Rohit dies in Armaan's arms, leaving Ruhi devastated - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

In a recent article from IWMBuzz, it was mentioned Romit has lost 10 kgs for Rohit’s role.. if the character is going to be only for short time, he wouldn’t have put in that much effort. So I don’t think Rohit will die so soon..

Rohit should bring out Roohi’s intentions in front of the family and divorce her…or he can even take revenge for her betrayal but dying and making it easy for Roohi to get Armaan isn’t right.. Roohi won’t feel guilty if something happens to Rohit, she will be glad that he is dead.. but will use her manipulations, to use this situation to her advantage, to get close to Armaan.. it will be the repeat of initial stages of this season.. Viewers will be bored.. So Rohit should not die anytime soon or die at all.. Poor fellow he deserves a happy life too..

Edited by Why_though - 1 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Prapti9

News ka pata nahi but i found artical editing funnysmiley36. Neil ki death vale scene me kya editing kiya haismiley32

YouTube walo ko credit dosmiley37 Wahan se aaya hoga...

But anyways...

Title suggests

Rohit dies in Armaan's arms, leaving Ruhi devastated.

So, is she sad because Rohit died?

Or

is she sad because he did not die in her arms? Like he chose his brother over hersmiley19

Posted: a month ago

I think there is a typing mistake in the topic, it should be Rohit dies into armaan's arms leaving ruhi devastated Elated.

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: a month ago

How ruhi will be devasted??

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The show is set to take a significant and emotional turn with the potential death of a critical character, adding another layer of high-stakes drama. According to exclusive reports, the character of Rohit might face a tragic end.

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-rohit-dies-in-armaans-arms-leaving-ruhi-devastated_210162

I don’t know about Rohit’s death but yes I can see Rohit getting into a major accident leaving him into a coma due to roohi’s mistake but abhira will be blamed for it as always. Kyuki roohi to dhoodh ki dhuli hai in her own words smiley36

Somehow I believe writers will try to rectify the same storyline from gen 3 where akshara was blamed and abhimanyu decided to divorce her. I can see Armaan taking Abhira's side, supporting her and taking a stand for her. Rectifying that blunder in this gen. Last time abhimanyu had choosen his family over akshara losing his child in the process, this time I see Armaan choosing Abhira over family since that has been the sole question of dadisa from the very beginning. “ ABHIRA or FAMILY.”

In the last few months, dadi has constantly bought up saga sautela asking Armaan and Abhira to make sacrifices for the family’s happiness. One thing both don’t want to give up is the said family. They were ready to wait forever but not ready to live without family.

All this, Armaan buying a different house, dadi’s constant struggle to accept Armaan as her blood points towards a vanvas of abhimaan, which in my opinion is important for dadi to rise above saga sautela while the revelation that Rohit was in this condition because of Ruhi not Abhira and Armaan. Dadisa needs to realise her words are injuring people around her more than she can see.

This needs to settle completely for the story to move ahead smoothly.

And our forever middle class hulk ki mameri behen will pull her khadoosman’s ears if she got to know he bought a house just to never use it smiley36 us ghar ko bhi to use karna hai.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't want rohit to die but if he still dies then abhira should be responsible for it so that she can continue the legacy of being a bad omen just like her mother.

Kisse ullu bana rahi ho.. Why will ruhi be devastated? smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

I don't want rohit to die but if he still dies then abhira should be responsible for it so that she can continue the legacy of being a bad omen just like her mother.

Yes Tauji ka the end kardiya na smiley37

Humme bhi kyun kyun kyun shouting se chutkara mil gayi smiley40

Edited by Swathi.A - 29 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Kisse ullu bana rahi ho.. Why will ruhi be devastated? smiley37smiley37

Hahah 😭😭😭😭 smiley37

This made me laugh so hard 😹

Ria23 thumbnail