Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: hir1212

I pity those people who had hopes ki Rohit chuhi ko expose karega because clearly ye andmi to Pura hi pagal nikala

Pity on ppl kyun , pity on Rohit , his wife is imagining his bhai while dancing with him..expose karega tho badh mein marega,nahi tho Ruhi khud maregi.

BTW , who did Kiara call chuhi 🐀 today ? 😂 she is definitely referring to Chorni Ruhi Birla.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Agar wo kisi revenge mode mein bhi hoti toh koi justification hota lekin ye ladki toh puri tarah se Alt Balaji wali bhabhi ban chuki hai. smiley37

Inhi jaisi bhabhiyo se bach ke rehna hota hai smiley36

barbieflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: wallflowergirl

Replying to this highlighted part.

I believe the reason for showing Ruhi still desiring Armaan is exactly what you have said. Last time the entire blame was shifted on Armaan .

HE WAS KEEPING HER HANGING. LOLLIPOP DIKHA RAHA THA USKO VO ROZ ROZ 10 MAHINE TAK.

She came out of it unscathed. No one blamed her even a little bit, INFACT Vidya got blamed for trying to get Ruhi and Armaan married but not Ruhi. Everyone sympathised with her, called her bechari Ruhi. Then after Rohit came dadi to hath per jod ke usko lekar aai.

Ruhi is the apple of the eyes kind of DIL to kaveri right now. The field is not levelled between Ruhi and Abhira. And Armaan also need redemption for his past action in front of Rohit because he is still blaming armaan.

Hence Ruhi desiring Armaan.

When this truth comes out, that Ruhi has been lying while Armaan has moved oncompletely, it will prove he was telling the truth about never loving Ruhi.

Because without Ruhi lusting after Armaan the field will never be equal for Abhira. Vo kuch bhi karlegi dadi Ruhi ko hi best bolegi.

So to give abhira a fair chance of winning kaveri’s heart after marriage this is happening.

And I believe that kaveri will get to know about ruhi’s reality before the Abhimaan wedding even happens. She will accept Abhira as necessary cure for the time being fearing Rohit’s heartbreak.

And after marriage she will start comparing both Ruhi and Abhira finally taking the blindfold off, observing the difference between the two.

This is all well and good. I agree with the reasonings.

My issue is with the makers' perspective. I'm not satisfied with the portrayal of Ruhi's character. Is she morally grey? Is she outrightly evil? The distinction isn't clear. I think the boundaries needs to be clearer. Like whatever ruhi is doing, that is wrong and the audience needs to get that message loud and clear.

Otherwise it seems like the makers are condoning her actions. That is what I feel.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Symbolism my foot🤮🤮🤮 Ruhi is openly lusting for her jeth and Rohit is making a clownery of himself... As simple as that🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I feel sorry for rohit..he’s going to be so hurt..☹️

Originally posted by: barbieflora

My issue is with the makers' perspective. I'm not satisfied with the portrayal of Ruhi's character. Is she morally grey? Is she outrightly evil? The distinction isn't clear. I think the boundaries needs to be clearer. Like whatever ruhi is doing, that is wrong and the audience needs to get that message loud and clear.

Otherwise it seems like the makers are condoning her actions. That is what I feel.

Every character is portrayed by what that character and other characters think about that character.
To change the perspective Ruhi needs to do something which is bad but only related to poddars. Because Kaveri, Sanjay they are already very morally grey characters if she does something bad with Armaan or Abhira Kaveri will not care since Kaveri herself has done bad things to them and hid it.
So unless rohit who will be affected the most by this and isn’t hurt intentionally by Ruhi, the perspective will not change for poddar’s. Obviously goenka’s will always take Ruhi’s side.
Last time a lot of things happened in Ruhi’s favour,
Armaan’s promise to Ruhi
Ruhi’s sacrifice, which she never forgot to remind Armaan
Rohit leaving
Contract marriage
Armaan’s constant lies.
Armaan not openly saying he doesn’t want to be with Ruhi
Him always going and getting Ruhi back to Poddar house by fake promises.
Ruhi used all these things against others making herself a victim, and for poddar’s ruhi is never someone they blame or question or find her wrong in anything.

