Poll

Who do you think is next that will slap Ruhi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 days ago

Who do you think is next that will slap Ruhi? Please explain your reasons why she will be slapped. Any khayali pulav welcomesmiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Who do you think is next that will slap Ruhi? Please explain your reasons why she will be slapped. Any khayali pulav welcomesmiley36

MG. Because he needs to blame her for his own bad karma too. and she anyway deserves a thappad. so 2 in 1 purpose

Next slap will be from Rohit sasmiley2. I guess he will try to go intimate with her while the delulu will still see armaan in him. As he will start to release didi will utter "Armaan" being horneysmiley42 Fir milega jhannatedaar chaatan from husband Sasmiley38
Edited by Debospeaks - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

MG. Because he needs to blame her for his own bad karma too. and she anyway deserves a thappad. so 2 in 1 purpose

Buddha goenka himself deserves some nice thappadssmiley29

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Next slap will be from Rohit sasmiley2. I guess he will try to go intimate with her while the delulu will still see armaan in him. As he will start to release didi will utter "Armaan" being horneysmiley42 Fir milega jhannatedaar chaatan from husband Sasmiley38

I would love to see that. Right now Ro is background artist. RuRo ka action dikhawe to maza aajayega. I want Ru hella scared when Ro is trying to make a movesmiley36

I would love to see that. Right now Ro is background artist. RuRo ka action dikhawe to maza aajayega. I want Ru hella scared when Ro is trying to make a movesmiley36

Exactly, fir kya naya bahana nikalegi woh dekhna hai mujhesmiley36
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 18 days ago

I wish I can enter inside my screen and can slap her atleast for once.ek main kaveri ko bhi dungismiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Why is Rohit trailing behind Armaan in votes?I still have more hopes from him in that matter than Armaan.one day he will do it.Armaan shouldn't e touch Ruhi even in the name of slap.she will take it as ummed.bolegi mere Armaan mujhe pyaar se thappad mara

Edited by elizamerin - 18 days ago

Armaan will never slap her.

You should have added all the above option too, she deserves slaps from everyone. She is ruining everyone’s lives because of her obsession for a man who never loved and left her at mandap.If she didn’t come back acting as Rohit’s wife It would have been still little less disgusting but now she is holding her husband and imagining dancing with her jeth smiley11 she is beyond redemption. She is cheating her husband ,his entire family,trying to break Abhira’s marriage again. Home wrecker , Jhooti and Chor. Childhood trauma my foot , she is 30 yrs old and gets selective panic attacks. She wouldn’t have played with Abhria’s emotions today not printing her parents names if she is really sensible and have trauma of losing ppl.

Voted for Dadi , I want to see Kaveri Poddar calling out her fav immoral ,shameless Bahu for cheating her fav nikamma potha.