Poll

Who do you think is next that will slap Ruhi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

MG. Because he needs to blame her for his own bad karma too. and she anyway deserves a thappad. so 2 in 1 purpose

rishta doesn’t show men slapping women usually.’ So instead of Manish.swarna may slap Ruhi ..and that slap.would be on behalf of Manish and whole of goenkas family..
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Home wrecker Roohi deserves slap from everyone.. May be then her brain will start working and her obsession for Armaan will end..

Armaan won’t slap her. He shouldn’t even come near her to slap otherwise she will think he feels “Haq” on her.. that’s why he slapped and will go to her lala land.. Armaan should always maintain atleast 10 feet distance from her for his own good.. Rohit can slap her, if at all he ever opens his eyes to see her kaands but then he will be termed as a abuser.. so right candidates for slapping Roohi will be Manish and Swarna.. they should slap her and disown her.. it will hurt her the most..she is too proud that everyone loves her, everyone hating her will be the right punishment for everything she has done..

Edited by Why_though - 18 days ago

I think both MG and KP hold an equal chance. Both of them need to know how Ruhi is making a mockery of relationships, how he is eyeing her BIL even after getting rejected by him n no. of times, how she is fooling everyone around her. MG should feel ashamed of himself for giving such a puke worthy parvarish to his pyaari bacchi. And KP's ego should be thrashed and she must treat Ruhi the same way she behaved with Abhira during deal revelation track. Absolutely no kind of mercy. Ruhi is such a manipulative characterless pathetic disgusting insensitive woman who needs to be called out and disowned.

Edited by Docworld - 18 days ago
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Probably Manish Goenka. The looks he was giving Her during that Temple run..... Lagta hai yahi marega .smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Armaan shouldn’t be on this list at but I understand. Ruhi will have to do something really bad or cross her limits with him but I still don’t see him hitting his brother wife. He might push her away not hit. If it happens again the person I see doing it will be MG, maybe after IR

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Armaan shouldn’t be on this list at but I understand. Ruhi will have to do something really bad or cross her limits with him but I still don’t see him hitting his brother wife. He might push her away not hit. If it happens again the person I see doing it will be MG, maybe after IR

I agree Ar is too good to slap anyone. But I had to put all the main people involved with Ruhi and surprisingly Ar has few votes 🫤