Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: itsShonali

And yet, the makers are still choosing Ruhi to help the great female lead's story go on and on and on. What you said still doesn't refutes my point that there is nothing else left in Abhira and Armaan's story. Maybe they too will soon try having a kid but then won't be able to and the makers will still bring in Ruhi to play the villain and the story will go on.

What else, if not make Ruhi to keep the story going and showing that Abhira is going to fail each of Ruhi's plans. What else can Abhira do except ending the show?smiley37smiley36smiley37

It's makers wish to continue with this filthy triangle otherwise there is a lot to show. Abira's identity reveal, her efforts to prove her mother's innocence, she can try to find out the whereabouts of abheer, abheer can be brought back into the story(as his death is not yet final). Meanwhile in her sasural she can mend her equation with dadisa, work as an successful lawyer in the poddar's firm by getting fufa out.

Aur kya kya, but I wonder ruhi ke hawas Or pagalpan ke alawa kuch dikhane ko hai toh!!!

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It's makers wish to continue with this filthy triangle otherwise there is a lot to show. Abira's identity reveal, her efforts to prove her mother's innocence, she can try to find out the whereabouts of abheer, abheer can be brought back into the story(as his death is not yet final). Meanwhile in her sasural she can mend her equation with dadisa, work as an successful lawyer in the poddar's firm by getting fufa out.

Aur kya kya, but I wonder ruhi ke hawas Or pagalpan ke alawa kuch dikhane ko hai toh!!!

Agree with your other points, but we are talking about writers who are copying plot by plot of other series shamelessly and all the plots they are copying also have love triangle. I don't think writers have such creativity to actually give a good exploration to any of your plots so Ruhi angle is used repeatedly.

Bold : Didn't Abhir met Akshara after death in hospital when Akshara got the list of dead people where Abhimanyu said that he loved her till death and love her after death.

If Abhir is not dead, then did that scene happened or it was Akshara shock and hallucinations ?

I really thought that both Abhi and Abhir died and met akshu after death like goodbye thing. Am I missing anything 😅.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre par filthy triangle dekhna hai hame
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

If Abhir is not dead, then did that scene happened or it was Akshara shock and hallucinations ?

I really thought that both Abhi and Abhir died and met akshu after death like goodbye thing. Am I missing anything 😅.

Abhir is alive is just fan hopes. There is no concrete proof or hints in this gen to prove he is alive.

Hospital death list mei it was written Abhir Birla as it was shown in the episode.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhir is alive is just fan hopes. There is no concrete proof or hints in this gen to prove he is alive.

Hospital death list mei it was written Abhir Birla as it was shown in the episode.

It's not confirmed. As per ITV it's very much possible to yet again show him alive.
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

It's not confirmed. As per ITV it's very much possible to yet again show him alive.

Who says it is not confirmed... except for fans. As of today's episode, he is dead.

Who says it is not confirmed... except for fans. As of today's episode, he is dead.

Then who send that imposter to goenka house? How does he even know abhir used to call manish buddy. Makers have left that track mid-way, that doesn't mean they can't bring him back. Sabko pata hai how ITV works.

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Agree with your other points, but we are talking about writers who are copying plot by plot of other series shamelessly and all the plots they are copying also have love triangle. I don't think writers have such creativity to actually give a good exploration to any of your plots so Ruhi angle is used repeatedly.

Bold : Didn't Abhir met Akshara after death in hospital when Akshara got the list of dead people where Abhimanyu said that he loved her till death and love her after death.

Inka kya bharosa trp ke liye ye kuch bhi dikha sakte haismiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Still it does not prove that the imposter was sent by Abhir. I am not saying ki Abhir can’t come back but as of today’s date and episode, Abhir is dead.
ITV ka functioning everyone knows.

Still it does not prove that the imposter was sent by Abhir. I am not saying ki Abhir can’t come back but as of today’s date and episode, Abhir is dead.
ITV ka functioning everyone knows.

Where did I say with conviction that he is alive? I was just mentioning in my post that makers can bring this track as well, because someone mentioned that there is nothing left to show in Abhira's life except ruhi's hawas for armaan.