Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What can rest of boys do to pass this character certificate test of yours smiley36

Nothing will work anymore after making thousands of 'who is hotter' polls๐Ÿ˜‚ I M Sultan is the only innocent one.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Happy birthday Munna

Addition to make the message not too short

thank you so much silpa
962142 thumbnail

Salam Munna

Sorry for the belated wish, I've come on the last couple of days to wish you.. however smitten says watcha gonna say? Then I tell her .. then she ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคจ and says can't you be normal and just wish someone and leave? Everyday my birthday messages get vetoed.

Soon it will be Christmas and I won't be able to wish you a merry Christmas either cause for Christmas I also wanna wish you what deadinside wished you..lots of gifts to unwrap... but I am not allowed to go there. . So smitten suggested this song, and to wish you a happy birthday and not lots of s3x.

Don't worry tho, I'll eat your cake by the ocean instead. Is that okay smitt3n? Wanna join smitten? Cake by the ocean with me? And leave munna with cake at a restaurant with his family n friends wishing him.. a long happy healthy life with no cake by the ocean.. what a terrible wish. Unfortunately I am not allowed to wish you more .. so here is your cake at a restaurant with your family.

images.jpeg

And smittens suggested song.

https://youtu.be/jqYxyd1iSNk?si=qyfBmycnANHxwVuB

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Salam Munna

Sorry for the belated wish, I've come on the last couple of days to wish you.. however smitten says watcha gonna say? Then I tell her .. then she ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคจ and says can't you be normal and just wish someone and leave? Everyday my birthday messages get vetoed.

Soon it will be Christmas and I won't be able to wish you a merry Christmas either cause for Christmas I also wanna wish you what deadinside wished you..lots of gifts to unwrap... but I am not allowed to go there. . So smitten suggested this song, and to wish you a happy birthday and not lots of s3x.

Don't worry tho, I'll eat your cake by the ocean instead. Is that okay smitt3n? Wanna join smitten? Cake by the ocean with me? And leave munna with cake at a restaurant with his family n friends wishing him.. a long happy healthy life with no cake by the ocean.. what a terrible wish. Unfortunately I am not allowed to wish you more .. so here is your cake at a restaurant with your family.

images.jpeg

And smittens suggested song.

https://youtu.be/jqYxyd1iSNk?si=qyfBmycnANHxwVuB

wow saar is here thanks saar for coming
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Nothing will work anymore after making thousands of 'who is hotter' polls๐Ÿ˜‚ I M Sultan is the only innocent one.

pehle hi more than half bolly forum munna se jalta ha ab aur logo ki kyun jalrahi hi divine saar bus kardo yeh sab mat bolo
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

pehle hi more than half bolly forum munna se jalta ha ab aur logo ki kyun jalrahi hi divine saar bus kardo yeh sab mat bolo

Jalne waale chaahe jal jal mare, jab praises mil rahe hai toh accept them na.

And happy happy birthday ๐ŸคŒ

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Jalne waale chaahe jal jal mare, jab praises mil rahe hai toh accept them na.

And happy happy birthday ๐ŸคŒ

Hue Hue Hue hue

anyways thanks a lot budd smiley20

srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday Munna! Hope it was a great one ๐ŸŽ‚ smiley40

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Munna! Have a great one smiley40

I_M_SultaN thumbnail