Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeh toh hona he tha. Itv weddings can't be complete without a crazy person pulling all kind of shit. But as long as it's results are limited to minor arguments between armaan and abhira , I'll be okay smiley36

Waise I have a question - how is it aaj makers ko Abhira pe itna daya aa gaya. She got to wear sleeveless in front of the family. Warna toh madam ke sleeves toh Dadisa se bhi lambi wali dete haismiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why do have Sandhya bindni, you want Santosh to start shouting smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

If this is Ekta serial, I'll give you beginning to end what she'll do next. I don't know if dkp has the guts to have, Ru put mendhi on with Ar name, put old pictures of them in his wallet or on his bed, so it can be easily seen to put doubt in Ab head. Kill Abhira, frame her for crime. Drug Ar to make it look like he came to her bed, last drug Abhira, and sit as the bride. you see

since this is dkp this will be Ru sangeet night

Umrao Jaan (1981) - Yeh Kya Jagah Hai Doston - Asha Bhosle [English Subtitles] on Make a GIF

Nutty what you think Ru will do

lmaosmiley37 you are funny…… but seriously I want when Ru is exposed that should be ekta style smiley36 dhoom tana tana……
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Nutty what you think Ru will do

Poison Kaveri’s mind during the wedding rituals and instigate her to do something. The wedding won’t be stopped but there will be a curveball
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Waise I have a question - how is it aaj makers ko Abhira pe itna daya aa gaya. She got to wear sleeveless in front of the family. Warna toh madam ke sleeves toh Dadisa se bhi lambi wali dete haismiley36

Great to see that they are finally focusing on Ab styling even daily wear😊. I loved the pink sleeveless one today, she looked very pretty 😍.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ru said her love story hasn't ended

Yeah she is right. One sided love story ends when the one decides to.

hum sabki galliyo ka asar hai….. continue rakhna smiley36
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Surprisingly I like abhira ka dress today

She wore sleeveless phele bhi, that lawyers party main

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Woh shaddi ka permission mil gaya na isliye, maybe wearing those fugly clothes was her way of trying to impress Kaveri with extra sanskaari'ness smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Nope actually. Dragging someone who is not willing to do sambhog amounts to…

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 months ago