Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

You said naa his death is not final. I was referring to that.

Secondly, start se hi yeh show triangle hai. Woh Thode time ke liye dikhayenge naa. Atleast Ruhi is negative unlike “grey” which is far worse. 100 more episodes of kalesh toh hona hi chahiye Warna no maza

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

But why making Ro bali ka bakra? That poor fellow deserves happiness. Why the crap is happening with him second. The damage this time he will face will be massive. This is so not done. She can do planning plotting without Ro.

How else will she enter P house with a valid reason??

N cmg as ladla Ro ka wife gives her a lot of power. N she already is the fave n add this to it!

Bt yes, Ro doesn't deserve it. After this characterless beigarat woman is done , n everything is revealed, Ro will be so so so shattered! He will never be the same. She's destroying his life completely for her hawasi motives, n Ro ka stupid mother n egoistic idiotic grandmother are responsible fr this

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It's makers wish to continue with this filthy triangle otherwise there is a lot to show. Abira's identity reveal, her efforts to prove her mother's innocence, she can try to find out the whereabouts of abheer, abheer can be brought back into the story(as his death is not yet final). Meanwhile in her sasural she can mend her equation with dadisa, work as an successful lawyer in the poddar's firm by getting fufa out.

Aur kya kya, but I wonder ruhi ke hawas Or pagalpan ke alawa kuch dikhane ko hai toh!!!

See, I feel like you did not understand my point. Every other storyline cannot keep going as long as the makers can stretch Ruhi's storyline making her the third angle. And Ruhi is only being shown negative because if the makers had given Ruhi and Rohit a chance that they had the potential to overshadow the main leads because in a way Abhira and Armaan's love story is complete except for Dadi Sa's acceptance.

Whereas there is so much to explore in Ruhi and Rohit's story. The angst, the pain, the second chance, it has so much potential that it is bound to take limelight from the main leads and that is what the makers cannot let happen.

What else would the makers do now, separate Abhira and Armaan like they did with Abhimanyu and Akshara and then make the meet again, only to separate for new reasons. It happened with Naira and Kartik, it happened with Abhimanyu and Akshara, and the same is gonna happen with Abhira and Armaan.

Not just them, this is the story of almost every serial's main leads. Not everybody can show the main and the parallel lead couple in the similar positive light which is why they always end up making the parallel leads a sacrificial lamb or the villain of the story.

The same is happening with Ruhi. She is being made into this negative character just so Abhira can shine brighter in everybody's eyes. Ruhi is the villain now, fine, she will do all these things but the makers are making her Abhira's character as if she cannot do anything else to prove her worth except by failing Ruhi's plans.

If you have seen Samridhi's previous show, Saavi ki Sawari, in that show her sister was materialistic, greedy, and selfish from the beginning yet Saavi shined on her own. But no matter how much you and your friends come to deny this, Abhira as a character is a failure, just like Akshara's character was.

And please, if you think I have a problem with either Samridhi or Pranali, it is not. I loved them in their previous shows, but their characters in YRKKH are so easy to hate.

As for Garvita, I hated her character in her previous show, but I sympathize with Ruhi because one cannot forget how positive her character was as a child, she was nice in the beginning of this generation as well but the makers ruined her character just for the sake of plot and their main leads.

Which is unacceptable.

Originally posted by: itsShonali

See, I feel like you did not understand my point. Every other storyline cannot keep going as long as the makers can stretch Ruhi's storyline making her the third angle. And Ruhi is only being shown negative because if the makers had given Ruhi and Rohit a chance that they had the potential to overshadow the main leads because in a way Abhira and Armaan's love story is complete except for Dadi Sa's acceptance.

Whereas there is so much to explore in Ruhi and Rohit's story. The angst, the pain, the second chance, it has so much potential that it is bound to take limelight from the main leads and that is what the makers cannot let happen.

What else would the makers do now, separate Abhira and Armaan like they did with Abhimanyu and Akshara and then make the meet again, only to separate for new reasons. It happened with Naira and Kartik, it happened with Abhimanyu and Akshara, and the same is gonna happen with Abhira and Armaan.

Not just them, this is the story of almost every serial's main leads. Not everybody can show the main and the parallel lead couple in the similar positive light which is why they always end up making the parallel leads a sacrificial lamb or the villain of the story.

