Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Har slap se uski UMEED mein badhotri hi hogi…. She needs real public humiliation and b called out by everyone who thinks she is the ideal beti bahu… tab shayd kuch ho…. Warna to mushkil hsi ruhi ko akal aana…

Hopefully makers use acche se expose karen… hum darshakon ka itna haq to banta hai😃😃

Even I was expecting Rohit to be acting and expose this women but vo tho pagal jaisa act Kar raha hai but sometimes suspicious he is asking her to be nice with Abhira,I guess he noticed how Ruhi made the ring picked by Armaan to fall and ran to pick it, if he is really trusting her he will be heartbroken again and isse bada bewakoof koi nahi hoga. Ruhi might have a kid with him imagining Armaan and still this stupid will think Ruhi kitni achi aur sachi hai 🤡

The real freeloader from last 23 yrs 1st on Goenka’s throwing everyone away now on poddar’s ,should get public humiliation and thappads from her fav Gavar Dadi. Two birds at one shot, Dadi keeps comparing this immoral ,characterless women with Abhira ,so that women needs to know the real face of this cheap women.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Even I was expecting Rohit to be acting and expose this women but vo tho pagal jaisa act Kar raha hai but sometimes suspicious he is asking her to be nice with Abhira,I guess he noticed how Ruhi made the ring picked by Armaan to fall and ran to pick it, if he is really trusting her he will be heartbroken again and isse bada bewakoof koi nahi hoga. Ruhi might have a kid with him imagining Armaan and still this stupid will think Ruhi kitni achi aur sachi hai 🤡

The real freeloader from last 23 yrs 1st on Goenka’s throwing everyone away now on poddar’s ,should get public humiliation and thappads from her fav Gavar Dadi. Two birds at one shot, Dadi keeps comparing this immoral ,characterless women with Abhira ,so that women needs to know the real face of this cheap women.

I want Rohit to video telecast her every kartoots in front of entire family including the immortals. I still can't get over Rohit's epic lines 'Chuna laga rhi ho?? '-so, still will keep faith on him to not get trapped again into her fakeness.

Har slap se uski UMEED mein badhotri hi hogi….

💯💯💯💯💯💯

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

100 Tata sach hai ye baat.

Naya_31 thumbnail

that elder cheap kaveri who hires goons and kidnappers is delusional about her own real self lol you’re expecting way too much from her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: barbieflora

Pehle toh Armaan ke kandhe pe bandook rakh ke bach gaye, ki Armaan was leading her on. Which is true to a huge extent.

But what's her excuse now? Ab toh Armaan openly bol rha hai he loves Abhira. And she loves him back.

Toh Ruhi ka Armaan ko hasil karne ke plan ka basis kya hai? How will you justify this?

Replying to this highlighted part.

I believe the reason for showing Ruhi still desiring Armaan is exactly what you have said. Last time the entire blame was shifted on Armaan .

HE WAS KEEPING HER HANGING. LOLLIPOP DIKHA RAHA THA USKO VO ROZ ROZ 10 MAHINE TAK.

She came out of it unscathed. No one blamed her even a little bit, INFACT Vidya got blamed for trying to get Ruhi and Armaan married but not Ruhi. Everyone sympathised with her, called her bechari Ruhi. Then after Rohit came dadi to hath per jod ke usko lekar aai.

Ruhi is the apple of the eyes kind of DIL to kaveri right now. The field is not levelled between Ruhi and Abhira. And Armaan also need redemption for his past action in front of Rohit because he is still blaming armaan.

Hence Ruhi desiring Armaan.

When this truth comes out, that Ruhi has been lying while Armaan has moved oncompletely, it will prove he was telling the truth about never loving Ruhi.

Because without Ruhi lusting after Armaan the field will never be equal for Abhira. Vo kuch bhi karlegi dadi Ruhi ko hi best bolegi.

So to give abhira a fair chance of winning kaveri’s heart after marriage this is happening.

And I believe that kaveri will get to know about ruhi’s reality before the Abhimaan wedding even happens. She will accept Abhira as necessary cure for the time being fearing Rohit’s heartbreak.

And after marriage she will start comparing both Ruhi and Abhira finally taking the blindfold off, observing the difference between the two.

If rohit is not acting, and in real he is angry with armaan but trusts ruhi…. Then to I m happy … he deserves tuhi…. Armaan ne ise itna sorry bola but he is still angry with him….. and ruhi ne Ek baar Sahi se sorry nahi bola ise…😃😃😃

Naya_31 thumbnail

If rohit is not acting, and in real he is angry with armaan but trusts ruhi…. Then to I m happy … he deserves tuhi…. Armaan ne ise itna sorry bola but he is still angry with him….. and ruhi ne Ek baar Sahi se sorry nahi bola ise…😃😃😃

wo bhi lusty hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hir1212 thumbnail
I pity those people who had hopes ki Rohit chuhi ko expose karega because clearly ye andmi to Pura hi pagal nikala
Posted: 27 days ago

Time to replace or add Chorni beside Ruhi is Lusty 😎 successfully stolen the ring and this is her 2nd chori. And sanskari,sulji hui Ruhi Birla is fighting with Chachisa like a chawl wali aunty near the tap for the cooker ? May be Dadi would have given bhesst bahu of the year award if she witnessed this and asked Abhira to learn this art from Ruhi is chorni who is also lusty on her jeth.