Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Thanks so much on your decorated post and wishes they lovely like you and your melodious voice ( singing). Your singing brings a smile to many😊. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you. keep it up !! a cartoon of a teddy bear playing a guitar and another teddy bear playing drumsand here’s a 🎀 treat enjoy !! a cake has a treble clef and a rose on top

Aww.. you are a sweetheart, Jess. 🩷 Thank you so much our forum's Barbie girl. πŸ€— Hope you enjoyed your day to the fullest.

And how sweet your replies are to everyone. You are so thoughtful. 🩷

Thanks so much on the Barbie wishes!! And songs that’s really wow🀩. It was nice getting to know you in chit chat and more so in the sports sections/games. a group of people are riding in a car and one of them is holding cotton candy .a pixel art illustration of a pink ribbon with a bowa picture of a woman in a pink dress with the words barbie moment on the bottom
Here are some yummylicious treats enjoy !!and sports a chocolate cake with strawberries and kitkat pieces on topa man in a ny yankees jersey holds his fist up
Edited by wat_up - 15 days ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Happy waala B'day Jess jaar, stay blessed & be happy always.

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Happy birthday wat_up. Have an amazing birthday.

Thanks on the wishes and hope you enjoying your day. Nice interacting with you in the threads 🀩enjoy the treat !!a chocolate cake with strawberries on top and the words mr.cakes below

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Nice thread my boy.

Happy Birthday to you WatUp

smiley31

Thanks on the wishes guys enjoy your day and have some treats!! a box of chocolate chip cookies has the word warmer on the top

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Happy waala B'day Jess jaar, stay blessed & be happy always.

dhanyavaad blessings ke liya. Main aapako 14 saal se jaanata hoon aur khushee hai ki hum dost hain. Also, Like others here I enjoy your ATBB /Salman posts. I hope you also stay blessed and be happy as well. Enjoy beer with some pizza and music a can of beer that says ' pilsner ' on it next to a pizza on a cutting boarda cat playing a pizza on a turntable that says run dog on it
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Jess 🎈 πŸŽ‰. So sorry couldn't wish you here on time but My all good wishes are with you Sissmiley27smiley31. Have loads of fun smiley27smiley40

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

Thanks so much in your wishes , present, tagging me in posts, and truly being kind ( bekind). Yes I enjoyed the 🏏 match it was exciting seeing it live. 😊. Thanks so much in your kind words appreciate them and wish the same to you. You must be enjoying Shraddhas success !!
a woman in a red crop top and red saree

It’s about time she got acknowledgment!! Again thanks on the wishes and here are some sweets!!three cupcakes with rainbow frosting are sitting on a wire rack

Yummy Cupcakessmiley27

Thank you so much for the kindest wordssmiley17smiley10smiley9It means a lot to me. Wishing you a happy month of September. And Yes i am loving Shraddha success and her critics toosmiley36

also want to thank smittenkitten, d3vil who not active here and can’t be tagged but wished me in other social media. Thanks on the wishes appreciate them and glad to have gotten to know you guys. I hope you guys return soon and Smitten you my cali girl and enjoy your posts and music and that we three into Barbie

So on my side a Barbie party and you will get your treats once you guys return !! a man in a white shirt is dancing with a woman in a pink outfitAnd a Disneyland party as well. I’m planning on making a visit this week/weekend to Anaheim. I plan to compare it to TOKOYO DISNEY though no one can beat the original Disneyland in USA.a fireworks display over a castle with a clock on top

lastly the Japanese waving lucky cat !! IMG_4896.jpeg

Lucky Cat | Anderson Design Group

Edited by wat_up - 12 days ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Jess 🎈 πŸŽ‰. So sorry couldn't wish you here on time but My all good wishes are with you Sissmiley27smiley31. Have loads of fun smiley27smiley40

I’m just happy that you made it !! And there no words that I can express. You are one my besties/Sis and more. You might reside in another country but are very close to me and besides us liking Salman a man in a white shirt is standing in front of a crowd of people with his hands folded in prayer .there is so much more to our Dosti that as grown over the years.a woman in a pink dress is standing in front of a building with the words i 'm just like you on the bottom Thanks on the blessings and wish you the same. And let’s cut the cake and share!! a pink and white cake with flowers on it