852

I wonder what brief Anita gets for such scenes, cause Kaveri's softness seemed genuine here smiley24

But fr, instead of shoving Ruhi into out faces for the tired umeed dialogues, they should explore more of Kaveri's dynamics with Armaan and Abhira. Anita has such good screen chemistry with both of them.

Omg look at my post above this!! Lol exact same thoughts about Abhira KP scene smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Lol.. KP looks genuinely amused and touched by what Abhira is saying! I hope it's KP and not Anita Raaj showing the emotion there smiley37

hainaaa. Anita is a good enough actor to show when Kaveri's emotions are genuine and when they are not. So I am confused about it as well smiley36 its probably kaveri being just exasperated that she is now stuck with Abhira, so might as well give it a real try. smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

The family scene was sweet too! Manisha chachi over Vidya's facial aerobics anyday!! smiley41