Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 21 days ago

Imagine a party full of tarded folks who make WTF statements all the time.. and yet to disown one of their party members’ statements. Must be something lol

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Bahut jaldi samjh aa gaya ke isse ticket nahi deni thi. smiley37

Why am I not even surprised with her statements anymore? What surprised me was her winning. Now it's just like another day, another Kangu bakwas statement.

For Meh Friend GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But kangu ne bola kya ki ye statement diya party be?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

But there's no letter head or anything, is it even real🤔 hoga bhi toh kya hi faayda, she is still going to speak nonsense, she is still a MP (I keep saying this, people of Mandi, WHY?!!!!) It's actually haunting how she can just casually throw the word rape around while the country is protesting for women's safety.

I saw a small clip of Shreyash laughing (while actually looking like he wants to run away) from the same IV, Idr what she said, but it was self praising narcissistic jargon. I now want to see the rest of the cat's reactions🙈

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 20 days ago

I hate her.

Why couldn't she have kept her mouth shut, and continued doing good work?

I hate myself for falling in love with Queen and TWMR, and thinking that she would continue that trajectory. Such a tragic loss of talent in an industry filled with talentless people. What she could've been....sigh.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Kangana is getting death threats. She hasn't realized that the world of politics is very different from Bollywood. In Bollywood, the worst that can happen to her is she is socially ostracized even when she makes up the worst filth about everyone in the industry from claiming Hrithik keeps sex slaves to calling Urmila a prostitute, Deepika a drug addict, disrespecting Jaya Bachchan, and calling for KJo to be jailed. Politics is a completely new ball game and the same people she would rile up to attack the BW stars she hates can just as easily turn on her after her divisive statements.

"If you release this movie, Sardars will beat you with slippers. You've already been slapped. I’m a proud Indian, and if I see you anywhere in my country, especially in Maharashtra, we, along with our Hindu, Christian, and Muslim brothers, will welcome you with slippers."

"History cannot be altered. If Sikhs are depicted as terrorists in the film, remember what happened to the one you’re portraying. Don’t forget who Satwant Singh and Beant Singh were. We know how to break the finger that points at us... If we can sacrifice our heads, we can also take one."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/kangana-ranaut-receives-death-threats-ahead-of-emergency-release-seeks-police-protection/articleshow/112814012.cms

https://x.com/RahulCh9290/status/1827991192845377910

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 20 days ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Has Saloni posted a video yet.....Papppaaaa ko nanga karke hi maanegi yeh!!!smiley36

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Has Saloni posted a video yet.....Papppaaaa ko nanga karke hi maanegi yeh!!!smiley36

Paw paw ne to war rukwa di wah 😂