Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 21 days ago

Meanwhile, her last few films:

Crew - 89Cr

TBMAUJ - 80Cr

Shehzaada - 32Cr

Bhediya - 66cr

Kriti Sanon claims ‘theatres are back and how’ as she defends Bollywood; says 100 crore is not a 'big deal' now

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/kriti-sanon-claims-theatres-are-back-and-how-as-she-defends-bollywood-says-100-crore-is-not-a-big-deal-now-1342954

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Says someone who has only 2..dilwale & houseful where she was as significant as a furniture in a living room..clearly for you it is still a big deal..may be she was talking about SK who is entering the 500cr club..which sanon thought would happen piggy backing on prabhas but that backfired massively. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Did she say 100 crore is a modest figure or she has a modest figure smiley36😈

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/celebrity/kriti-sanon/box-office/#bh-micro-tab-content

Kriti's last clean hit was in 2019. Average fairs are technically considered successes. But I don't even count Shradda's films that have faired average when I have said she has had 10 successful movies. I count only semi-hit and above. The only thing keeping her relevant right now is the national award that confused many folks. I have said this earlier I never got the hype behind her looks. Neither did a major talent agency.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kriti ko jootay maarna bandd karo

She was not referring to her OWN film records, but was speaking generically about the film business.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Now I totally believe that Kriti is pissed that Shraddha has achieved a level of stardom she hasn't even come close to.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Meanwhile, her last few films:

Crew - 89Cr

TBMAUJ - 80Cr

Shehzaada - 32Cr

Bhediya - 66cr

Crew only making 9CR more than TBMAUJ doesn't look very good. Shahid has never been a huge box office star and neither has Kriti so the fact that their pairing made almost the same amount as the film with two veteran actresses proves it was not some women-centric blockbuster as their fans were claiming. Bebo has never been able to rule the box office and this is further proof that even with Tabu and Kriti, she could not achieve much.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Kriti ko jootay maarna bandd karo

She was not referring to her OWN film records, but was speaking generically about the film business.

But how can she criticize something when she hasn't even achieved it herself? This is almost like someone auditioning for something - not getting selected and then say the role wasn't goodsmiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

But how can she criticize something when she hasn't even achieved it herself? This is almost like someone auditioning for something - not getting selected and then say the role wasn't goodsmiley36

What did she criticized ?

I can only see her talking about film business without criticizing anyone

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sour 🍇 smiley36

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nvm

Edited by Daebak - 20 days ago