Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: barbieflora

I actually haven't. And I haven't seen any of the previous seasons either.

I won't lie, this shaky morality is kind of irks me.

This shaky morality keeps them in the top ranking and gets them trp. smiley39smiley39

People love drama.smiley36

Originally posted by: barbieflora

If she gets slapped I'll be more than happy. The viewers need the reassurance that actions have consequences.

Same here, I will slow even clap too. But ruhi has never taken any consequence even in the past serious, she rebels more, does more harm then before and starts crying.

Her character is nothing but a spoiled brat and rn that is the only thing writers are able to put across.

That she is a stubborn princess who has made to believe everything will be fine if you cry. smiley32smiley32

Honestly after armaan leaving her on mandap. I had thought she has changed by how she was taking charge of her buisness, but aise kese sudhar jayge. smiley36

Originally posted by: wallflowergirl

Same here, I will slow even clap too. But ruhi has never taken any consequence even in the past serious, she rebels more, does more harm then before and starts crying.

Her character is nothing but a spoiled brat and rn that is the only thing writers are able to put across.

That she is a stubborn princess who has made to believe everything will be fine if you cry. smiley32smiley32

Honestly after armaan leaving her on mandap. I had thought she has changed by how she was taking charge of her buisness, but aise kese sudhar jayge. smiley36

She is a balakbuddhi aurat, usse business ho nahi paya toh wapas se concentrated on Armanzaaaasmiley42
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by Creator of this Topic.

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Abheera: "Mere leye Mayeka ka matlab hai Par Nanu"

This abheera only knows how to steal and sabotage other's relationships. She knows how much ruhi went through still she is hellbent on snatching every last relationship ruhi has. She is perfect in 'Dusron ke rishton ko kha jana'.

gen 3 references

How come this is rishton ka khaa jaana by only calling ones nana as parnanu?? Whereas the other one is planning and plotting to eat abhira's only husband day and nightsmiley39
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Abheera: "Mere leye Mayeka ka matlab hai Par Nanu"

This abheera only knows how to steal and sabotage other's relationships. She knows how much ruhi went through still she is hellbent on snatching every last relationship ruhi has. She is perfect in 'Dusron ke rishton ko kha jana'.

gen 3 references

Wondering why mg didn't tell her, " Tum meri kuch nahi lagti, sirf ruhi meri bacchi hain" smiley14

More than abhira, mg is aware of what all ruhi "went through"

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wondering why mg didn't tell her, " Tum meri kuch nahi lagti, sirf ruhi meri bacchi hain" smiley14

More than abhira, mg is aware of what all ruhi "went through"

Adding on to this- Akela MG hi kyu samjhe??? Ruhi shd also take some responsibility na.Aajkal Ruhi ko apne parnanu ka bhi fikr nahi hain. Actually leave it when was the last time she really cared about those old hags???? Bacchi ko sirf apne umeed ka fikr hain😂😂.. She has been lying to him since the beg of this season. Serves him good only. Aur karo meri bacchi jaap😅😅
Edited by Docworld - 23 days ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Adding on to this- Akela MG hi kyu samjhe??? Ruhi shd also take some responsibility na.Aajkal Ruhi ko apne parnanu ka bhi fikr nahi hain. Actually leave it when was the last time she really cared about those old hags???? Bacchi ko sirf apne umeed ka fikr hain😂😂.. She has been lying to him since the beg of this season. Serves him good only. Aur karo meri bacchi jaap😅😅

how is Abheera stealing anybody’s great grandfather lol isn’t he technically her grandfather lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeh Ruhi will thinking fans mein shift ho gayi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Naya_31

how is Abheera stealing anybody’s great grandfather lol isn’t he technically her grandfather lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeh Ruhi will thinking fans mein shift ho gayi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Abhi se ye haal hain, So just think what will happen after IR😂😂 I have heard of many types of chori. But Parnanu chor.. Ye to pehli baar hainsmiley37

Originally posted by: Docworld

Abhi se ye haal hain, So just think what will happen after IR😂😂 I have heard of many types of chori. But Parnanu chor.. Ye to pehli baar hainsmiley37

Their laadli is the numero uno 'Chor' of the rishtaversesmiley37