Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Happy Birthday, dear smiley31

Beautiful Birthday thread by you, Charu smiley32

Thank you so much Swetha ...smiley31

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Charu & Slowly what a lovely thread. All the words are touching and pics are beautiful and shows both your love for Shwetha. Charu loving voice note. 😍 that song is one of my favourites as the words are heart melting and signifies special meaning so that's shows how special your all friendship is. May all.your group be like this janamo janamo tak. smiley27

Shwetha you are also one of my favourite member here. I look forward to your gif and views on topics. Thank you for your kind words. Aise hi mukurate raho aur sabko hasate raho. Hope you had a fantastic enjoyable birthday πŸŽ‚ smiley27

This post make me happy.. !What a beautiful choice of words...! Gifs are fun ,but the power of words is unparalleled...❀️

Thank you again for your kindness .. also for appreciating my sweetheart friends...πŸ₯°

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Mujhe bhi....😢

Aur tumhe Slowly...?

Now, can't even post GIFs without saying anything πŸ₯²

WOW...You post is just Wow... πŸ’•

Thank you so much for your lovely wishes..I appreciate the time and effort you put into decorate these birthday threads, that too every single year... surely one helluva task.. unlike me who is in mein tho thak gayi bhaisaab mode... smiley36 having same set of friends for 7+years, again that too E world, shows how wonderful friend you are... Honestly, I find your rants funny at times, but I can sense someone who have no ulterior motives... someone who genuinely adores her friends..Stay the same gal.. jess jaisa koi nahi...πŸ’—

And, Boss, someone is looking super hawt in their DP... πŸ”₯

That’s so sweet on your part 😊 and thanks on the kind words. I have seen you taking time and making very creative birthday posts as well and they are very lovelyπŸ’™. Also posting gif to express things isn’t easy and it takes creativity and thought to do that which you have. I hope you enjoyed your birthday thoroughly and ate well and had lots sweets 🍬. I have enjoyed reading your replies in the thread to everyone and they are really nice. 😊 here’s your present 🎁 a gift wrapped in sprinkles with a pink bow on top
Present delivered by Preity . Again Happy birthday a woman is blowing a kiss with a pink lip print behind her
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Charu & Slowly what a lovely thread. All the words are touching and pics are beautiful and shows both your love for Shwetha. Charu loving voice note. 😍 that song is one of my favourites as the words are heart melting and signifies special meaning so that's shows how special your all friendship is. May all.your group be like this janamo janamo tak. smiley27

Shwetha you are also one of my favourite member here. I look forward to your gif and views on topics. Thank you for your kind words. Aise hi mukurate raho aur sabko hasate raho. Hope you had a fantastic enjoyable birthday πŸŽ‚ smiley27

Aww your post made my day girl.. I have a big smile on my face rightnow. Thanks so much for such sweet words. I am truly blessed to have a friend like these two gals, so this thread is just a small token from us to our birthday girl.

Hai na! That song is so sweet and touches your heart. Thank you so much.. πŸ€—

You know what, Shwetha has always told me how much she admired you even when you were a mod. She was a silent reader then. Same like her, I also love reading your unbiased and genuine posts. Your take on everything is always a delight to read. Stay the same.

Thank you so much for such a lovely post. ❀️

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Such a lovely and creative thread charu (panda ji) and slowly. smiley32The planning and making the thread can be clearly seen and ur guys close bonding over time smiley32

Thank you so much Jess. 🩷 You are a sweetheart as always.. I really really enjoyed your posts here and on your birthday thread too. How thoughtful you were while replying to everyone considering their likes and everything. It was fun reading your experience in Japan.

And.. this dp!! Love it! Black is YOUR colour.. I think you once had a dp with black saree or something, that was really good too.

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Big hugs to the mehnati ladkiyan.. Charu and slowly.. smiley31

Thank you sooo much Breezy. That was all for the "Mehnat ka phal meetha cake" (virtual cake kha hi liya birthday gal se..) πŸ˜„ Your post was so cute!! ❀️

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Wonderful giflicious birthday thread charu and slowly drifting.smiley10smiley42

Thank you so much πŸ€— Yes, giflicious thread for our gifwati. So sweet of you to edit that image for our birthday girl.

P.s. I have always loved your UN.

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Happy Birthday, dear smiley31

Beautiful Birthday thread by you, Charu smiley32smiley27

Thank you so much Swetha. ❀️ It was a joint venture by me & Slowly, so thanking you on her behalf too..πŸ€—

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you so much for your breezy wishes..smiley31 thank you for your time..❀️

Sorry, caught up with something in between... editing again...πŸ˜‡ That was one beautiful post of yours ...lovely gifs and wishes... thank you for appreciating my mehnati girls... I just can't thank them enough ❀️your post was just sone pe suhaaga..πŸ₯°

Kaisa gyaa birthday..?? 😍

Ye too short ka nya locha haismiley44

Strangers02 thumbnail

Kaisa gyaa birthday..?? 😍

Birthday ka din khoob ache se guzraπŸ₯³.. khaan ,paan mein koi kami nahi rakhi...😌

Aap batao breezy...aapka kaise raha birthday...πŸ˜ƒ

Strangers02 thumbnail

Ye naye rules hai ... gifs bhi bina kuch kahe post nahi kar sakte... achi khasi gif ki dukaan par laat maar di...πŸ˜ͺ