Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

thanks babe... love love

a close up of a barbie doll holding her hair .welcome and same to you and hope your birthday was special !! And stree/Shraddha wishes you as well a woman in a red crop top and red saree

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Thank you sooo much Jess for such kind words. Hope you had a fantastic birthday πŸŽ‚ Take care and keep spreading your kindness wherever you go. 🫢

a sticker that says thank you with a bunny peeking over a wooden wall Thanks on the kind words again , the same to you and keep spreading your ideas and creative posts in this section.

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

That looks really delicious....wish it was real

I didnt know what to gift you and I didnt wanna come empty handed, so I bought you a dress, I know you like pink

Indo Western Gown | Dresses | Western Gowns Online | Gowns | Samyakk

Hinna the sections DJ and popular gal here thanks on the lovely present 🎁 😊missing seeing your posts seems you have become very busy !! Again thanks on the elegant dress and here’s your goodie bag/ in advance anniversary present a woman in a white tank top is holding a gold purse and smiling
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Pink Birthday BalloonsThanks so much on the very creative and decorated post with lovely images and thanks on posting my SaL-Kat Jodi images so sweet 😊. I enjoy how you can easily express with images your thoughts as that isn’t easy todo. I like your bubbly nature like Preity zinta and we both like her as an actress. Pink Birthday Balloonsa woman in a red dress and orange scarf is standing in the grass with her arms outstretched .Thanks again on your post and wishes and enjoy the day and cake Pink Birthday Balloonsa chocolate cake with strawberries on top is on a cutting board

Thank you Jess, for being so appreciative. I loved reading your responses to everyone.πŸ’• I thought of replying later, once I am done with everything...then forgot in between...πŸ˜‡

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Happy Birthday Jasminder, I have too much to say.. so I'll say it tomorrow :p. In summary tho, :=&Γ—>=_3<=>Γ·8Γ·*Γ·[ Disney Japan is the best place in the world!! Go to universal LA . To be contuined

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday Watz UP!

962142 thumbnail

also want to thank smittenkitten, d3vil who not active here and can’t be tagged but wished me in other social media. Thanks on the wishes appreciate them and glad to have gotten to know you guys. I hope you guys return soon and Smitten you my cali girl and enjoy your posts and music and that we three into Barbie

So on my side a Barbie party and you will get your treats once you guys return !! a man in a white shirt is dancing with a woman in a pink outfitAnd a Disneyland party as well. I’m planning on making a visit this week/weekend to Anaheim. I plan to compare it to TOKOYO DISNEY though no one can beat the original Disneyland in USA.a fireworks display over a castle with a clock on top

lastly the Japanese waving lucky cat !! IMG_4896.jpeg

Lucky Cat | Anderson Design Group

Okay you had me when you said you were going to compare the parks... that's what I do. I didn't know others were like me out there..

I am the biggest theme park freak you will ever meet. I don't know where to start.. so I won't.. I'll just blah blah and hopefully you can follow.

Anaheim Disney is the worst in the world, toyko is the best hands down...spacemountain is the best.. there is no comparison between Anaheim and Japan.. I wouldn't go to Anaheim .. go to universal studios instead.

I haven't told anyone this, but I am a legoland enthusiast, it started when I was a kid and my parents took me to legoland Denmark and Germany, since then I've been to dubai.. California..and Malaysia. Lego land looks the same everyone in the world.. it's farking magical. The drive to legoland California with the ocean on your left hand side was sooo hot. I beg my cousins for their kids.. so I can go to legoland.. now I have run out of kids as they are all getting too old. so I am waiting to have my own so I can go to legoland japan.. unless I have a heartattack on the bus ride to the themepark from the hotel. It's a possibilty even typing about legoland is making me teary.

I also tour universal studios around the world.. universal Singapore is the worst so far... and I diggg Knotts Berry farms. I'd go there over Disneyland.

SmittenKitt3n is around you can tag her and ask her to wish you again, perhaps she can sing you happy birthday? FYi She does not like themeparks at all.. she doesn't even like walking around to eat 20 churros from different vendors .. and frozen ice.. nothing. Infact even car drives makes her nauseous. So she is the person I lie to the most ... "argh bloody yusef is crying to go to legoland. .. looks like I'll have to go to Malaysia tonight" :p

Speaking of Malaysia.. visit it. Jess.. Malaysia is soooo much fun, so clean.. the food is good and lots of things to do.. It's like Australia except cooler. ..cuz there is things to do! Although Australia has the best food in the world .. Qatar is better tho. Buttt .. our quality is very high and our MacDonald's is the best..especiallythe mcspicy chicken.. I can't remember Saudi Arabia MacDonald's .. I dunno when they separate men from women that aren't your family.. nothing tastes good.

On that note. Good luck following!

Happy Birthday..

Edited by D3viL - 12 days ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Happy Belated Birthday Jess

Stay happy smiley40

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Happy Birthday Watz UP!

Thanks on the wishes and enjoy this song with Diljit. This is my current song on loop https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jADTdg-o8i0&pp=ygUUZGlsaml0IGRvc2Fuamggc29uZ3M%3D
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks on the wishes and enjoy this song with Diljit. This is my current song on loop https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jADTdg-o8i0&pp=ygUUZGlsaml0IGRvc2Fuamggc29uZ3M%3D

Diljit and SIA! HEAVEN! smiley17smiley32