Rohit dies in Armaan's arms, leaving Ruhi devastated

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The show is set to take a significant and emotional turn with the potential death of a critical character, adding another layer of high-stakes drama. According to exclusive reports, the character of Rohit might face a tragic end.

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-rohit-dies-in-armaans-arms-leaving-ruhi-devastated_210162

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

We know Rohit will die, but why the heck that has to take place in Armaan's hands!

Poor Armaan loved his little brother despite the partiality he's facing since childhood. Though Armaan has his own set of flaws, his love for his brother is truly unconditional, because how many will love their sibling without having any ounce of jealousy for the differential treatment?

A man's pain is also a pain! But sadly Armaan sa has some heavy life long regret coming his way, if Ro passes away in his armssmiley38

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hopefully this is fake news. If he's already gonna die, why the heck did they bring him back. He's served no purpose at all in the story other being a lame reason to have Ruhi back in PH. I really hope they have better sense than to kill Rohit and shove Ruhi Armaan cringe again.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

We know Rohit will die, but why the heck that has to take place in Armaan's hands!

Poor Armaan loved his little brother despite the partiality he's facing since childhood. Though Armaan has his own set of flaws, his love for his brother is truly unconditional, because how many will love their sibling without having any ounce of jealousy for the differential treatment?

A man's pain is also a pain! But sadly Armaan sa has some heavy life long regret coming his way, if Ro passes away in his armssmiley38

ar ka gale ka phansa bas aur kya. Agar abhira ke hath se hua toh usko dakka milegi. Agar ar ke hath hua toh dadi aur swarna , ar ko blame karenge ruhi ki jindagi barnad karne ke liye, agar ruhi ki wajah se mar gaya toh usko throw karenge lekin ruhi ke bina story aage nahi hogi 🤣. Muje Rohit ka maut mahi chahiye. Cute cutta he is🥰

Screenshot_2024-08-17-07-43-47-512_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Muje Rohit ka maut mahi chahiye. Cute cutta he is🥰

Please keep your tissues ready, because his death is inevitable. smiley38

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Please keep your tissues ready, because his death is inevitable. smiley38

mentally prepared orelse ruhi won't be in poddar house nor separation comes for leads.

News ka pata nahi but i found artical editing funnysmiley36. Neil ki death vale scene me kya editing kiya haismiley32

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Hopefully this is fake news. If he's already gonna die, why the heck did they bring him back. He's served no purpose at all in the story other being a lame reason to have Ruhi back in PH. I really hope they have better sense than to kill Rohit and shove Ruhi Armaan cringe again.

Ruhi doesn’t care about rohit..she’s still lusting after his brother..so why will his Death… shatter her and make her lose her mental stability completely..Maybe she’ll fake it..so Armaan can drive her to her therapist and she can get alone time with Armaan. This Ruhi, is such a desperate psychotic woman…anything is possible 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Prapti9

News ka pata nahi but i found artical editing funnysmiley36. Neil ki death vale scene me kya editing kiya haismiley32

Yeah..they pasted diff heads smiley37 Straight copy frm gen 3 . .

But anyways why would they copy a similar track..the news must be fake ..even if rohit dies it will be played out differently, and pehle toh shadi hi hogi

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/RajRomit/status/1825102483951329739
i mean the actor himself said this but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️