It was a cycle which started the first time before abhimaan’s marriage, and it’s repeating. Last time Armaan had asked Ruhi to marry and stay with Rohit. This time when Vidya asked Armaan to bring Ruhi back, he asked Ruhi to do what she wants, to leave Rohit openly. Now she is free from that promise and sacrifice which she was using to her advantage.
Abhi Tak she was in the grey area because she was bound by that promise but she no longer is, now everything that she is doing is for selfish reasons. And she can’t deny this time.
Now, she is slowly moving towards the dark side. For Ruhi to be a proper dark villain types character she herself needs to accept that first. Right now that track on show is ongoing.
now we have to wait and see till which shade they will take Ruhi, they never made arohi a proper villain too as I remember. There is a possibility Ruhi will also never be a completely negative character.
Unless until she plans a murder her character will be redeemable. By freeing Ruhi of her promise and sacrifice they absolved Armaan of his past actions and also made Ruhi an anti-parallel lead.
It’s itv we cannot expect too much.
I will not be surprised if after Abhimaan’s marriage she will join hands with Sanjay to kick Armaan out of Poddar firm as her revenge.
She will say I love you to Armaan in heart and will plan his destruction with Sanjay thinking it’s for his own good. smiley36

Her character is 5-6 failed attempts away from going completely psychotic anyway.
ruhi needs to be in the wrong for even Swarna to openly support Abhira before her true identity comes out. Maybe they will eventually end Ruhi’s character later on for that they might not make her a proper villain. And as much as I remember on this show no family character has ever been an outright villain. They do mistakes but then it’s redeemed.

Baki I do want Ruhi to get 2-4 slaps from Kaveri, Swarna and Vidya. And Armaan to get ear pulling from Abhira after Ruhi’s truth comes out.

They are definitely doing this. Have you not seen any other show by this PH ? There character are thali ka baingan. No solid morals or foundations. They change personalities like cloths. smiley39

Posted: 26 days ago

Pehle toh Armaan ke kandhe pe bandook rakh ke bach gaye, ki Armaan was leading her on. Which is true to a huge extent.

But what's her excuse now? Ab toh Armaan openly bol rha hai he loves Abhira. And she loves him back.

Toh Ruhi ka Armaan ko hasil karne ke plan ka basis kya hai? How will you justify this?

People here who see chemistry and biology in her must answer this seriously..

barbieflora thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

People here who see chemistry and biology in her must answer this seriously..

People see chemistry biology in her?? How? Why??

barbieflora thumbnail

They are definitely doing this. Have you not seen any other show by this PH ? There character are thali ka baingan. No solid morals or foundations. They change personalities like cloths. smiley39

I actually haven't. And I haven't seen any of the previous seasons either.

I won't lie, this shaky morality is kind of irks me.

barbieflora thumbnail

Every character is portrayed by what that character and other characters think about that character.
To change the perspective Ruhi needs to do something which is bad but only related to poddars. Because Kaveri, Sanjay they are already very morally grey characters if she does something bad with Armaan or Abhira Kaveri will not care since Kaveri herself has done bad things to them and hid it.
So unless rohit who will be affected the most by this and isn’t hurt intentionally by Ruhi, the perspective will not change for poddar’s. Obviously goenka’s will always take Ruhi’s side.
Last time a lot of things happened in Ruhi’s favour,
Armaan’s promise to Ruhi
Ruhi’s sacrifice, which she never forgot to remind Armaan
Rohit leaving
Contract marriage
Armaan’s constant lies.
Armaan not openly saying he doesn’t want to be with Ruhi
Him always going and getting Ruhi back to Poddar house by fake promises.
Ruhi used all these things against others making herself a victim, and for poddar’s ruhi is never someone they blame or question or find her wrong in anything.

It was a cycle which started the first time before abhimaan’s marriage, and it’s repeating. Last time Armaan had asked Ruhi to marry and stay with Rohit. This time when Vidya asked Armaan to bring Ruhi back, he asked Ruhi to do what she wants, to leave Rohit openly. Now she is free from that promise and sacrifice which she was using to her advantage.
Abhi Tak she was in the grey area because she was bound by that promise but she no longer is, now everything that she is doing is for selfish reasons. And she can’t deny this time.
Now, she is slowly moving towards the dark side. For Ruhi to be a proper dark villain types character she herself needs to accept that first. Right now that track on show is ongoing.
now we have to wait and see till which shade they will take Ruhi, they never made arohi a proper villain too as I remember. There is a possibility Ruhi will also never be a completely negative character.
Unless until she plans a murder her character will be redeemable. By freeing Ruhi of her promise and sacrifice they absolved Armaan of his past actions and also made Ruhi an anti-parallel lead.
It’s itv we cannot expect too much.
I will not be surprised if after Abhimaan’s marriage she will join hands with Sanjay to kick Armaan out of Poddar firm as her revenge.
She will say I love you to Armaan in heart and will plan his destruction with Sanjay thinking it’s for his own good. smiley36

Her character is 5-6 failed attempts away from going completely psychotic anyway.
ruhi needs to be in the wrong for even Swarna to openly support Abhira before her true identity comes out. Maybe they will eventually end Ruhi’s character later on for that they might not make her a proper villain. And as much as I remember on this show no family character has ever been an outright villain. They do mistakes but then it’s redeemed.

Baki I do want Ruhi to get 2-4 slaps from Kaveri, Swarna and Vidya. And Armaan to get ear pulling from Abhira after Ruhi’s truth comes out.

If she gets slapped I'll be more than happy. The viewers need the reassurance that actions have consequences.