Posted: 16 days ago

Nice thread my boy.

Happy Birthday to you WatUp

smiley31

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 15 days ago

Happy birthday wat_up. Have an amazing birthday.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy birthday wats up

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

even though u didn't wish me or my birthday. Happy birthday to you Jessy J

I will start here and then thank starting on the 1st page. Wish you a very happy belated birthday. I was in Japan and not on social media much at that time. I hope you had a great one enjoy some cheese cake a happy belated birthday card with a tree filled with hearts and balloonsa piece of cheesecake with raspberries on top on a white plate .

Originally posted by: sharaban

Happy birthday masoom aur pyari si Jess Ji.

Best wishes on your birthday.

Enjoy.

Thanks so much on your wishes and compliments. Yes I enjoyed my bday and here is a treat u can enjoy too a slice of chocolate cake with gold leaf on top

Originally posted by: priya185

Happy birthday Jess

You make topics look pretty and lively

Thanks so much on your wishes and compliments and your topics are lively as well and your enthusiasm. Thanks on the wishes and enjoy the deserts three different types of cakes are on plates on a counter with the words food52 on the bottom

Originally posted by: Charu21

1000087050.jpg

Happy Birthday, Jess! πŸ₯³ 🎈

Wishing you a beautiful day and life ahead. May you have the best of everything.

Have fun, enjoy your day!

πŸŽ‚πŸ’πŸŽπŸ°

Thanks so much on your decorated post and wishes they lovely like you and your melodious voice ( singing). Your singing brings a smile to many😊. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you. keep it up !! a cartoon of a teddy bear playing a guitar and another teddy bear playing drumsand here’s a 🎀 treat enjoy !! a cake has a treble clef and a rose on top

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Happy Birthday Jess! smiley27

Adding another 4 words to reach word count

Thanks on the wish and enjoy your humor here is a treats to enjoy a close up of a mr.cakes dessert

Originally posted by: Strangers02

πŸ’•Wishing you many more Happy Returns of the day dear JessπŸ₯³ Stay blessed...πŸ’— Enjoy your day......πŸ’•

Pink Birthday BalloonsThanks so much on the very creative and decorated post with lovely images and thanks on posting my SaL-Kat Jodi images so sweet 😊. I enjoy how you can easily express with images your thoughts as that isn’t easy todo. I like your bubbly nature like Preity zinta and we both like her as an actress. Pink Birthday Balloonsa woman in a red dress and orange scarf is standing in the grass with her arms outstretched .Thanks again on your post and wishes and enjoy the day and cake Pink Birthday Balloonsa chocolate cake with strawberries on top is on a cutting board
Edited by wat_up - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Happy Birthday Jess πŸŽ‚

It felt a crime to post non-decorative birthday wish. Thankfully gif got posted.

Enjoy your day to the fullest and keep sparkling all year through. Be Blessed smiley27

Thanks so much on the decorative post and taking the time to do that. Thanks so much 🀩. Thanks on the lovely wishes as well and the same to you. I remember how we participated in a game here and how challenging and enjoyable it was and got to know you then. It has been a pleasure and here is a treat on my side. a slice of chocolate cake with gold leaf on top