Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Happy birthday Wat_upsmiley40!

Hope you have a great year ahead.

Thanks so much on the wish and keep smiling and bringing positivity !! Your username reminds me on cheese and posing to the cameras when taking pictures. !! Enjoy your day and here is a treat!! a slice of cheesecake is on a white plate with raspberries .

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Happy birthday πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯³ may you have many more jess may you are always blessed and successful enjoy your day

Thanks in the wish and wow it’s been over 12 years since known you. I like how you say how it is also like how you stay positive in Salman topics and have supported him all these years. I see that these days you become a shraddha/stree supporter !! Again thanks so much on your wishes. And here are some smiling treats
a pile of tomatoes with smiley faces on them

This is thanks in Japanese

γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†
Arigatō

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Wishing you a very happy and blessed birthday Jesssmiley27

Thanks on your wishes 🀩 Have a smiling day and here is your treat a chocolate cake with a slice taken out of it sits on a plate next to a jar of caramel sauce

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

1000099464.jpg

And here is something for you, Jess.. 🫢

1000099465.jpg

Stay blessed and keep smiling dear 😊

such a lovely post and very creative. Thanks on the present and wishes. I have seen your creative topics and they enjoyed by the members here keep that up and keep posting and showing your creativity and caring nature. Enjoy your day!! And here are some treats to nibble on!! And goody bag !! a row of colorful stars are lined up on a white backgrounda plate of indian sweets with the words happy diwali on the bottoma row of colorful stars are lined up on a white backgrounda red shopping bag with an igloo and a pink object inside

Originally posted by: Bekind

Many Many happy returns of the day. Thank you for being you. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the India cricket match in NY. Continue to share your light with othersmiley20smiley10 Happy πŸ˜ƒ Birthday πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰

Gift

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Mixc1PB9-/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Thanks so much in your wishes , present, tagging me in posts, and truly being kind ( bekind). Yes I enjoyed the 🏏 match it was exciting seeing it live. 😊. Thanks so much in your kind words appreciate them and wish the same to you. You must be enjoying Shraddhas success !!
a woman in a red crop top and red saree

It’s about time she got acknowledgment!! Again thanks on the wishes and here are some sweets!!three cupcakes with rainbow frosting are sitting on a wire rack

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Happy Birthday Jess πŸŽ‚

Have a great year ahead πŸ₯³

Thanks on the wishes they are sweet and here is a treat to enjoy !! a piece of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and pecans on top

Originally posted by: Clochette

Always all the bestsmiley27 for you, dear Jess smiley27...and here someone coming with a lovely bouquet smiley27

SalmanKhan 😘🌹😍 - Salman Khan Fan Club | Facebook

Thanks on the lively wishes and present πŸ’ 🀩 it’s been nice knowing you and and debating on topics. I liked your positivity in the Tiger 3 threads and how you like to look at things in a positive way. I hope you enjoying the day and movies even though not knowing the language. Enjoy the treat and thanks on the wishes !! a chocolate cake with a slice taken out of it and mr.cakes written on the bottom

Originally posted by: sandiab

Happy birthday dear hoped u had a wonderful day.

Thanks on the wish and hope you have a nice day. And here is a treat to enjoy!!

Www Sweet Image GIFs | TenorWww Sweet Image GIFs | Tenor

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Happy Birthday Jess πŸŽ‚πŸ’—πŸŽ‰ Stay blessed

Thanks on the wishes and I enjoy how you keep the music thread hip and happening and posting there continuously !! And enjoy your positive nature as well. Have a musical day and enjoy some sweets !! a pile of colorful gummy worms with the words `` sweet '' written in the middle .
1184330 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Thanks on the wishes and I enjoy how you keep the music thread hip and happening and posting there continuously !! And enjoy your positive nature as well. Have a musical day and enjoy some sweets !! a pile of colorful gummy worms with the words `` sweet '' written in the middle .

Aww thank you for your kind words dear! You're such a sweet and pure-hearted person yourself. I'm glad we connected and I wish you a wonderful year ahead πŸ’•