Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Aww thank you for your kind words dear! You're such a sweet and pure-hearted person yourself. I'm glad we connected and I wish you a wonderful year ahead πŸ’•

your welcome and keep posting there and everywhere and yes glad we connected 🀩

Originally posted by: Charu21

Aww.. you are a sweetheart, Jess. 🩷 Thank you so much our forum's Barbie girl. πŸ€— Hope you enjoyed your day to the fullest.

And how sweet your replies are to everyone. You are so thoughtful. 🩷

Thank you panda ji a panda bear laying in a tree with a wwf logo behind itand you are sweet too 😊 and yes I enjoyed and since it’s a long weekend here enjoyed lots !! ThanksπŸ€—

Originally posted by: Bekind

Yummy Cupcakessmiley27

Thank you so much for the kindest wordssmiley17smiley10smiley9It means a lot to me. Wishing you a happy month of September. And Yes i am loving Shraddha success and her critics toosmiley36

Your Welcome😊 and thanks again on the wishes glad you enjoying all the things surrounding stree !!😊
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 14 days ago

Happy happy birthday wat_upπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

such a lovely post and very creative. Thanks on the present and wishes. I have seen your creative topics and they enjoyed by the members here keep that up and keep posting and showing your creativity and caring nature. Enjoy your day!! And here are some treats to nibble on!! And goody bag !! a row of colorful stars are lined up on a white backgrounda plate of indian sweets with the words happy diwali on the bottoma row of colorful stars are lined up on a white backgrounda red shopping bag with an igloo and a pink object inside

Thank you sooo much Jess for such kind words. Hope you had a fantastic birthday πŸŽ‚ Take care and keep spreading your kindness wherever you go. 🫢

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

dhanyavaad blessings ke liya. Main aapako 14 saal se jaanata hoon aur khushee hai ki hum dost hain. Also, Like others here I enjoy your ATBB /Salman posts. I hope you also stay blessed and be happy as well. Enjoy beer with some pizza and music

What 14 years, maine Aaj hi forum join kiya hai.

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Happy happy birthday wat_upπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰

Thanks on the wishes and you bring a ray sunshine β˜€οΈ and sweetness to the place. Enjoy the rainbow 🌈 treat !!a person is cutting a rainbow cake with sprinkles on it
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks on the wishes guys enjoy your day and have some treats!! a box of chocolate chip cookies has the word warmer on the top

https://giphy.com/gifs/msdstore-food-yummy-pancakes-VNp7heFUdfbuoHWm0o

Good Vibes for the morning after! smiley40

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I will start here and then thank starting on the 1st page. Wish you a very happy belated birthday. I was in Japan and not on social media much at that time. I hope you had a great one enjoy some cheese cake a happy belated birthday card with a tree filled with hearts and balloonsa piece of cheesecake with raspberries on top on a white plate .

thanks babe... love love

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Thanks on your wishes 🀩 Have a smiling day and here is your treat a chocolate cake with a slice taken out of it sits on a plate next to a jar of caramel sauce

That looks really delicious....wish it was real

I didnt know what to gift you and I didnt wanna come empty handed, so I bought you a dress, I know you like pink

Indo Western Gown | Dresses | Western Gowns Online | Gowns | Samyakk