Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Happy Belated Birthday Jess

Stay happy smiley40

Thanks so much in the wishes. I hope you been enjoying your day and it’s been a while since I have seen you. Again thanks and enjoy some treats a doughnut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles on top
NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Originally posted by: wat_up

Thanks so much in the wishes. I hope you been enjoying your day and it’s been a while since I have seen you. Again thanks and enjoy some treats a doughnut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles on top

Thanks for the treat. I hope you doing well and you had an amazing birthday

Originally posted by: D3viL

Okay you had me when you said you were going to compare the parks... that's what I do. I didn't know others were like me out there..

I am the biggest theme park freak you will ever meet. I don't know where to start.. so I won't.. I'll just blah blah and hopefully you can follow.

Anaheim Disney is the worst in the world, toyko is the best hands down...spacemountain is the best.. there is no comparison between Anaheim and Japan.. I wouldn't go to Anaheim .. go to universal studios instead.

I haven't told anyone this, but I am a legoland enthusiast, it started when I was a kid and my parents took me to legoland Denmark and Germany, since then I've been to dubai.. California..and Malaysia. Lego land looks the same everyone in the world.. it's farking magical. The drive to legoland California with the ocean on your left hand side was sooo hot. I beg my cousins for their kids.. so I can go to legoland.. now I have run out of kids as they are all getting too old. so I am waiting to have my own so I can go to legoland japan.. unless I have a heartattack on the bus ride to the themepark from the hotel. It's a possibilty even typing about legoland is making me teary.

I also tour universal studios around the world.. universal Singapore is the worst so far... and I diggg Knotts Berry farms. I'd go there over Disneyland.

SmittenKitt3n is around you can tag her and ask her to wish you again, perhaps she can sing you happy birthday? FYi She does not like themeparks at all.. she doesn't even like walking around to eat 20 churros from different vendors .. and frozen ice.. nothing. Infact even car drives makes her nauseous. So she is the person I lie to the most ... "argh bloody yusef is crying to go to legoland. .. looks like I'll have to go to Malaysia tonight" :p

Speaking of Malaysia.. visit it. Jess.. Malaysia is soooo much fun, so clean.. the food is good and lots of things to do.. It's like Australia except cooler. ..cuz there is things to do! Although Australia has the best food in the world .. Qatar is better tho. Buttt .. our quality is very high and our MacDonald's is the best..especiallythe mcspicy chicken.. I can't remember Saudi Arabia MacDonald's .. I dunno when they separate men from women that aren't your family.. nothing tastes good.

On that note. Good luck following!

Happy Birthday..

Thanks on the wishes and ur views on the Disney parks. Yes Disney Tokyo rocked yet I like Anaheim as it’s the original Disney and post Covid they have revamped things with new rides and attractions. In the evenings they have Halloween, Star Wars etc shows with lights which are amazing and hanging in downtown Disney district is amazing( shopping checking out the stores and the dining) 🀩 . Yet I get your point and lol πŸ˜‚ on you using ur cousins kids to hang out / go on Disney rides or stores. In Tokyo Disney I enjoyed Toy Story and raiders lost arc ride the most. Omg !! Smitten doesn’t like Disney and other things u mentioned .. lastly, once I compare the parks will let u know and yes I like to compare and analyze .. Thanks on bday wish.
962142 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Thanks on the wishes and ur views on the Disney parks. Yes Disney Tokyo rocked yet I like Anaheim as it’s the original Disney and post Covid they have revamped things with new rides and attractions. In the evenings they have Halloween, Star Wars etc shows with lights which are amazing and hanging in downtown Disney district is amazing( shopping checking out the stores and the dining) 🀩 . Yet I get your point and lol πŸ˜‚ on you using ur cousins kids to hang out / go on Disney rides or stores. In Tokyo Disney I enjoyed Toy Story and raiders lost arc ride the most. Omg !! Smitten doesn’t like Disney and other things u mentioned .. lastly, once I compare the parks will let u know and yes I like to compare and analyze .. Thanks on bday wish.

Hey jess.. I came to IF to wish you on the thread, otherwise ud never talk to me again. But I end up chatting my a$$ off. Anyway take care and happy birthday again

Edited by D3viL - 11 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago

Thanks everyone on the wishes !!