The same is happening with Ruhi. She is being made into this negative character just so Abhira can shine brighter in everybody's eyes. Ruhi is the villain now, fine, she will do all these things but the makers are making her Abhira's character as if she cannot do anything else to prove her worth except by failing Ruhi's plans.

If you have seen Samridhi's previous show, Saavi ki Sawari, in that show her sister was materialistic, greedy, and selfish from the beginning yet Saavi shined on her own. But no matter how much you and your friends come to deny this, Abhira as a character is a failure, just like Akshara's character was.

And please, if you think I have a problem with either Samridhi or Pranali, it is not. I loved them in their previous shows, but their characters in YRKKH are so easy to hate.

As for Garvita, I hated her character in her previous show, but I sympathize with Ruhi because one cannot forget how positive her character was as a child, she was nice in the beginning of this generation as well but the makers ruined her character just for the sake of plot and their main leads.

Which is unacceptable.

All of them are fictional characters humare sage nhi hai koi ke love or hate krte fire. Jo serial mein dikhaenge reaction toh waisa hi hoga na! You said you love ruhi coz woh childhood mein bohot achi thi toh kya abhira koi supari killer thi jo usse hate krna shuru kr diya. I know all these things are just individual opinions main aur mere friends kyun ladne aaye bhai.. Tumne apna point rkha maine apna. That's it.
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

All of them are fictional characters humare sage nhi hai koi ke love or hate krte fire. Jo serial mein dikhaenge reaction toh waisa hi hoga na! You said you love ruhi coz woh childhood mein bohot achi thi toh kya abhira koi supari killer thi jo usse hate krna shuru kr diya. I know all these things are just individual opinions main aur mere friends kyun ladne aaye bhai.. Tumne apna point rkha maine apna. That's it.

@bold kya baat hsmiley37

Well they saw Ruhi as a child so are attached to her but that's not enough reason to justify her everytime.

Abhira ki galti - Uska khoon kharab h and vo cunning, manipulative h

Ruhi ki galti - Writers ki galti h aur Abhira ki bhi

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Sage nahi hai. Problem iss baat se hai that they have made a joke of trauma.

And maine kab bola ki Abhira supaari killer thhi, woh toh sach bolun she cannot even kill a fly but that girl does not know where to speak and where not. smiley36 Aise wahiyat characters bardasht nahi hote mujhse, aurr nahi hi mujhe mahaanta pasand hai which is why I am taking a pause from this. By your friends, I did not mean your literal friends smiley37Itna toh samjho na, ismein literal hone ka kya matlab?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ruhi is not supposed to overshadow Armaan and Abhira. She is only there as a conflict between them.

Kid Ruhi was original while this Ruhi is based on a third angle prototype. She was introduced like that and will always remain that way.

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold kya baat hsmiley37

Well they saw Ruhi as a child so are attached to her but that's not enough reason to justify her everytime.

Abhira ki galti - Uska khoon kharab h and vo cunning, manipulative h

Ruhi ki galti - Writers ki galti h aur Abhira ki bhi

Humne kabhi Ruhi ki galatiyon ko deny nahi kiya. In fact, we all are aware that she is wrong but that doesn't mean that she is the only one at fault.

Abhira kuch galat kare toh people blame it on makers but Ruhi kare toh usko kya kya words use karke demean karte hain woh shayad dekha nahi aapne.

Also, Abhira cunning hai hii nahi, in fact, she is quite naivesmiley36 woh kisi ko kya maare gi, when she always ends up digging a hole for herself every other timesmiley37

Aurr waise bhi, accha hai Ruhi villain ban jaaye because ITV serials mein villains leads ke comparison mein toh khush hai hi. Abhira can gladly be the abla naari who tries to be sabpe bhaari. Sanu ki!

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ruhi is not supposed to overshadow Armaan and Abhira. She is only there as a conflict between them.

Kid Ruhi was original while this Ruhi is based on a third angle prototype. She was introduced like that and will always remain that way.

That is the point isn't it. She is not supposed to overshadow Armaan and Abhira which she and Rohit can very well do. But the problem is that the makers can, with a few changes show Abhira-Armaan story along with Ruhi-Rohit's but they are hell bent on making this toxic just as a few followers of the show.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Triangle looks like is a channel mandate. If not Ruhi, there will be some third girl between Abhimaan. But RuRo and Abhimaan parallelly will not be shown for a long time.

Since it is evident from the precap, the triangle is here to stay eventually and that’s how the show was introduced.